[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that he was a virgin because of his personality.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: elliotrodger.jpg (87 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodger.jpg
87 KB, 992x744
Just a reminder that he was a virgin because of his personality. Not his looks. Not because society was against him.
>>
He just never tried anything and expected a girl to come to him and love him forever.
We was delusional and sick in the head.

I still feel sympathy for him. We all know his feels.
>>
>>28067645

>normies actually believe this

JUST BE YOURSELF
>>
>>28067645
He's ugly, though.
I feel sorry for anyone who thinks that's attractive
>>
>>28067678
>everyone is actually against you
>nothing is your fault, the world was against you from the start
It's like you're conspiracy theorists.
>>
He shot up Tri-Delta because he was mad that those girls didn't go out with him. Tri-Delta takes only the hottest of blonde Stacies. Why didn't he just g o for anything below 9-10/10? He would have been rolling in ladies if his standards weren't so high.
>>
>>28067695

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

Where were all these bitches when he was alive? Oh wait they were busy fucking chad and calling him a creep.
>>
Yeah, if you can't get laid and look even halfway normal, your main problem is likely that you're a real self-centered jerk.
>>
>>28067695
He's not ugly, he's relatively attactive, and ugly guys get laid too, anyway.
>>
For all of his social awkwardness, I get the impression that Rodger did understand a crucial aspect of those initial interactions between men and women. Although the man is expected to be the one to approach, a man doesn't approach a woman unless he's invited to first. Not verbally the vast majority of the time, but much of human communication is nonverbal in nature.

Now, there are different reasons a man may not feel himself invited. In some cases, the man in question is very much aware of social cues. A man who meets a woman's glance and sees nothing but revulsion in her eyes would be insane to approach her. He knows, before even saying a word, that he has been judged and found wanting. His approach would be considered annoying at best and assault at worst.

However, as the OP pointed out, Elliot was not repulsive. However, if one falls somewhere along the autistism spectrum, he typically has difficulty picking up on those nonverbal cues. Such a man will never perceive that unspoken invitation by a woman, even if it exists. And without that invitation, the man doesn't approach.

Not all adult male virgins find themselves in that sorry state for the same reason. Some remain virgins because they are incapable of seeing that attraction on the part of the woman.

There are others, of course, who are virgins because they are quite capable of understanding nonverbal language. The difference being is that the only thing communicated by said language is disgust.
>>
>>28067709
>>nothing is your fault, the world was against you from the start
>Implying isn't not
>>
Elliott was an overall average looking lad with some flaws. As far as we know, he only pined after Super Stacey(s), so he wasn't attractive enough.

Elliott was mentally fucked. His manifesto clearly shows that. He had issues with just expecting things to happen for him. I don't feel sorry for him, but it's something I can relate with as a now 30+ year old man that has never received positive attention from anyone with 20 years my age.

At some point, you have to stop caring and eventually stop trying, which is why robots end up isolating themselves. Unfortunately, Elliott could not control himself enough to not care, and he senselessly murdered ugly people at a gas station. Fuck him.
>>
He didn't have confidence :^)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.