[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: a.jpg (93 KB, 780x466) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
93 KB, 780x466
How do you cope with knowing you'll never get a gf? That girls find you so repulsive they wouldn't even hang with you out of pity? That you don't know and never will how to play with them and make them fall for you , that you'll always be a failure and branded as ''creep'' and ''loner''?
>>
>>28065112
>That girls find you so repulsive they wouldn't even hang with you out of pity?
I think that most people here aren't that repulsive. At least not physically, some of them have bad personalities though.
>>
>>28065112
the world is pretty over populated already anon

wait for a robogf and be happy you have no real responsibilities
>>
>>28065112
I think you're overblowing things here. Most guys here are either over/underweight. Just getting in shape improves your chances of getting a gf tremendously. You'd have to be disfigured to be considered too ugly to ever get a gf
>>
I think the word "cope" is the best one to use in this sort of situation. It may very well be possible to come to terms with the fact that women find your mere existence offensive, but I have yet to attain that sort of tranquility.

In my case, I cope by drinking. It has been a long while since I went more than 24 hours without doing so.

Of course, as with all coping methods, the liquor isn't a cure. It merely blunts all of the nasty feelings long enough to make sleep a possibility. Now, lamentably, all of the resentment and hurt follows you down into sleep, infects your dreams, transforms them into nightmares.

So between the harsh waking life of sobriety and the nightmarish Land of Nod, liquor provides a small twilight of respite. It's far from ideal, of course, but one has recourse only to what is possible for him.
>>
>>28065112
I really don't even think about it because I'm more preoccupied with never having had a friend. A gf is so far out of the question that I don't even think about it. I need so many things first before that.
>>
>>28065112
I play minecraft.
>>
as long as I stay online and hide my face, girls like me for my personality. Most girls even say I look pretty good when we skype, but I know that in real life I stand no chance. I can get nudes though, so im satisfied with that
>>
>>28065192
>normiefag just bee urself :^)
>>
Actually girls like me, like a lot, but i can't let them get close to me because theyll find out i have a baby dick and then i'll be ruined forever socially. It's another kind of hell.
>>
>>28065112
I don't cope. I'm losing it more and more every single day. It's fucking difficult just to live.

Nobody will ever be attracted to me. Nobody will ever be attracted to me. Nobody will ever be attracted to me.
>>
File: 1458875452950.jpg (2 MB, 4564x2912) Image search: [Google]
1458875452950.jpg
2 MB, 4564x2912
>>28065112
>How do you cope with knowing you'll never get a gf?
this; Men are meant to be happy spending their time and money trying to serve the few women who choose to notice them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.