[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
autism stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1459110199894.jpg (51 KB, 678x444) Image search: [Google]
1459110199894.jpg
51 KB, 678x444
we might get some good posts

>be me
>in high school
>get dared to kiss stacy on the cheek
>she's kind of ok with it
>after a week of pussying out, i do it
>headbutt her instead
>>
>be 3
>at daycare
>need to shit really bad
>lazy as fuck even back then
>decide fuck it everybody else is doing it why the hell not
>shit pants
>daycare worker goes bezerk

never shat my pants again after that
>>
>>28064737
>go to hospital
>get diagnosed with autism
Probably my most autistic story.
>>
>be me
>9th grade
>english class
>end of the year, teacher gives no shits
>told to do a presentation about a topic we're an expert in
>do it on memes
>>
>>28064985
Yours is more autistic than mine. I only ended up on the higher-functioning end of the spectrum.
>>
>>28065015
you have to be 18 to post here bud
>>
>>28064930
sounds more like a shitty daycare worker rather than you being autistic
>>
>>28065015
Oh god I'm so sorry senpai
>>
>>28065746
Memes have been mainstream since at least 2010 so he probably is old enough to post here.
>>
>>28064737
>7 years old and in my own world
>In class while the teacher is teaching shit about math and english
>She asks the class to come up and participate with her while she works shit out on the white board
>Everyone goes up but me
>No one has noticed that I'm still at my desk
>While everyone is up there I grab a tissue put it under my ass, shit in it, wrap it up, and place it in a students desk
>Student happened to be the one next to me(I was 7 and didn't think this out besides "LMAO THIS IS SO FUNNY")
>Walk up to whiteboard with students and hang in crowd while I wait for everyone to return to their desks
>We get excused from the activity and we're told we're good to go back
>ACTION TIME
>Kid next to me sits down and after five minutes goes into his desk to look for something
>Find the tissue paper with poop
>He's feeling my hard rocky 7 year old poops as he investigates what the fuck is in the paper
>For whatever fucking reason thinks he left grapes in his desk with tissue paper must have been a thing he did
>Opens it and has poop fall down onto his lap
>He's freaking the fuck out and so are all the kids but me
>I'm laughing so hard that tears and boogers keep coming out of my face
>It's obvious I did it and I get sent to the office
>Principle pretty much interrogates me and asks me why the fuck I did it
>Realize at 7 if I tell her I did it for shits and giggles I will be expelled
>"I was trying to make a stink bomb to stink my friends later haha :^)"
>Tells me how her husband is a scientist and that he has made stink bombs and that if I want to do something like that this is not the way to go about it
Forgot to mention she also has the fucking shit in the tissue we had wrapped up on her fucking desk while we talk.
>Tells me she's going to call my mom
>Didn't think about my mom finding out about this when thinking of the idea
>She has me wait outside until my mom comes to the office
>Brings us both in
part 2 coming up.
>>
>>28065925
>Me and mom are sitting in the principles office as principle chit chats with mom asking her how her day is before she exposes me for the shitter that I am
>With a long awkward pause she looks my mom in the eye and says "MAM do you know why I called you today?"
>Mom looks at me with the what the fuck did you do face
>Principle looks at both of us and then proceeds to open the tissue paper with my cold hard shit nuggets
>Mom just looks at me like what the fuck even is going on
>Principle goes on and on about what I did while my mom just keeps looking at the shit on the desk
>Mom suddenly asks the principle how long shes had the poop on her desk for
>Principle looks shocked and in an embarrassed tone of voice tells my mom that's not what we're here to talk about
>Get grounded for like 2 weeks and every kid until end of elementary remembers what I did
It's my most autistic moment.
>>
>>28066004
That is a pretty good one anon, not even autistic at all.
>>
Can you really call something autistic if you were like 7 when you did it?
>>
>be me
>15 years old
>doing practical lesson in chemistry
>friend thinks im staring at girls butt when she walks by (i wasn't)
>literally wont shut up about it
>talking about it in lesson the next day in front of a teacher
>teacher says to me "i heard you had an interesting chemistry lesson yesterday anon"
>confess they think i was staring at a girls butt
>teacher says "i was talking about your practical"
>mfw the teacher now thinks im a pervert
>>
>>28066111
YES I can. I was diagnosed with aspergers early on without an actual diagnosis so I was able to get away with a lot and I knew it. I have several other interesting autism stories I will post after I make food.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.