[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, 20 year old college student with very good grades.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ntnoooLVPW1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg (34 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntnoooLVPW1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg
34 KB, 500x495
>Be me, 20 year old college student with very good grades.
>khhv and crushing hard on this one cute girl in my class since the start of the school year, obviously never had the courage to approach her or engage her in any way.
>Last wednesay as I was about to leave because I hadno classes in the afternoon,she walks up to me,smiles widely and asks me if I could help her study.
>At this point I felt my anxiety going through the roof and all I could do was mumble something like "yeah,sure".
>After that I was happier than I've been in years, this is my chance I thought. It'll be just the two of us and I'll be able to show her how funny and charming I am.
>I went to grab lunch with the biggest fucking smile on my face,already imagining our future together and shit.
>Came back to the library as fast as I could looked up and saw her sitting there waiting for me...along with 2 other girls and 3 guys.
>I thought about leaving at first but they already saw me I realized that woud make me look like even more of a retard.
>So I spent more than 2 hours explaining stuff to a bunch of people I dont even know while watching and my crush flirting the whole time.
>At the end I felt exhausted and my voice was pretty much gone from all the talking so I just went home crawled up in my bed cried then fell asleep.

I could have just gone home and watched anime like any other day and it would have been great,instead I was stupid enough to convince my self something good might happen If I "took the opportunity".

FUCK THE TATAMI GALAXY.
>>
You don't get a gf without having a social circle. It's easy to think they were just using you, but study groups with people from class are a common way people make friends in uni. Keep taking to people in that group, don't assume you'll get anything else out of it, and then maybe they'll become acquaintances or friends, and through them you can meet some qts or your crush will warn up to you.
>>
>>28067586
Nah when I saw them the next day they acted like they didn't even know who I was, no hello,no thank you, nothing. I'm not part of any circle.
>>
just this to try to get and know her. did you think you guys would study alone and fall in love right then and there?
>>
>>28067677
Even I'm not that delusional,her asking me for help made me happy because it meant she was not completely repulsed by me. I hoped that being alone together would be the first step in building some kind of relationship even a friendly one.
>>
Why were you autistic?
>>
is the tatami galaxy good? i've been putting it off for a long time
>>
>>28067843
Yeah it's decent.
>>
stalk the girl on the media, most normies and stacies like to share their lifes on there. report to us of course soo we can help you better.
i am also on uni i don't have a crush of course because i already erase that kind of thing off my mind, but be always on setp back for those things, ask always where the thing will be going what people goes and so on. it is not creepy asking these things you just want to know if it worth or not to go most normies will think that way too.
and do not forget to report.
>>
>>28067945
>I already erased that kind of thing of my mind.
How? Teach me senpai.
>>
find other hobbies or get a part time job. at least you're doing something productive. i got tired of watching anime so now i have a job but shift starts at 6 AM and ends at 9 PM so it's really tiring
>>
>>28068003
you need willpower(alot), i did it when i was a kid, i also stoped dreaming( at least i do not remember the dreams), i think that was led me to being a shrizoid soo i do not recommend it.
>>
>>28067454
Be yourself, anon :)

I was in the same situation. MANY TIMES.
And yeah, every time is like that("That's the perfect chance, I'll live future with her", etc etc).

At least you are good at university. I am even there struggling with Maths, cause I have terrible foreknowledge from high school.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.