[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What robots here have anxiety? What do you do to cope with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: danganronpa.jpg (88 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
danganronpa.jpg
88 KB, 1024x512
What robots here have anxiety? What do you do to cope with a panic attack? I have panic disorder and it is starting to get out of hand for me.
>>
Fucking bath salts bro. Smoke DAT shit and kill niggers. No more faggot attacks.
>>
>>28066406
Took paroxetin for 4months bc of panic disorder, never had a panic attack since (still crippling anxiety though, but it's easier to live with)
>>
>>28066653
How long did it take before it started to work for you?
>>
u go see a therapist and take sum alprozolam.
>>
>>28066406
>tfw no insurance to get diagnosed
>>
>>28066406
For panic attacks, you could try alprazolam. I can't recommend taking benzos on a regular basis though. Klonopin might be OK for people with GAD. These days, I just have a shot or two to calm my nerves when I feel tense.
>>
Is it normal to cry when you get anxiety attacks? I just feel really overwhelmed when family members ask me difficult questions and pressure me.
>>
I use Xanax for panic attacks. I don't take anything for anxiety in general though, I just live with it. My therapist wants me on SSRIs but fuck that, honestly.
>>
>>28066406
Ive been prescribed xanax, i take two 4mg pills a day and smoke weed on the weekends.

Its literraly the only way im able to stay functional anymore.
>>
>>28066406
Anxiety is the biggest meme disease on the planet. My gf was making fun of guys like you just a couple of days ago. You should be beat up for being such a fag.
>>
Anyone else get physically sick from it? Like upset stomach, nausea, or fatigue?
>>
>>28068377
I do suffer from fatique and sometimes get headaches when anxious.
>>
>>28068398
Glad to know. I have panic disorder and I'm a hypochondriac so it makes me think I'm dying.
>>
>>28066406
>tfw crippling anxiety
>no one to support me or help me cope
>parents don't understand at all
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 720x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 720x523
>>28066406
Gotta get on an ssri dude. It doesn't prevent a panic attack but it gives you a buffer so you don't bounce too far low when it hits. It's hard to explain, but when I get panic attacks while on drugs they just make me feel awful for a day or so, instead of putting me on the floor of my bathroom for a week like they did before.

Talk to a doctor and they'll start you on a low dose, then just go up as you feel the need. Remember that higher dose doesn't mean more effective treatment - neurobiology doesn't work that way. Sometimes you just need the 5 or 10mg a day to keep you sane.

And pay no attention to normie tourists like >>28068356 they just came here for the memes and not the feels.
>>
>>28068508
How are the side effects? I've heard psych meds have awful side effects.
>>
>>28068398
I get migraines and lack of appetite. Have to force myself to eat sometimes.
>>
>>28068441
I feel you Anon. I know that feel too damn well.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.