[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 16
File: allaboard thefeelstrain.png (386 KB, 611x836) Image search: [Google]
allaboard thefeelstrain.png
386 KB, 611x836
This just happened to me yesterday and I've been beside myself, share your feels stories.
>>
Well judging by your reply you're pretty fucking beta.
Change and find someone else.
>>
>>28067464
I can't just find someone else, you shallow fuck.
>>
Lol "i dont know what to say"

I really hope you arent over 18 you beta cuck faggot

Women are objects not some mystical super being that can destroy you to the point of saying "i dont know what to say" over a girl you werent even dating

Grab your balls and get a reality check
>>
>>28067659
HAHAHA

THE FAT MOON IS LOSING ORBIT
>>
Reply with:

"Hi Becky, I know that you just want to be friends. Unfortunately I don't feel the same. I'm really sorry and I don't want to hurt you, but I don't want you getting your hopes up. It's going to happen."
>>
>>28067439
Don't listen to those who try to shame you, OP, they're just shallow shits themselves.
But you do have to bear the sadness alone.
Just don't cling to it.
>>
>>28067439
i wouldve replied with damn, well alright. but if she knows about your insecurites and youve shared stufff with her that you wouldnt with anyone else. you shouldve said why did u lead me on?
>>
>>28067745

this is the most beta, bitter, passive aggressive response you could give. do not say this. if you don't want to be friends, just let her know and cut contact
>>
>>28067659
Of course you can, you delusional retard.
>>
>>28067439
she was out right honest rather than leading you a long
she's a good woman, I'm sure the guy that gets her will be very happy.
>>
>>28067439
just stop replying. Not only is it not going to happen, but she's going so far as to tell you, which means it's never going to be weird. From here on in, any conversation you have with her is some act of kindness she can pat herself on the back for doing, so just drop it and find someone who doesn't consider you a charity project

to be clear I'm not saying that you ARE - but that's the kind of relationship she's trying to force between the two of you by being this explicit. Just walk away
>>
>>28067784
T. Roastie

There is nothing wrong with responding with that, getting told by a woman youre pining after that she thinks shes better than you is an insult.
>>
>>28067439
Am i supposed to relate to you and your pathetic normie problems? Fuck off.
>>
>>28067819
She didn't say she was better than him. She just said she's not interested in him romantically.
>>
>>28067782
>youve shared stufff with her that you wouldnt with anyone else.
That could be the very reason she made that text. As a guy when a girl I have no interest in shares a "I never told that to anyone before" I take that as a risk they are attaching and make it defuse quickly
>>
>>28067439
Get fucked communist piece of shit
>>
File: homemadecringe.png (199 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
homemadecringe.png
199 KB, 1366x768
Ok
>this one grill
>smart, talented, beautiful you name it
>never been in a relationship before, nor have i
>decide i'm going man up and ask her to a dance
>i somewhat do, over skype anyway
>two weeks until dance, completely sperg out, hardly even talk to her
>she actually started to sit next to me in class, but then stopped and went back to friends because i'm an autist
>hardly talk until dance
>dance
>watch the spaghetti fly
>show up wearing jeans (it is formal)
>she has to tie my tie
>we talk ok, but she keeps getting pulled away by her group of friends and i cant just get in a group conversation with people i dont know, leaving me by myself 70% of the night
>she doesnt want to dance with me or anyone
>end up following her and her friends around quietly for a bit
>time to unleash autism
>eventually just go up on the bleachers by myself, swaying forward and back with my arms stretched out and my eyes closed
>chad asks if i'm alright, apparently i am according to me
>group of girls ask me to dance out of pity, i say i'm here with someone
>after that i leave and hide in the hallway, sitting by myself
>eventually i'm ready to go, so i walk up to her and tell her i'm leaving
>she asks me how i think it went
>i get excited, thinking she wanted to go out again
>ask her for another date
>"i see this more as a date thing not a dating thing"
>i get it, i was a fucking sperg, it makes sense
>send her pic related
later
>we still have a class together, but dont talk to each other except in our skype group involving two mutual friends, a couple(the grill being my other oneita), who always suggest we date (we never told them about the dance)
>this gigantic fuck up inspires me to get a practice gf, which i do
prom time coming up now
>they want all of us to go together
>they want to get her a date
>they do, a guy even more beta than me
>i've had this guy in class, he's one of those annoying kids who thinks he knows everything but doesn't
>>
File: 1422198207812.png (919 KB, 1064x983) Image search: [Google]
1422198207812.png
919 KB, 1064x983
>>28067439
Heh, classic

Hang in there OP
>>
>>28067816
>any conversation you have with her is some act of kindness she can pat herself on the back for doing,
>but that's the kind of relationship she's trying to force between the two of you

She not even trying that anon

Normally when a girl dumps that and follows up with a "I'm sorry" it's more of they are done with you and any relationship after that is something the guy is forcing.
>>
>>28067834
one-sided attraction happens about a million times a day, but one party going out of their way to say "I know you want something I have, and you can't have it" is out of the ordinary and shows the dynamic of the relationship is clearly out of whack to the point where there's no reason to stay in touch with that person
>>
>>28067819

>real men respond to rejection by being petty and acting but lasted because their feelings are hurt

if you unironically think this is the correct response then you're either underaged or vindictive and petty like a roastie
>>
File: 6546.png (704 KB, 1106x951) Image search: [Google]
6546.png
704 KB, 1106x951
>Normies and their fucking women normie problems

Wow, fuck off.
>>
>"they lead us on"
>one is outright straight with a guy
>"she's a selfish bitch"

woowee you guys sure are reasonable.
>>
>>28067834
>women always say how they feel
youre either a delusional roastie or a retard in denial.
>>
File: 1456683591667 (2).jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1456683591667 (2).jpg
89 KB, 640x480
>>28067854
>he and she meet, apparently it's a fucking blast (they invited me to be there, i declined)
>i know because that's all they talked about in the skype group

tl;dr i'm going to be getting cucked by two girls i have feelings for while on a triple date with my practice gf for prom. fug.

Anyway a pic of me and her i took at the dance
>>
File: 1461331302523.jpg (69 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1461331302523.jpg
69 KB, 750x750
>tfw a girl will never tell you she wants to be friends
>>
>>28067439
And what the hell is the problem? do you think you are entitled to sex and a relationship? She wants to be fiends and nothing more.

Deal with it, you cock sucker.
>>
>>28067870
>but one party going out of their way to say "I know you want something I have, and you can't have it" is out of the ordinary
? isn't them not being honest and leading you on what you guys bitch about all the time?
Somehow them saving you the despair of being played is out of wack?
>>
>>28067659
Not that guy, but you're the one that's shallow. I'd tell you to kill yourself but I know you're too passive to even do that.
>>
>>28067931
Actually she is going as far as killing the whole thing.
I think we can agree the friendship part is more of her tolerating him.
>>
>>28067976
Still op is a whiny little baby, faggot thinks he deserves anything.

>girl doesn't want to fuck me
>girl doesn't want to be my gf

fucking b-bitch
>>
>>28067439
That sucks, OP, but at least she's straight with you.
>>
Hey OP, there's only one thing that can get her to like you. Ignore her for now and work on yourself. Look up stronglifts or starting strength, go to the gym, get fit. She'll come around. And if she doesn't, fuck it, at least you'll be fit from that point on.
>>
>>28067941
I feel like this is b8 but I have nothing better to do

this obviously isn't "saving you the despair of being played"; she's messaging him FIRST for no reason we can tell to tell him she doesn't think he's good enough to date

then at the same time she says she enjoys his company, values his friendship and doesn't want to hurt him, so as for being honest and unambiguous this is pretty much a complete failure. What she wants isn't friendship, it's the power in the relationship
>>
>>28068017
/thread

Only a cunt or an autist would, entirely out of the blue, come out and say "I don't want to hurt you but let me twist this knife in you a bit just because I can."
>>
>>28068005
op isnt whining u retard. he fell i love but its one sided. he just wants to share his feels and hope someone can relate
>>
>>28067854
you're 17 git out
>>
>>28067889
What do her feelings have to do with anything? The poster I was replying to said that this was "getting told by a woman youre pining after that she thinks shes better than you". She did not say this. He is full of shit.
>>
>>28067439
She's sorry that you don't know what to say. She's sorry you're pathetic. What the fuck gave you the idea that you've got anything going on with you as to hit on her? Fucking pathetic nu-male retard.
>>
>>28068043
>he fell i love but its one sided

No he didn't, he thought he did because he finally got the attention from a girl once in his pathetic existence.

>he just wants to share his feels and hope someone can relate

And what fucking moron thinks r9k is the perfect place to feels about women let alone texting women?
>>
>>28067931
>do you think you are entitled to sex and a relationship
Gather round for the cry of the toasty roasty
>>
>>28068041
What knife is being twisted? She is literally just giving him a useful piece of information so he doesn't get his hopes up. If someone is clearly interested in you and you know that you have no romantic interest in them, and you feel like their feelings are only going to deepen if left unchecked, this is a reasonable response.
>>
>>28068050
>>28068050
she feels she thinks same damn thing. either way she is looking down on him. there's a sense a superiority surging through someone when they reject another person.

your response will confirm my suspicions that you are a roastie in denial.
>>
Oh boo fucking hoo.

She let you down easy. Just be glad of that.
>>
>>28068075
lol roasties do not use cocksucker as an insult, thats a chad
>>
>>28068108
Not when it's entirely out of the blue, no. If they had been talking about relationships then it'd make sense. To just pop up out of nowhere and say "I like you but I don't like you like you," again, is the mark of a cunt or autist.
>>
>>28068015
Yeah OP just do this, change absolutly nothing about your personality except being fit, thatll get her!
>>
>>28067931
A bit defensive, dont you think?
>>
>>28067439
Not much to really say OP.

She is nice to have said this before you tried to use you for anything and cocktease you, now you can just move on.

As far as things go, it is isnt that bad.
>>
>>28067931
>She wants to be fiends and nothing more.
>fiends

Naisu
>>
>>28068067
>No he didn't, he thought he did because he finally got the attention from a girl once in his pathetic existence.
how do you know this for sure? are you speaking from experience because it seems like you are.

>And what fucking moron thinks r9k is the perfect place to feels about women let alone texting women?
contrary to popular belief, there are a lot of normal people here, if just that the majority of those normal people suffer from relationship issues. this board is also ful of sadness and misery so this is the perfect place for a thread like this.
>>
>>28068046
I was 17
No longer
>>
>>28067439
okay famalam, read this carefully, just start giving 0 fucks about shits, literally, and you dont invest on her unless she does first on you (time, attention, money) and also get fit. She will realize that she means nothing to you and will start looking for your validation, just make her look like youre happy without her, and you should.
>>
>>28067904
I fucking hate when all women want is sex, too.
>>
>>28067439

"Alright, listen babe, I'm going to pick up some condoms and cheap wine. You get your sweet ass in something cute, because I'm going to take you out tonight. Be ready by 7."

Do this. Call her to tell her this if you can. She wants to just be friends, and you don't feel the same. She's not going to change her mind if you keep up with the same thing, and you just want an intimate relationship. She have nothing to lose.
>inb4 SHE'S DA WON
Protip: she obviously isn't based on fhe text she sent you.
>>
This is a really nice girl. Op has good taste.

Lot's of Nu-males lately think that they way to get a girl is to pretend you aren't interested in her and just want to be friends, then build a great friendship that eventually blossoms into a relationship.

This is retarded and only happens 0.00001% of them time but since it happens in Anime and videogames nu-males think thats what they do and they always end up wasting a sizeable portion of their youth chasing girls and then being bitter and hurt when theu finally confess and get rejected.

Honesty and introspection is a very rare trait these days and OPs oneitis should be heralded for having it.

She corrected OP's behaviour in the best way she could. It was behaviour that needed corrected. If you want to date a girl you need to ask her out in the first couple weeks not pretend to be friends for months and then spill all your built up spaghetti over her.

If you still want to be friends she could probably help you get a gf. She seem's nice. If she did have your best interests in mind she would have kept the facade going because I gurantee you've been doting on her.
>>
>>28068333
if she didn't* have your best interests in mind
>>
>>28068333
OP here: thanks, that really helped.

> If you want to date a girl you need to ask her out in the first couple weeks not pretend to be friends for months and then spill all your built up spaghetti over her.

yes, I certainly made this mistake, except it wasn't months, it was years. That's why it hurts so much.
>>
>>28068333
Nice trips, my man.

>Lot's of Nu-males lately think that they way to get a girl is to pretend you aren't interested in her and just want to be friends, then build a great friendship that eventually blossoms into a relationship.

This exact situation happened to me twice, so I disagree with the whole 0.00001% of the time thing. It works. You just have to refine your method.
>>
>>28068406
the method is being good looking
>>
>>28068406
Explain this redefined method
>>
>>28068400
>years
Yep, you're a retard. It's OK, hopefully you can learn from your mistakes. I did this shit too, in grade school. In college I turned my life around.
>>
>>28068451
allow me.

sunk cost fallacy + motivated reasoning
>>
>>28067899
>>we still have a class together, but dont talk to each other except in our skype group involving two mutual friends, a couple(the grill being my other oneita), who always suggest we date (we never told them about the dance)

you do not lost anything, fuking asian trash.
>>
Should've laughed in her face and asked her what she was talking about. That would've at least gotten more attention than what you did say.
>>
File: cat 1 (1).jpg (1 MB, 3417x2111) Image search: [Google]
cat 1 (1).jpg
1 MB, 3417x2111
>>28067439
>Come home from being away for a year with the Army
>I have just finished, can't wait to get home and see my cat who I have been missing all year
>Parents have been sending ,me pictures of her, heard her meowing in the phone
>Come home, parents not back from work yet
>Cat comes bounding down the stairs and leaps up onto the sofa to say hi to me
>I nuzzle her and stroke her a bit, she's ecstatic to see me, and I to see her
>Play with her for a bit before going to my room and relaxing on 4chan
>She sits on my lap purring
>Spend the next 2 days at home chilling with parents, cat by my side day and night
>One morning, can't find the cat
>Whatever, she's probably tucked away somewhere
>Suddenly notice one room smells of piss
>Find cat under a bed, mewling and in pain, shaking, back legs immobile
>Have to drag her out, she's obviously ina a very bad state
>Back legs not moving - seem paralysed
>Take her to the vet
>Get told the prognosis is poor, very poor
>Blood clot has blocked her arteries, her back legs are paralysed, she's in pain
>It cannot be treated
>As we are there, her front legs start going cold, her heart beat starts going funny, her breathing is becoming shakier. She is clearly very close to death (thank God we found her before she died alone under the bed in a pool of her own urine)
>She's not even mewling in pain anymore, can't even lift her head
>We have to put her to sleep
>My parents and I stand around her in tears, holding her, as the vet injects the anaesthetic into her leg

Just yesterday she was fine and healthy, running around the courtyard with me, rolling on the ground while I scratched her tummy. And then all of a sudden she was struck down by something totally out of our control, as far as I know. There was no way we could have predicted this. Nature is cruel. I miss her.
>>
>>28067854

high school stops mattering the moment after graduation ends, having a oneitis is stupid and naive, and your skype messages make you sound like a weird beta.

screencap your post and refrain from posting on /r9k/ again until you involuntarily wince from reading it
>>
>>28068586
atleast she was loved anon
>>
Wat een homo.
>>
>>28067439
Look at the bright side, her honesty saved you from wasting time and effort. Continue to appreciate the friendship, but just don't give her as much attention as you are now. Keep looking for your fair maiden.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28068586
The same exact thing happened to my cat of 9 years. Although he actually had the saddle thrombus twice, first time he some how pulled through. Second time we had to put him down.

Sorry for your loss, anon.
>>
>>28067439

at least she told you. some girls never tell you.
>>
File: 1438585920358.jpg (41 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1438585920358.jpg
41 KB, 720x540
>>28068586
these ones always fuck me up
>>
>>28068017
reread it.
She is ending all of it
She starts off with the friendship but ends with "it's not going to happen and sorry"
She's not asking them to stay friends
>>
>>28068662
It seems impossible to do so because to me, being with her is like a drug, and I'm addicted. I guess i'm really in a situation.
>>
>>28068142
>Not when it's entirely out of the blue
You retards bitch that they lead you on and you wish they just told you first.
Now she told you first she's a bitch because she didn't wait for what exactly? The orbiter to ask her out.
I think you just want to hate them regardless of their actions
>>
>>28068706
I understand, but she made it pretty clear about how she feels. I'm not telling you to come plenty ignore her, just doing invest so much energy into forcing her to feel the same way you do. Instead, improve yourself physically and mentally. Who knows, one day she might come around and want something more than a friendship. If not then that's her loss :)
>>
>>28068784
I guess so. thanks.
>>
>>28068686
I wish the girl I was in that situation with would have ended it with me. I had to suffer for 6 months. Before I mustered the guts to end the friendship.
I did it in a rather hurtful way too.

It was my fault the whole time though. I know I'm the one to blame for those months of suffering.

No matter how loving and kind I am to her, It was nothing to her. I wasted myself.
I have nothing but, shame...

brb going to call suicidehotline.
>>
>>28068451
I pretend I'm not interested. I pretend like I have other things going on/other girls I'm juggling. And then that makes them want me more, because I've artificially made myself seem less available. This hides red flags like clinginess or being a bore. Then after that, asking them out is easy. This only worked when I was in my late teens though.
The one thing that I don't do that a lot of robots do is try to show them that you "truely" care about them by asking them how they are every single day like a puppy in need of attention.

>>28068450
It sure helps, not that I'm attractive enough to get away with just looks.
>>
>>28068706
If you're addicted the best thing is to stop hanging out with her. Once you're not in love with her you can go back to being friends but if she's always around it will make it impossible for you to develop adult relationships.

I once had a really shitty BPD oneitis who used me like a free taxi servicw and lavish gift dispenser. I knew I was being used so I broke away multiple times, and multiple times I broke up with girls I was dating for the false promise of being with her. She'd always tell me she loved me and would be with me if only I could hold on for 3months 6 months 10 months. Then I realised I was driving her to other men's houses and I'd rage and leave and she'd suck me back in.

Women are like a drug but your friend seems nice so I'm sure she'll understand.

Whether she's nice or an evil bitch you still have to quit that bitch atleast until you are madly in love with someone else who you are with. Then you can try being friends.
>>
>>28068796
Stories posted here like your's is why I'm rather confused anons here still take offense on her for doing what use to get threads her all the time of anons bitching they were being lead on and here OP shows one where the girl broke the chain of orbiting and in a good way, she didn't even pull the "we can still be friends" bullshit her last words of that first text is -It's not going to happen- laying a foundation that this guy needs to move on.

Yet people here are still taking offense to her saving him the shame and pain of orbiting her for months/years and watch in horror as she hooks up with a guy she just met.
>>
>>28068825
>manipulative red pill garbage

Fuck off. You're an evil BPD stacy whore in man form. Leave!!! You disgrace us!
>>
>>28068900
What exactly did I mention that triggered you?
>>
>>28068882
I said I wish the girl that I was clinging to did that to me.
Then I expressed self loathing.
Did you respond to the wrong person or are you just fucking retarded?
>>
>>28068636
According to google, this is dutch. Therefor:

first for kanker
>>
Ok. OP here again, I'm going to get in better shape, I'm not overweight, and luckily I'm genetically lucky (wide shoulders, 6ft tall) so it shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>28069119
Don't forget to be yourself!
It works every time!
>>
>>28068609
this is actually really good advice
>>
File: bojack.png (1 MB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
bojack.png
1 MB, 1280x1600
I just finished writing exams, and I have a feeling they didn't go great.

I really want a B average, but I keep fucking things up. I did pretty well in first semester, but this semester my motivation slipped. I lost it during the Christmas break.

Now I don't know if I'll be able to enjoy my summer. Again, for the third year in a row. And I was thinking of trying to get off my meds this summer. What a joke.

How do people go on? Its so fucking difficult. Its so fucking hard to be a person with productivity and ambitions and dreams.

I don't want to let everyone down, and I don't want to let myself down.
>>
>>28068636
haha je moeder
>>
Just came her to tell you fagget
>>
Just say you appreciate the honesty, 99% of women would never go out of their way to tell you that as nicely as she did. If you're okay enough with what she said then be friends, if not, cut contact and move on
>>
>>28067659
you are about as shallow as they come op.

seriously there are plenty of female degenerates for you anon. all waiting to reject you like this roastie bitch.

oh... oh wait .. forgot to ask. Do you wear a fedora? Do you browse reddit?
>>
>>28070116

this.

tell her thank you.

women only rarely exhibit such courtesy and consideration.
>>
>>28067439
At least she was honest about how she felt so you don't waste anymore time trying to get with her.
>>
>have good messaging going back and forth with like 9 chicks
>deal sealed with most, all but sealed with the rest
>within one day, 7 of them stop replying altogether, 1 of them reveals herself to be a retard who can't follow basic instructions, and the last one is currently standing me up

well

it's time to go home and masturbate to anime again

pretty glad. thanks ladies, glad i put hours upon hours of time into talking about your All Literally The Same Person personalities

at least anime will actually be where it is supposed to be when i get home. anime can follow basic fucking instructions. "be here when i get back:" and it is
>>
>>28070422
Or maybe she doesn't feel the need to follow all of your orders.
>>
>>28070445
>Le she Le indapandant woman she don need to put up with da evul patriarchy
Get beheaded, roastie cunt
>>
>>28070445
what kind of a non-thought even is this

could you not infer from the post that "follow instructions" means "be where you agreed to be, when you agreed to be"

get raped
>>
File: ham17.jpg (108 KB, 710x960) Image search: [Google]
ham17.jpg
108 KB, 710x960
>>28067439
you dummy

you supposed to say "aight cool lil nigga" and send this pic

what a cuck baka
>>
>>28067439
>>28068686
>>28067806
>>28067862
>>28067931
>>28067941
>>28068108
>>28068727
>>28068167
>>28068333
She isn't explicitly asking for friendship but she isn't ending everything.

"It's not going to happen." is a reference to a bf-gf relationship.

By stating that she values his friendship and enjoys his company she is offering an alternative.

She's setting up a situation where OP is to blame for any possible outcome - if he becomes an orbiter it's his fault but if he leaves her alone he's rudely rejecting her.

If she messaged him first then she was being extremely passive aggressive.

She's confronting him and making him solely responsible for the confrontation.

If she was a good person she would have been decisive and told him to leave her alone because she doesn't reciprocate his feelings for her.
>>
>>28070422
If that many girls flake on you at once it's your fault.
>>
>>28068972
re read the anons post he wasn't attacking you.
>>
>>28070774
>By stating that she values his friendship and enjoys his company she is offering an alternative.
no she's making it clear that she wasn't using him or trying to send mix signals that as a person, a friend she enjoyed him but had no passion for him past that
>She's setting up a situation where OP is to blame for any possible outcome
Why is everything a blame game to you anon? Why obsess over fault? If OP want a gf that boat sailed, why would he care about the following things?
>if he becomes an orbiter it's his fault
It would always be like that regardless of what she said. Orbiting anyone is a really bad idea and just shouldn't be done. Mewling at their feet is always a bad idea and is on fault of the orbiter.
>but if he leaves her alone he's rudely rejecting her
No he's not and she gets that. Her follow up to his response is "I'm sorry" she is fully aware her actions could kill the friendship but she rather kill that then have him go crazy trying to get her to love him in a way she never will.

>If she was a good person she would have been decisive and told him to leave her alone
I doubt you would approve such a response if a woman gave it. That would only justify the whole "women are monsters" but OPs shows the flip, she saw the signs, she warn him it wasn't going to work. You are wanting to twists this into something worse then what it was.
>>
>>28067439
You should have responded "k" and cut contact. I know you're a fucking hopeless beta but you'd have better chances of actually getting her doing that than literally anything else you could have said or done.

And guess what? You're still going to be her fucking tampon, aren't you? Even after you KNOW she's not going to fuck you, ever. You are weak.
>>
OP here back from my run. I'm going to try to stay her friend, that feels better than just dropping the last few years and trying to forget. Thanks for all your advice, i really appreciate it.
>>
File: 317.png (134 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
317.png
134 KB, 600x601
>>28071211
nice try baitkun
>>
>>28067439
>blahlblahblah It's not going to happen
Don't flatter yourself

It's that simiple.
>>
>>28071241
I really am OP, i'm not baiting you.
>>
OP this is what you get for trying to go the friend route first.

NEVER BEFRIEND A WOMAN. YOU CANNOT FRIEND YOUR WAY INTO HER PANTS. start off dating or don't engage with her whatsoever. lesson learned bud.
>>
>>28071124
>she wasn't using him or trying to send mix signals
By rejecting him and hinting that she would like to remain friends she IS sending mixed signals

>I doubt you would approve such a response if a woman gave it
>You are wanting to twists this
muh assumptions
kys
>>
>>28067659
I promise you, if you actually looked, you could find the "perfect mate" every other week
>>
>>28067439
>"Thankfully you will understand why I am no longer interested in speaking with you. Sorry"
>>
>>28071834
>text ends with "it's not going to happen"
>mix signals
>>
>>28071964
>I know you want more than [friendship]
>I don't feel the same
>I don't want you getting your hopes up
>It's not going to happen
Are you sure you graduated from Elementary school?
>>
>>28072074
That was the rejection this is where she hints at friendship:
>I really value your friendship and I enjoy your company
>>
>>28072174
So she's very explicitly stating that she wants to be friends, but that a romantic/sexual relationship will never happen.
How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that she's giving off mixed signals when she's being so fucking clear?
>>
>Be me earlier this year
>Random girl I've never seen before messages me on Facebook
>My one of my friends says he knows a girl who has a crush on me
>Look him in the eyes and say "Okay"
>I don't want any of this. Ffs I haven't felt feelings for others since highschool.
>Ignore the message for 2 weeks
>Finally answer after she bugs me again
>Talk and immediately shut her down
>Turns out she's good friends with my friend who "knew a girl who has a crush on me"

Goddammit. I feel so bad about it. She started dating that friend, and I'm glad she's over it. But damn do I still feel bad about it.
>>
>>28072237
Because he has yet to learn the nature of women. They want to keep you around as a "friend" for favors (errands, rides, assistance) and that's it.
>>
>>28072332
No, as OP I really think she enjoys our friendship, we talk about politics and our views are somewhat similar, You just don't know that from this small exerpt
>>
File: e027180f31[1].png (28 KB, 566x420) Image search: [Google]
e027180f31[1].png
28 KB, 566x420
Well, this happened a while back...
>tfw I'm still not sure if she was serious
Would have been lovely to visit her. She's a really cool chick. I liked for a couple months in high school.
>>
>>28072237
>If she was a good person she would have been decisive and told him to leave her alone because she doesn't reciprocate his feelings for her.

She's trying to have her cake and eat it too because she wants to reject him and remain friends. The reasons he's attracted her are likely the same reasons they have a good friendship. Now she wants him to simultaneously disregard and appreciate those things. That's why I said she's sending mixed signals.
>>
File: 1441688895891.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1441688895891.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>tfw never friendzoned but turned down girls that wanted to be more than friends several times
>tfw still virgin
I honestly don't even know what I am doing
>>
File: 1400314398896.jpg (90 KB, 800x758) Image search: [Google]
1400314398896.jpg
90 KB, 800x758
>>28072290
>My one of my friends says he knows a girl who has a crush on me
>Look him in the eyes and say "Okay"

I know this feel, Anon
>"Anon, my friend was checking you out and totally wants to go out with you!"
>"That's nice"
>"Anon, I have a crush on you!"
>"Ok"
>"Anon, come over here and cuddle with me!"
>"Nah, I'm good"

Now all I can do is look back and feel
>>
>>28067439
>This just happened to me yesterday

Dude, that was kind of harsh. I guess she needed to hear that, though.

Don't worry, chicks are resilient, she'll be chasing someone else in no time.

>tfw I had some girl do this to me in HS
>I barely knew who she was
>Didn't have a crush on her
>Didn't even really notice her
>tfw Somehow, that made it even worse
>>
>>28072419
>What's up
>I'm moving to Florida want to come XDD
>Scuba
>I'm saving to own [far off goal]
Looks like she doesn't speak to often, but only when she has something to subtly gloat about for validation.

>slacking in regards to the rest of my life Lol
>Lol
way to make yourself look like a loser. Save the self-deprecating humor for your close guy friends otherwise you look like a loser.
>>
I got this the other day
I'm sorry. The reason I messaged you is to see if you were doing okay because I feel like I rejected you. I know you told me you liked me. But I think you liked me more than I liked you. And I don't think it would or could ever work because let's be honest. It's pretty unlikely that you are ever going to be coming here to Oregon. I'm really sorry. We can still talk as friends if you want to. But that's all we can ever be.I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to.I really am sorry.
>>
>>28067899
>that girl
>beautiful
>>
>>28072431
Theres a line. Yes, she would like to have her cake and eat it too, everyone would, but she made it 99.999% fucking clear what the situation is. All he has to do is respond "k" and ignore her.
>>
>>28073286
I couldn't live with myself if I was to do that, this isn't something I can just let go of.
>>
>>28073286
>All he has to do is respond "k" and ignore her.
Then she gets to complain how OP was only pretending to be her friend all along. That's what I was talking about. She set it up so either option makes him the bad guy.
>>
You should've said something along the lines of "lol get over yourself. I don't want anything to do with you more than just being friends, you aren't that attractive"
>>
>>28067439
>tfw when you never experienced teenage sex

Or any sex at all.
>>
>>28074237
But that would be an obvious lie, she's the most attractive person I've ever laid eyes on.
>>
>>28074294
She doesn't have to know that.
You can't let the roasties win. Besides being super clingy is a turn off. If you make her think that you're not interested in her then there's a chance that she might become more attracted to you.
>>
>>28067886
We dont know if she flirted with him or not.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.