[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a job that's part-time, low-stress, pays at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: CWGWt9pUEAAZaSV.jpg (65 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
CWGWt9pUEAAZaSV.jpg
65 KB, 600x679
Looking for a job that's part-time, low-stress, pays at least $10/hr and hires felons.

Do these exist, or is it time for suicide?
>>
>>28067612
Construction

Look into construction jobs.
>>
>>28067649
And isn't construction or food. I can't handle those jobs. Or really any job that involves working with my hands.
>>
>>28067686
what job do you expect to get then you fucking nigger
>>
>>28067649
Lol you're not going to find a part time construction job.

Also OP stop being a nigger and learn to weld. If you want a job paying over minimum wage that hires felons, you're going to need to learn an actual fucking skill that people will want to pay you for, not just for your charm and good looks.

Oh wait, you don't have those either.
>>
In my town we have a sketchy warehouse/distribution center thingy that has a reputation for hiring felons (corporate tax break or some shit). But they start at $9/hr.
>>
Night receptionist for hotels in shady areas.

Helps if you look like a felon but can act cordial.
>>
>>28067649
>manual labour
>anything but 35+ hours a week
What planet do you live on which has part time jobs for grunt labour work? If it's entry level and going to involve employing nothing but men (due to women not wanting to/not being able to do the job), the hours are going to be long and it isn't going to be low stress.
>>
Who did you rape anon?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.