[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if a girl got raped by this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: faggot.png (526 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
526 KB, 593x594
What would happen if a girl got raped by this guy?
>>
It wouldn't be called rape
>>
She'd call the cops so they could track him down, then she'd ask for his number so they can go on a second date.
>>
>>28066495
I bet my virginity that this guy loves cock.
>>
>>28066495
>tfw no bearded husbando :*(
>>
They'd say it would be impossible to be raped by him because every girl would want him.
>>
>>28066568
Every man loves cock you stupid fuck. The only raeson to have sex with a woman is to impress other men who might let you worship their gorgeous cock at some point :3
>>
>>28066495
I wouldn't know unless I was there or there was security footage of the incident taking place. It could be any number of things might happen.
>>
>>28066495

When a "good looking" guy gets accused of raping a girl it's his word versus her word.

When an ugly guy gets accused of raping a girl the man gets thrown in prison and they don't even need DNA evidence.
>>
>>28066630
>muh realism, look@how random I am

kill thyself, my liege
>>
>>28066594
Sure thing, bro ;->
>>
>>28066495
>hook up on one night stand
>find out he's a douche, regret sex
>report rape, get sympathy from everyone
>he gets put in jail and becomes new handsome prison bitch

That's what rape is nowadays
>>
>>28066568
Is the joke here that you think he's straight and you want to lose your virginity or are you just retarded?
>>
She would beg him to call her later
>>
File: 1456347967302.png (66 KB, 695x500) Image search: [Google]
1456347967302.png
66 KB, 695x500
>>28066568

>this guy is superior to me in every way
>must compensate by calling him gay
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.