[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else only have one friend? Do they annoy you? I dont know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 133.jpg (444 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
444 KB, 1280x960
Anyone else only have one friend? Do they annoy you? I dont know what to do.

What can I do??

Ive been best friends with someone since middleschool - before my robotness kicked in. Hes my only friend now, but only because of how long we know each other.

He's recently been driving me up the fucking wall.

>shouts memes irl
>when we play videogames, he says "get skreked"
>when he says that he doesnt even say it quickly. he literally has to exaggerate "shreked"
>whenever he beats me in a videogame, like smash, or after a play in NFL,he pauses the game, stares at me, says nothing, and waits for my reaction
>he wont remember what happened last week but he has no problem reciting entire movie quotes, which he does quite often
>bought a gaming pc and doesnt use it. makes fun of me for playing pc games.
>literally pauses the game to read to me stuff that happens on his facebook or to show me the latest meme
>keeps on asking me to get him a job even though his parents are millionaires, own their own company. did i mention he has a degree and i dont?
>mention how someone said they would hire me instantly because of how nice i am and how much i go out of my way to help people at work
>"LOL!!! YOU, NICE????LMAOOOO XDD" - hes 22 and he types like that.
>makes fun of me for getting a job offer when i got him a job in the past and he got fired from it for not working and trying to show me memes on his phone while i help a customer
>makes fun of me for getting job offers when hes been unemployed for 3 years and he has a degree

tl;dr - my only friend is a cringeworthy meme loving fuck who is getting on my nerves but im only friends with him since we knew each other since gradeschool. What do i do?
>>
File: 1438810168006.jpg (271 KB, 576x810) Image search: [Google]
1438810168006.jpg
271 KB, 576x810
>have one irl friend
>we sometimes meet up at night and drink
>he has a gf and is moving forward in life
>I'm only a negative influence to him
>tell him I feel bad, so I can't meet up with him right now
>don't have anything to talk about with him
>stopped replying to his messages
>feel like I should cut the contact completely
>>
Some don't even have one friend m8
>>
>>28066384
unless you are physically bringing him down by forcing him to skip work, do drugs, or cheat on his girldriend, you are fine.
>>
>>28066394
id gladly trade this friend for anyone else.

do you like memes? xddd get it? *movie reference*, hahahaha get it lamooo XDDDD youre such an epic 4chanerd xDd"
>>
>>28066419
Nah, I don't even know how to do that. And if we have plans and he has to wake up early, I just say we shouls cancel it. But still, I'm just a neet with nothing to talk about, we were best friends while growing up, but now we are too far apart on a social and mental level, there is nothing we can talk about.
>>
>>28066436
I'm like that sometimes
>>
>>28066832

you should really kill yourself then because there is nothing more cringeworthy than that shit.
>>
File: 47344_156728274340550_5138392_n.jpg (112 KB, 719x511) Image search: [Google]
47344_156728274340550_5138392_n.jpg
112 KB, 719x511
>>28066328
>have one friend that I knew from moving around in an air force family as a kid
>we lived in Japan, Texas, and California coincidentally
>become best friends
>now we're separated again but we skype and play vidya daily
>lately all he does is drink in his spare time, meaning I never get to talk to him not drunk anymore
>he's fucking insufferable now
>don't want to be his friend anymore, but he's all i have
>>
>>28066328

Be satisfied with what you've got.

The only friend that I had(and he was almost the same as yours) is completely out of the world. He wasn't beta, he was an OMEGA. Always had incredible chance of getting gf but he fails with it, cause of his stupid humor and being uninteresting.

To be honest, I was trying much more then him and could be in a relationship with some girls, but I was retard and I had a crush on some other girls that were bi****s.

We were friends from primary school and really, I played almost every vidya with him, cause yeah, he was my only friend. We've gone to parties were trying to have conversation with girls and similar(although he always tried to take girls that I've just bonded with from me. He was a dick often, but he had also some good characteristics, like being really honest. etc. etc.)

Anyways, he has found a gf, and I simply couldn't believe it that he would simply like that cut the contact with me. Yeah, you need time for university and for your gf, but it doesn't mean that you don't have time to have a short chat every month with me, for example). He is totally different person now(or was always, but I just didn't realized it in time).

So yeah. Now I study and lose time on 4 chan. Almost never go out, cause of no friends, get often into depression cause of loneliness. So be satisfied! Everybody has some characteristics that grind gears.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.