[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>H-hi anon. I heard you are tired of Western sluts and degeneracy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 18.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>H-hi anon. I heard you are tired of Western sluts and degeneracy. Would you like to convert to Islam and take my hand in marriage? My father who owns an oil company approves!
>>
Yeah, I think that might be worth praying five times a day.
>>
Do I have to join ISIS?
>>
>>28065198
no. if you say yes you're going on a list
>>
>>28065198
Can I fuck your younger sister too?
>>
>>28065287
No, she must remain pure. You can fuck my younger brother though, dad used to.
>>
>>28065287
pretty sure you can if you take her as a second wife
>>
Thanks Mohammadina, you're the bomb.
>>
>>28065263
List of the world's richest?
Sounds good to me
>>
File: 1437584161881.jpg (126 KB, 700x903) Image search: [Google]
1437584161881.jpg
126 KB, 700x903
>>28065198
foreign girls are whores. you are beta if you think othrewise
>>
>>28065198
Implying they aren't the most degenerate religion imaginable. Bunch of psychopathic violent pedo rapist. They are a scourge on society and can not be trusted
>>
>>28065463
you're perfectly correct but the masses of kissless virgins created by third wave feminism is furthering their cause by leaps and bounds

having a wife and children is a basic biological imperative, people will do it at virtually any cost

if I had to choose between living and dying alone or worshiping some bullshit but getting an obedient wife and children, I know which I'm choosing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.