[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>almost 11pm >cold outside, window open a crack >wrapped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1453919861082.png (504 KB, 1150x634) Image search: [Google]
1453919861082.png
504 KB, 1150x634
>almost 11pm
>cold outside, window open a crack
>wrapped up in a blanket, over head
>watching anime
>hot tea
>listening to Mono
>feeling happy for the first time in a long time

Who /comfy/ here?

I was thinking about playing Dark Souls 3, but I remember I'm up to the catacombs and that's not comfy..
>>
get a blunt weapon like the club, the skeletons fall apart makes them super easy to kill
>>
File: 1453765253565.jpg (353 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1453765253565.jpg
353 KB, 768x768
>>28066727
Thank you, friend, I'll try that right now.
>>
>>28066691
I wish I could draw, the anime girls with the drawing pads look so damn comfy.
>>
File: 1445882672862.gif (1 MB, 500x549) Image search: [Google]
1445882672862.gif
1 MB, 500x549
>>28066923
What's stopping you from starting RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>28066953
I try over and over again and practice for a week without getting better and give up
>>
>>28067017

If you want to seriously learn, practice for a year with a good training schedule. Then see if you made any progress or not.
>>
>>28067017
Art isn't something that you'll get better at in just a week, anon. You'd definitely be improving during that week, but just at a slow pace like everyone else who has learnt how to draw.

If you keep it up for a month and look at what you could draw at the start compared to the end, then there would definitely be a probably large, noticeable improvement. The first 30 committed hours are where you'll improve the most in the shortest amount of time, but when it comes to drawing, those improvements might just be in the steadiness of your hand and how well you can draw lines without having to retry over and over. There's a lot to learning how to draw and it'll take a long time, but I can guarantee that if you start drawing for an hour or two a day, everyday for the next 9 months, you'll be amazed at how much you have improved.
>>
>>28066691
>sunny morning
>window open
>warm tea
>listening to cozy music
feels good man
>>
>>28067163
is there anything more cuddly,loyal,goofy and cute
than a pupper
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.