[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do guys dislike conservative girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1449104590244.jpg (618 KB, 1223x1290) Image search: [Google]
1449104590244.jpg
618 KB, 1223x1290
Do guys dislike conservative girls?
>>
I can't speak for the general population, but I don't most guys like girls that are prude - you can still be conservative without being prude. Conservative girls are alright, but they can be rather haughty.
>>
depends what you mean by conservative
>>
I don't like racist girls who are filled with internalized misogyny.
>>
It's mainly the ones that have convinced themselves they want "exciting" girls or say that "virgins are a hassle" because they're basically the male equivalent of Staceys that date black guys to shock their families.
>>
I don't mind conservative girls at all.
My golden rule is limited to this: be nice

but i'm a girl
and a card carrying communist
;_;
>>
There's nothing wrong with being more traditional or having moral values. I just think a lot of guys these days are used to the more 'modern' woman who enjoys her sexual freedom and preaches about open relationships.
>>
File: 32.jpg (43 KB, 604x456) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
43 KB, 604x456
>>28066013
>Let me ask a board filled with degenerate thirsty losers who want nothing more but to get in a girls pants
>they def wont tell me the things i want to hear!

Retard.
>>
File: 1461339427472.jpg (64 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1461339427472.jpg
64 KB, 500x433
>>28066034
>prude
this is a dumb libtard meme made up by feminists

Most men like conservative girls but are shamed if they admit it.
>>
>>28066052
What are the signs someone suffers from internalised misogyny?
>>
>>28066116
They're anti-Hillary. Big red flag.
>>
>>28066112
Fuck off goobergater, you're supposed to be at cripplechan
>>
>>28066136
it's been like 2 years now, how are you still upset over people not having the same opinion as you?
>>
>>28066167
you do realize the irony of what you just said?
>>
>>28066013
Tbh any girl being involved in politics is a red flag.
>>
>>28066013
100% of the time it is because they are Christians, so yes I do dislike them.
>>
>>28066200
i'm sure it's ironic to you because you're paranoid that everyone with a differing opinion to you contributed to some crappy twitter campaign
>>
>>28066227
Christians girls are fucking crazy.
Wouldn't mind a qt muslim gf though.
>>
No, I like conservative girls. I'm pretty conservative myself and could only see myself with someone similar.
I'm perfectly fine with no drugs or alcohol, big parties, premarital sex, etc...
I'm not particularly religious but I don't mind going to church if she wants to raise kids catholic.
As for most guys they probably see you as a prude, but you probably wouldn't get along with them anyway.
>>
Depends on what what mean do you mean in a personality sense or a political sense? then yes to both for different reasons
>>
>>28066013
>tfw one of the prettiest girls I've seen in recent times dressed very conservatively

>>28066097
>tfw 25yo KV
>will never change my morals to "get into a girl's pants"
Must suck possessing no conviction, eh kiddo?
>>
>conservative
Well. If you're actually conservative this doesn't really matter. Are you asking if you should advertise that or not?
>>
I personally love them, I'm really conservative myself.
>>
Define your version of "conservative" and we'll see.
>>
>>28066072
Are you lesbian?
>>
>tfw no conservative pagan gf
>>
>>28066013
Aren't conservative girls what /r9k/ NEETs lusting after?

Anything but conservative is roastie
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.