[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ tells me ignoring girls will create a desire for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1408454892901.png (406 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1408454892901.png
406 KB, 601x601
>/r9k/ tells me ignoring girls will create a desire for me because girls instinctively are turned off by over-eager betas lusting for them and generally go for things they can't have
>start to ignore my oneitis
>she loses interest and stops talking to me altogether
>she even got a boyfriend today

FUCK YOU /r9k/

FUCK YOU
>>
>>28067215
If she liked you she would have made an effort to stay connected.
>>
>>28067215
acted like a retard and went to the other extreme of doing nothing
>>
>>28067215

better than being a beta orbiter cuck tbqh lad
>>
>>28067215
>Trusting virgin advice
You're too beta anyway
You had no chance
>>
Now she would be talking to you about her Chad boyfriend and asking you to pay for her lunch. It's not that bad of a trade.
>>
It actually works for me. She probably never wanted you anyway
>>
>>28067215
you were just a social spare tire anon, an orbiting faggot

it shows she was never interested in the first place

calm the fuck down anon, a good thing happened
>>
She already wrote you off as a beta, cut you loses and move on. Women usually know if they want you as a mate within the first five to ten minutes of meeting you.
>>
>>28067261
>>28067303
>>28067387
I still miss that though, atleast I was in contact with her
>>
>>28067215
she was clearly never into you but you are too stupid to realize it's not our fault for that, you have been a shitty beta orbiter so she left you out
>>
>>28067215
>ask for advice on how to fish
>always throw rod into the water and don't get any catch
>someone tells me you shouldn't throw the rod in the water
>put it on land instead without actually holding
That's basically you, Anon. Learn moderation.
>>
Naw, over eager betas are what I go for because I'm one myself. If you show you're not interested I'll move on.
>>
>>28067215
Radio silence only works -- and it DOES work -- if the girl is interested in you. It sounds like, as other have suggested, she just viewed you as an expendable beta orbiter. Sure, she enjoyed the validation you provided, but she saw it as easily replaceable.

Take it as a lesson learned. You have to provide real value and make yourself indispensable to a woman in order for her to keep you around. Otherwise, she'll drop you and find another beta cuck eager to stroke her ego.
>>
>>28067215
>>/r9k/ tells me ignoring girls will create a desire
This only works if you're chad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.