[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /r9k/, i live in a city with lots of asian qts, but they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
hi /r9k/, i live in a city with lots of asian qts, but they are like in closed circles, and (if you're not in class with them, which i am not) the only real chance to get to know some is hitting on them or at least starting to talk to them out of the blue in reastaurants, pubs, bars or on the street.
i like to think of them like deers frightened of trucks' lights, so let's make the robot guide to successfully hit on asian grills and help your fellow anonbot to fulfil his life-long dream
>>
What the fuck are you talking about? Why are you posting here? Is this some fantasy or are you trolling?
>>
>>28063604
This picture looks really weird. She looks like a sex doll or something.
>>
>>28063763
>looks like
>>
Try to make friends with some, not by being a creepy faggot constantly thinking of your next "move" to make but just being friendly and getting to know them, and eventually you'll be integrated enough into the circle to do whatever you want.
>>
>>28063604
Online dating, tinder, having a personality that extends beyond "u wan some niceguy dick ;-D? i buy you iphone"
>>
>>28064050
agreed gas all men feminism power Hillary 2016
>>
>>28063604

Like any woman, you need to lose your air of desperation.

Still buying into the yellow women are unique meme in 2016, priceless.
>>
>>28064341
I suppose she turned down the iphone?

Have you tried offering her cash on a per-night basis while kissing her feet? AKA have you tried proposing to her?
>>
>>28064512
found the buttblasted roastie, you are probably black aren't you?

how does it feel to be the least sought after female?

if i was a black girl i would literally kill myself lol
>>
>>28063604
walk up to her and say this custom pick up line
>I have yellow fever and only you can cure it
>>
>>28065150

You actually believe chinks won't reject you like any other woman! You believe that if they do accept you, they'll be content with your beta lifestyle! Incredible!
>>
File: 1461147162830.png (923 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1461147162830.png
923 KB, 960x640
>>28063604
Don't cold -approach them, bro. Join a language-exchange club of some sort. it's literally just white-guy, asian-girl hook-up under another name.
You'll soon be spoiled for choice. Just be a nice guy and don't lead any of them on. Real non-western Asian girls make loyal and hard-working wives.
>>
>>28063604

1. be attractive
2. don't be ugly
>>
>>28065278

Until they get citizenship, that is.
>>
>>28065233
lmao i showed your post to my chinese gf and she agreed that you are probably a black girl that is extremely jealous and doesn't get any attention
>>
>>28065306
oh shit i failed both points, abort mission
>>
>>28063604
Come on OP. You can't post a semon demon like this and not give sauce.
>>
>>28065950
i think it's her: https://www.instagram.com/elise9394/
>>
>>28066079
that's some good shit
>>
>when you're so autistic you literally try to make a guide to attract a certain race of women because you think they're an entirely different species than you.
>>
>>28067225
in a certain sense having a completely different culture and point of view makes them a "different species", especially from autistic 4chan bots
>>
>>28063604
I know this is sort of wrong, but make friends with an asian guy. He may be friends with some asian women.
>>
>>28065690

hahaha, QED because some beta's submissive girlfriend has psychic powers. I'm not a black girl or an asian male for that matter, I'm just not a bluepilled dip who thinks unicorns exist.
>>
>>28067262

If you have trouble attracting and keeping white women, then you'll have the same problems with asian women once the initial novelty wears off.
>>
>>28067225

>implying we aren't different species
>>
>>28068024

>the novelty

robots don't want an asian woman for the novelty, they want an asian woman because they behave like women instead of stupid entitled white female "feminists"
>>
>>28065278
>Don't cold -approach them,

I do this a lot and it works ok
>>
>>28069002
>entitled white female "feminists"

Sure, white women are entitled. They're women m8. And actually, traditional asian families have greater expectations of wealth for their children than the typical western families. If that doesn't engender gold-digging, I don't know what does.
>>
File: nat1459608216667.jpg (57 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
nat1459608216667.jpg
57 KB, 540x960
are you me op? i see them too. they see me on the streets but dunno anything about them mpst have asian bfs but there are some who don't.
how do they feel if you say hi to them on the street?
is it too much for their culture?
>>
>>28069055
tell us more. you see a qt on the street or sonething. she seems chinese. what do?
>>
>>28063604
Sorry you triggered my autism. A deer in headlights is not afraid of you. A Deer's vision is special for seeing during dusk and dawn as this is when they are most active. When you shine a bright light at the deer it overloads their eyes and stuns them. They are not "frightened" they are dazed by such a sudden increase in light.
Sorry again I'm not trying to be a dick I just love deer.
>>
File: 20160312_121339.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160312_121339.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>28063604
OP
I'm a rl neet 2 tuffguy here
All I did:
Go on /soc/ advice threads and craft the perfect tinder profile
Bought tinder plus one month
Spent all super-likes on 6-9/10 azn QT3.14s
Get a lot of matches, leading to 3 different azn gfs. Here's what I woke up to
>>
>>28069785

Nice. How much did you pay her familia?
>>
File: IMG_0458e.jpg (658 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458e.jpg
658 KB, 1536x2048
>>28069785
Never saw anyone shill tinder plus so I was hesitant about buying it, but I met and fucked 4 different girls that month ALL matched from the super likes bought through tinder plus. Noted as worth $10 if I ever go single again
>>
>>28069785
so tinder pro is worth it? right now it is useless. too many people in my city..
>>
>>28069919
you have 4 at the same month? what did you tell them let's just casual date?
>>
>>28069919
I remember when tinder launched. I would get several matches a day.

Today I have the same profile and I'm lucky to get one a week. They delay matches a prioritize pro users.
>>
>>28069682
Usually start with some observation, 'I like your hat', 'nice shoes,' and I'll stop walking. Usually they'll stop to. Act friendly, like happy to see her. Ask her where she's from, glad that's she's from wherever she's from. Japanese are best because they're unfailingly polite and will never be rude. I talk about the last japanese 'friend' I had and where she's from.

If Korean or other, I'll say I don't know anything about that country, then ask a few questions, do you ike it there, is the flag good? These are fucking ridiculous things to say but you have to do something.

Chinese girl might snob you out and keep walking. I live in a smallish city and I go for walks in parks etc.

Just be enthusiastic, but not overly, and I suppose I start smiling when I get a good reaction. After a few questions like that I will talk for a while about what I've just been doing, or why I'm out, be in the present. 'Yeah I walk around here for exercise, clean air, and the nature's great,' etc. I guess I talk the way girls do; blather on inoffensively and meaninglessly.

Its good to seem like you're about to leave anytime, so she feels she has to ask you something or participate to keep you there. Then its just a conversation, you remember what that's like, right. I'll suggest we sit down somewhere or walk somewhere. It keeps going..
>>
>>28063968
>Try to make friends with some

Not OP, but how do you do this if they're in closed circles
>>
>>28067842

Not the guy you're arguing with, but what if someone likes asian girls for their features and not cause of any submissive waifus nonsense. This had to have crossed your mind right?
>>
>>28063604
What's her name?
bloxblox
>>
File: 1460326213008.jpg (46 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1460326213008.jpg
46 KB, 429x429
>>28069785
>>28069919

>This will never work because you aren't white
>>
>>28071054

Yes, and I have nothing to say about those cases where a guy likes asian women for their features.

Mainly, I am just baffled by how guys who go after asian women for behavioural traits are so blue-pilled.
>>
>>28071270

Good. Because I'm tired of being lumped in with deluded weebs. Guys like me usually never get a chance to even speak.
>>
>>28069785
>>28069919
that apartment looks rich, you're not NEET
>>
>>28071439

They look like normies to me. Tinder is the biggest red flag.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.