[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am starting to believe that "whites can't be robots"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: fuckinglol.png (82 KB, 408x608) Image search: [Google]
fuckinglol.png
82 KB, 408x608
I am starting to believe that "whites can't be robots" narrative.

Used GPS app to change me to asia and... after a couple of days this is my Tinder.

Every girl I swipe has pretty much already swiped me.

Simply because I'm white.
>>
File: sweatyguy.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sweatyguy.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>>28065202
>Christian's message
>>
>>28065202
>Kenneth

kek
>>
>>28065202
You realise they're all whores right?
I was in China for a long time a few years back, and you quickly learn that all Asian girls online who speak English are whores (actual whores who work for a pimp) or honeypots of the Government trying to get idiotic, naive Westerners to reply and then get arrested by the police.
Chinks and East Asians don't use tinder, Asian internet is completely different.
>>
>>28065740
There is an app in China called Tantan which is exactly the same experience if you are white and speak Chinese.

Whites get it easy in Asia.
>>
>>28065766
>using tantan
You realise it's monitored by the government? Everyone knows that, except idiotic Westerners on business. Mate, it's like using Craigslists personal section - none of those girls are real, and what they're trying to do is get you to give them your hotel number so that the vice police can come in and arrest you.
>>
>>28065819
>none of these girls areal
Their pussies certainly felt real. Haidian district is full of student babes.
>>
You're aware that it's the same person spamming you with different accounts, right?

>aah prease master, send money for surgery.
>>
>Raine

LMBO
>>
It's a good bet that most of them are prostitutes, lad.
>>
>>28065862
>over 50 matches in a couple of days
>only reason I dont have more is because I stopped bothering to swipe as they are all fucking matches

don't think anyone is that persistent
>>
>>28065849
>goes to Beijing
>"lol all asian girls are after white cawk ;)"
How fucking idiotic are you? It's Bei fucking Jing, the same place with gay clubs and trannies. It's degenerate central. Everywhere else in China hates them for their poor morals. Try doing the same shit in Nanjing or Xian, and see how quickly that works out for you.
>>
File: china.jpg (305 KB, 1221x933) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
305 KB, 1221x933
Them chinese aint right
>>
>>28065957
>t-that doesn't count
god of god and kek of keks
>>
File: 1456282442976.jpg (30 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1456282442976.jpg
30 KB, 400x384
>>28065202
>chris

What are you doing
>>
>>28065202

yeah i did the same experience with eastern europe.

shitload of matches from qt girls with real instagram profiles.
>>
>>28066198
>>>28065202 (OP)
> >chris

>chris(tina)
>chris(tine)
>>
File: 1461185928601.png (33 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
1461185928601.png
33 KB, 222x222
>>28065735
What the hell. Is my name becoming unisex in other countries?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.