[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup guys, was wondering if you could critique my okcupid profile?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: myOKcupidprofile.png (163 KB, 996x744) Image search: [Google]
myOKcupidprofile.png
163 KB, 996x744
Sup guys, was wondering if you could critique my okcupid profile? Why aren't I getting any girls interest?
>>
>>28064695

It's really flat and boring, desu. You shouldn't have to go into the minutiae of your life, especially when your interests include everything on earth save for country music. It reads like,

>I'm a financial analyst who likes sports and stuff, and yeah. Stuff.

You should be messaging girls first anyway, just keep the profile short and sweet, humor helps too.
>>
>>28064695
From looking at it for 2 seconds and not reading a word I can tell you it looks like a resume. I wouldn't want to read a fucking resume of some dick on a dating website.
>>
>>28064695
>Hmm I need help getting girls
>I'll know, I'll ask the 4chan board that's famous for NOT getting girls.
>>
>"I'm Tom, but my friends call me Thomas."
Stopped readin right there.
>>
> "The six things I can never go without"
> My family and friends
> And last but not least, probably reddit

F U C K O F F
>>
>>28064695
>I'm Tom, but my friends call me Thomas the Tank Engine
>>
>i spend a lot of time thinking about:
>what dogs would say if they could talk

aspergers/10

your whole profile screams autism
>>
>>28064857
>it looks like a resume
Exactly what I was going to say
Sounds way too fucking formal
>>
>>28064695
>having a good job and still cant get a gf

damn son, im fucking broke and occasionally still pipe.
>>
>>28064695
I wanted to kill myself half way through that monster of boring, still have the terrible taste in my mouth.
>>
Femanon here, you sound like a serial killer. I would block you if you ever tried to contact me.
>>
So the Reddit meme is real?
Sage
>>
>>28065166
Why do woman say any guy who isn't Chad is a serial killer? Are they really literally frightened by non-Chads?
>>
Why are Americans so bad at English? You literally only have to learn one language and you still fuck it up.
>>
>>28065266
You have to understand. Most Americans don't learn any word that isn't on the McDonald's drive-thru menu until at least 5th grade.
>>
mine says I have aspergers and like video games and I still get a lot of replies and some dates
the trick is to not be boring but also not be retarded.
im still a virgin because I am still trying to work out how to "move forward" though.
>>
You think girls actually read all that shit? They're going to look at your pics and either like what they see or onto the next profile.
>>
>>28065350
oh also OP I know you are baiting dumbass that's not your profile. I just wanted to boast.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.