[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you come here? Not just specifically /r9k/ but also 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: med_1422637224_image.jpg (34 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
med_1422637224_image.jpg
34 KB, 640x400
Why do you come here?

Not just specifically /r9k/ but also 4chan in general. This place is horrible for your state of mind. Speaking more to regulars rather than just occasional folk who visit when bored.
>>
This place actually feels like it helps my state of mind, although I've only been here a few weeks.
The way that everything is torn down here makes it feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
It isn't a worldview that I want to be permanent, but the destruction makes it feel like I may be able to start building again.
>>
Because despite its flaws, or maybe because of them, I care about this strange little community we have here. I've been around long enough to learn from some of my mistakes, seen some bad shit in my time, and I try to help people with their problems if I can. Pass on what lessons that life taught me before my number is up, and hopefully others don't have to learn it the hard way as I mostly did. Aside from that, there are a number of boards that pertain to interests of mine. But mostly it's to council those who are struggling with certain issues and generally feel at odds with society, if they are looking for advice. Many have literally nowhere else to go, and can't be honest with people they know in real life the way they can here.
>>
>>28066000
I think it's like being addicted to crack or something
I know it's shitty for me but I just can't stop
>>
>>28066000
It's simply the most fun website on the web today.
>>
>>28066000
Because I like making fun of fags like these two
>>28066640
>>28067118
>>
To get all that shit out of my chest that I can't tell anyone else.
It's like a psychologist.
>>
>>28066000

for them trips of course
>>
Learning that there are others out there who think the things I do helps me reach peace of mind, no joke.
>>
File: MW.jpg (204 KB, 1046x507) Image search: [Google]
MW.jpg
204 KB, 1046x507
This is my only way of communication with others, I'm unable to talk if I have an identity.
>>
>>28066000
Truly, this place made me realized mental health isnt bullshit. I'm getting fucked up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.