[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >still believing life will get better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 604x453
>2016
>still believing life will get better
>>
>>28067711
no way that kid is 20.
>>
>>28067711
i dunno man i might die
>>
>>28067723

Fuck off, some of us have a babyface
>>
>>28067723
Starting to finally realize estrogen in water theory is true eh?
>>
>>28067766
look at pics of vietnam us soldiers and ww2 soldiers

kids look like kids
>>
Im going to be the next powerful billionaire tbqh
>>
life won't get better until you make it better

but it's hard to make it better
>>
>>28067723

>thinking a depressed neet will magically develop broad shoulders and a square jawline from staying inside all day
>>
>>28067711
I had two bday cakes and 3 bday dinners for my 20th birthday.
1 from my mom, 1 from my dad, 1 from my best friend.

Got a shitton of nudes from my GF upon request, too.
Shit was cash.

Surely this kid in OP's picture was having a good day?
>>
File: snail.jpg (91 KB, 609x579) Image search: [Google]
snail.jpg
91 KB, 609x579
>>28067848
great humblebrag, everyone thinks you're very cool anon
>>
File: 10855756086_731db55c53_b.jpg (417 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
10855756086_731db55c53_b.jpg
417 KB, 1024x1024
Life is not just something happening TO YOU.

You can change it right now if you want to.

maybe you don't know what you want, maybe you feel like you can't for some reason. but if you are living in a "democratic" country there is nothing stopping you from changing something in your life.

that's a fact. unless you are terminally ill.
>>
>>28067848
At least as good. You can tell from his facial expression.
>>
>2013+3
>identifying with delusions of the ephermal
>>
File: image.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
image.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
>>28067879
>he fell for the just world meme
>>
>>28067879
you must have a really sheltered easy life if you think this
>>
>>28067711
>2016
>still can't be bothered to make an effort

Lol continue living your shit life then you lazy fuck
>>
File: 1460326213008.jpg (46 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1460326213008.jpg
46 KB, 429x429
>tfw spent last two birthdays 19th and 20th, all alone in my dorm all day sitting in front my laptop
>tfw only took shower at 10pm on my 20th birthday, that too because I mastrubated and felt filthy
>>
>>28067888
But anon your distaste is based on what year it is
>>
File: 1461381921180.png (323 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1461381921180.png
323 KB, 800x430
What the fuck is with all the normalfag advice today? Fucking NORMIES LEAVE!
>>
>>28067907

i have no friends.
no gf.
i live with my parents right now.

but this is MY LIFE. i'm not going to cry everyday of it just because I had an awful start. I don't care if people like me. maybe one day i'll have true friends. maybe not. but i saw what a 60 yo who believes he is a "loser" looks like.

not for me. but go ahead if you want more sorrow in your life. and drinking your life away and thinking about suicide every night. if that's what you want.
>>
>>28067879
>just change your job and situation brah I did it so can you

Yeah, I'll just go get a comfy, high-paying job and a good social life. How fucking dumb I was to think that the shitty wageslave job I've been doing the past year was entirely my choice.

Maybe I'll get another car whilst I'm at it, because clearly there's nothing fucking stopping me from being happy.

>>28067984
But according to you you can change your situation easily. You're just talking about changing your thought process, which is fucking terrible advice.
>>
>>28067984
well sorry kid but its going to get worse
>>
>>28068026

who said that life was all peaches and cream?
did I?
we humans made life hell. this is on us.

>>28068026
no. i said that you can do something to feel better everyday. because thats what you want right?
that's what i want.
if you want the dream life. well maybe you should have a reality check. facing reality is the best way to grow. not whining about the past all day.

>>28068033
maybe. maybe not. are you the delphic Oracle?
>>
Fuck this fuck that fuck everything
I do not care, not anymore
3 more years and I will get my own forest and live there forever
Perhaps I'll start a cult or do other insane shit
Society, talking to people, media, culture. It all make me sick and want to vomit.
People are self centered and dumb as fuck.
I just want to be left alone, do my 8h of work, read books, play vidya and shitpost.
And I'll never be stopped.
>>
>>28068705

>People are self centered
>I just want to be left alone

wait, how self centered of you!
>>
>>28068705
Could I join your cult? Maybe we could start sacrificing slutty women to Kek?
>>
>>28068739
the fuck is your problem?
I tried to be normie many times, but you are either born normie, or not, or whatever.
I drink with normies frequently, but stuff they talk is so much bullshit:
>oh my gawd my BF do not want to meet my parets
>oh my gawd I failed exam, now I can only try to fix it 3 times before I have to pay money
>omg anon am I fat?
>omg omg omg
>blah blah blah

They all want for somebody to aknowledge and listen to their shitty stories and say:
>yeah normie faggot you are right, you are so cool I would like to be you very much
or something like that

I want to leave this bullshit. I am way behind my peers with my life. They are starting jobs after ending their education and getting degrees. I was working for few years and now trying to get degree. Socially I cannot talk to people because they make me dry vomit because of huge ammounts of bullshit
>heeyyy anonn wanna go for a concert of shitty group to get stoned, wasted and listen to some faggot shouting their lungs out?
Nah, I'll pass

Also, people are self centered, this cannot be changed, but most people do not care about other people at all, why should I do that? Why anybody should?
>>
>>28067711
He looks cute.Would bf
>>
>>28068907

you are not better than them.
you are just a little more awake and sensitive.
and yeah you are self centered. be truthful. I tried this, i did that, me, me, me, me.

okay they live in a dream and they seem retarded so what? this is how it is.

>I want to leave this bullshit
>I am way behind my peers with my life

so you almost hate them, but you want to be like them in some way. why the comparison?
>>
> Birthday coming up very soon
> Haven't had a birthday in years
> Last "present" I got was money to get a haircut and "nice shirt" for a relative's funeral
> Dirt poor
> Haven't gone grocery shopping in two weeks
> Running out of food
> Abandoned Facebook; no one posts those obligatory happy birthday messages
>>
>>28067711
>implying I ever thought that "it'll get better"
>>
>>28069019
your reasoning does not work on me anon
Also, I do not hate them. They are like different creatures then me. I do not want to be like them, but working is required to have money to live and spend on vidya
>>
File: untitled.png (11 KB, 801x537) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
11 KB, 801x537
>>28067840
Fucking this. You either get obsese, or abnormally skinny.

And to answer OP, life WILL get better if you MAKE major changes. Which is the key.

oc pic
>>
>>28068907
Being normal is not "bullshit". You are just weak.

Sour grapes, much?

I used to think like you, so i'm not blaming you. Just pointing out the ridiculousness of your atitude.
>>
>>28069109
>your reasoning does not work on me anon
well, reasoning or not. it's fact. face it.

>Also, I do not hate them
> Socially I cannot talk to people because they make me dry vomit because of huge ammounts of bullshit

maybe you lack empathy.

>I do not want to be like them
>I am way behind my peers with my life
this does not add up, bro
>>
File: 1424993866670.jpg (17 KB, 400x287) Image search: [Google]
1424993866670.jpg
17 KB, 400x287
>>28067711
I remember being an edgy late teens/early 20 year old kid. After getting picked up for a decent paying job and working for a few years, life is pretty nice. I can pretty much buy and do whatever I want. I cringe at the kind of shit I said when I was young.
>>
>>28069195
How does one get "picked up" for a decent paying job?

Does the job-stork swing by your house one night?
>>
>>28069195
You faggots should follow this anon's advice, and stop whining. Fucking bitches.
>>
>>28068119
Nobody's whining about the past exclusively, they're doing it because there is NO changing our futures.

Sure, "do something every day" is great but that doesn't change the fact that we're stuck in a world that gives no shit about us whatsoever.
>>
>all these normalfags on this board

Fucking hell somebody saves
>>
>>28069290
*save us
God damn
>>
>>28069218
This. Where are all these jobs coming from? I've been trying to get a job for months now and I haven't got jack shit.

McJobs don't count because if you choose to do one of those you're a worthless bottom-feeder apparently.
>>
>>28067711
>implying
Nah senpai I'm just here to watch the flames burn
>>
>>28069288

you give a fuck about yourself first. and then give a fuck about people who went through the same.
and guess what a majority of people went through awful childhood some of us are more sensitive or less able to cope. but this shit is global. it's a human problem and it can be fixed.

but first we have to get out the " we can't do nothing about it because it's sad" phase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0k5DvjiRNU&
>>
>>28069174
How it is the fact that I hate normal people? I do not feel anything towards them, no hate, no love, no admiration, only respect sometimes

Maybe I lack empathy, well, I am pretty sure that is the case

Also, you seem to misunderstand my point
I do not want to be like them: spend my life chasing money, girls, studies, having no free time for myself, having shitty problems like "where to go saturday night"

I am behind my peers about job right now, because no education or training

Tried talking to girl I know just few minutes ago on normiebook
She said:
>I do not think we will like each other

See? Noone cares about other people. She does not care whether I like her or not. This is just another way of saying:
>I do not like you, fuck off
What amuses me she still accepted me on that bullshit site, what for?

3 more years and I will be financially independent, no more society, only books until I'll be blind
>>
I hope ISIS keeps bombing normies and more beta-uprisings, laughing at """""tradegies""""" is the only thing keeping me going
>>
>>28069933
meh.
you are making a generalization.

and you should just get off this shitty site anyway. direct communication is all that matters to me nowadays
>>
>>28070216
>direct communication is all that matters to me
>to me
>me
FUCK YOUUUUUU

No, seriously, fuck you. Fuck you to hell and back with BFG-10
>meh.
>You are making a generalization
well, fuck your shitty opinions too. Apply logic and arguments, not state the obvious.

>Get of this shitty site
How about no? I tried writing diary in .txt file, but somehow lost it or deleted while drunk. When I write on mongolian shoe fixing board, sometimes people answer, which is more than most of society does anyway
>>
>>28070347

what? aint this a dialog? i can't talk about myself?
well generalization sucks and they bore me. this is not a you against the world thing.

protip: right a real diary with a pen and a notebook. it's soothing
>>
>>28069933
Some other anon here that stumbled upon your post.

She probably doesn't want to talk to you because you sound like annoying euphoric faggot. No one likes annoying people.
>>
File: csfdsaf.jpg (152 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
csfdsaf.jpg
152 KB, 640x480
It won't get better if you browse this shithole.
Seriously, if anyone here is even half serious about getting out of their situation, not hanging out with loser faggots who dream of killing themselves every day is probably a good start.

Birds of a feather flock together and most people here don't seem to believe in the concept of self improvement.

Get out for your own sake Anons. Literally any board is better than this shithole.
>>
>>28070524
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKq1btJT3Q
>>
>>28070446
It is not about the fact of if you can talk about yourself, it's about the way you do that.
You just took your way of life and applied it to mine.
Different lifes, different existence, they do not apply to each other.

>generalization sucks and they bore me
Good to know. Wait, it's not good, it is completely useless information.

>this is not a you against the world thing
You are right here. This is myself vs myself in a constant battle to become better, stronger, faster, wiser. And work on upgrading one's own life is the work unending, and most exhausting.

>write a real diary
Yeah, how about no. Secrets are called that for a reason, I do not have any reason to trust people around me. I know my family do not value my privacy, and I do not want to go write diary in public places and hide it away from their claws.

Your grammar sucks
I would like to go for a walk, but it feels pointless. More and more stuff feels pointless. This is really shitty.
>>
I lost my kv fuck you OP you ain't going to put me down
>I'm going to put myself down as always
>>
>>28070457
I am not euphoric.
Or am I? She asked me if I have fedora and whether I believe in God
Ah, fuck, whatever. I should stop resisting and accept the fact that I'll die alone so I can find rest in arms of hookers, booze and drugs
>>
>>28067895
texts like that remind me of how toxic and sad this place is
even as a former 18 kv, I can't help but think it's really pathetic someone spends this much of effort to make a negative evaluation of life
>>
>>28070665

>This is myself vs myself in a constant battle to become better, stronger, faster, wiser. And work on upgrading one's own life is the work unending, and most exhausting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnhUQY7NRv0&

>Your grammar sucks
i know.

>Yeah, how about no.

too bad. this is the only way to write a real diary. writing stuff make them easier to process. a goood way to unwind

>You just took your way of life and applied it to mine.

you are a human being. yes. i'm too.
generalizing is not the way if you want to have a real relationship with others on a daily basis. i'm not trying to push my ideas in your throat, m8. sorry you feel this way
>>
>>28068026
>>28068119
>>28068907
Thinking is absolutes is a huge mistake to make.
Of course you make changes, and when someone tells you to make changes and not give up, they assume that you already knows that such change takes time and it is never what we initially wanted. And you have the audacity to scorn him for somehow giving you advice about how getting to a perfect life involves some easy steps and decisions.

Even with the conscious effort the result would be pretty crappy as well, but it would be much less crappy than what you or I have now when we are starting with these changes. That is the whole goddamn point and I am sorry but using idealistic black and white thinking either to justify your own mistakes and unwillingless to change or to disprove those optimistic assertions of those stupid normies who don't know our plight, either way you are making your posts appear like those of a dumbass.
>>
File: on internet.jpg (11 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
on internet.jpg
11 KB, 223x226
>>28070919
I felt unwinded (is that even a word?) when I wrote .txt file, that feeling came from writing my thoughts in any form. I cannot afford writing diary, but I'll do it one day to keep myself from becoming insane.

>you are a human being. yes. i'm too.
generalizing is not the way, yet you used it
I get the point, generalizing is wrong in relationships
except it looks like it is. Like world of normies is, I lack good word, monochromatic? People behave the same.
>I'm not like the other girls
>I like video games, I play LoL and CS:GO
>I just bought next car and gonna spent shitton of money on gasoline
>Have you seen those new AAA movie?

Even if you push your ideas down my throat, I am immune to any outside reasoning.

I invited myself to my buddy. I gonna go beat his shit in Tekken 5, this always cheer me up.

Do not kill yourselves anons
>>
>>28070632
Virgin faggot loser who wants to kill himself detected
>>
>>28071345

i'm out of a 6 years relationship
and i'm pretty chill nowadays. putting my life in order and all.
so. yeah. maybe your intuition sucks
>>
>>28071345
The projecting is strong in this one lads
>>
>>28071401
>he says
>on a board dedicated to frog posting and tfwnogf feels
Not person you are replying to, but do you always lie on the internet?
>>
>>28067840
I thought jaw and shoulders were genetic though
>>
>>28068774
i second this. commentaria originalio
>>
>>28071503

i don't feel the need to lie on anonymous boards.
it's not my thing. if i do i make it really obvious, with a meme or something. i was frequently on /r9k/ before having a gf. that's why i'm here.
>>
>>28070524
Of all the boards, /r9k/ is the darkest and most disturbing.
>>
>>28070347
i thought this was tibetan bird watching board?
>>
File: alg-cobain-jpg.jpg (90 KB, 582x435) Image search: [Google]
alg-cobain-jpg.jpg
90 KB, 582x435
i know it will never be better
>>
>>28067711
That boy is extremely cute and I want to make his life better
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.