[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never experience the same happiness you did when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>You will never experience the same happiness you did when you were with her.

I've been dating the same girl for the last five years it's kind of starting to look like it's not going to work out lately because we have different goals. It kind of isn't devastating to me though because I never had the same enthusiasm about this relationship as I did about the one.

Someone talk with me about their one like that?

>Pic related. Not the girl but one that makes me think of her.
>>
>>28063231
You can never go back. You're different people with different lives in a different time now. I'm sorry.
>>
>>28063248

Yeah I know. Sometimes I like to think if I could get a girl really similar though, things would be better. Like maybe just someone with a lot of the same traits with some slight improvements. Sort of like a design revision.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 243x207
>Implying on virgin9k you'll find several guys that not only have ever had a relationship, but at least two, and one with a girl they really liked

i've had more than a relationship, all but one fall-backs from the ones i really liked, and even that one still ended in apathy, lies, disgusting shit emerged later, and reciprocal cruelty :')
>>
>>28063309

I've been in several of those fall-back relationships that ended the same way. That's what my current one kind of feels like even though it's been going on for five years.
>>
>>28063335
how did you even managed to make it work for so long? right now i'm an 8-months serious fall-back relationship and it's all going to shit because, no matter how much i can care about her, it's not even comparable to how much i'd care about my 10/10
>>
>>28063459

It's just really easy because she doesn't cause a lot of grief and we sort of hang together because it's convenient for us at the time compared to being lonely feeling.

Once some better option comes along for her I'm sure she'll bail though. I know I will.
>>
>>28063271
Still seems like you're just trying to hold onto the past, but maybe there's something to it.
>>
File: circus-stilt-walkers.jpg (46 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
circus-stilt-walkers.jpg
46 KB, 375x500
>>28063231
Did you meet her at the circus
>>
>>28063231
Had my first relationship with a girl i'd known online for ages, we were both awkward and stuff and we were perfect together. After about a year, she lost interest in me and we ended up breaking up.
Been with 2 other girls since, was nice not to be alone but it just feels wrong because I'm still in love with my ex. I guess I'll just lose interest in her, as she did with me.
it's been 5 years though kill me
>>
>>28063491

I am holding onto something but there isn't anything. My ex and I tried to hang out a long time ago but it got really weird and he stopped talking to me and moved to North Carolina suddenly. I think she could tell I was still a little hung up and she wasn't into it so she felt bad.

>>28063500
Long legs best legs. Also tfw no mallgoth waifu.
>>
>>28063533

My only experience with knowing a girl online for years was finding out she was really fat later on and never talking to her again.

It's been over 10 years since my ex and I broke up. I've dated a bunch of girls since her and before the girl I'm with now. I tried to force the girl following her into being just like her, but that ended up just being even more depressing.
>>
>>28063639
do you know hitchcock's vertigo?
you gave me that feel
>>
>>28063665

Which part of it?
>>
>>28063231
She damaged me. She broke me, ruined me. I was happy before I met her and then I fell in love and suddenly before I knew it I needed her. I needed to know she was happy and I needed to make her happy.

And then she took everything I gave her, my whole fucking life and destroyed me. She fucking took my life and set it on fire.

I hate her and love her and I wish I never met her and still cannot live without her.

She was the best and worst thing to ever happen to me. I wish I was dead.
>>
>>28063736
when scottie starts to make judy dress, make up, hairdye, etc. like madeleine
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.