[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that women love this guy for his personality.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: fag3.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fag3.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
Just a reminder that women love this guy for his personality.
>>
>>28067517
But his personality is still better than yours.
>>
>>28067517

His personality is probably way better than 90% of the population, especially you
>>
>>28067576

>i can tell just by looking at him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
>>
>>28067584

a halo is the last thing you'd see over that degenerate's head
>>
>>28067534
>>28067576
Ofc he has since he won the genetic lottery. The two are intertwined.
>>
>>28067534
>>28067576

who wouldn't have a great positive personality if they were born good looking and received 100 texts from 100 different girls every day?
>>
>>28067517
A lot of attractive white guys do have great personalities though.
>>
>>28067638

if you're attractive you can literally do whgatever the fuck you want and the dumbass bitches will be like "omg he's so dreamy and confident".
>>
He probably does have a good personality, cause he had no reason to ever feel bitter and depressed in his life
>>
File: 1461165042300.jpg (2 MB, 1400x1259) Image search: [Google]
1461165042300.jpg
2 MB, 1400x1259
>>28067638

It's easy to develop a pleasant personality when everyone already loves you for being attractive.

Obviously you'd develop a positive view of the things around you.

How can you blame ugly people for being bitter and angry? They deserve to be bitter and angry. Their lives are exponentially more difficult and almost certainly doomed to be "unlucky" in everything, not just interpersonal relationships, but in their work, and possibly their education due to the social element necessary to prosper in early education.

I'm like a 5/10 probably; I can't even imagine how bad things would be if I was a 1 or a 2. Ugly people should get free money from the government just for having the courage to remain alive.
>>
>>28067638
I think it's a perception thing though, your brain thinks an attractive person has a better personality than he actually has because you subconsciously place more value on them cause of their looks
>>
File: eff.jpg (430 KB, 1500x1876) Image search: [Google]
eff.jpg
430 KB, 1500x1876
>>28067517
Daily reminder that this is nowadays the bare minimum if you harbor any hope of getting an average gf.
>>
>>28068068
Time2fap
>>
File: looks-v-personality.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
looks-v-personality.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>28067517
>"he has such a great personality!"
>>
This might blow your minds but you need to think of good personality like automatically cast 25% faith boost, that shit is extremely useful, but better if you if already have high magic stats. Even if you didn't have Chad tier magic, casting faith helps way more than some faggy Pain resistance shit. Point is, a good personality will always outlast looks, also pain/fog resistance items a shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.