[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels/confessions/vent thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1455179654594.jpg (37 KB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
1455179654594.jpg
37 KB, 273x273
I constantly need to be told 'I love you' or I feel worthless
>>
Why do you need that kind of validation? Shouldn't you just feel worthless all the time?
>>
>>28063167
Weird, my family tell me they love me a bunch of times and I feel literally nothing. The only time someone telling me they loved me would make me feel good is if I were sexually attracted to them. Otherwise it feels worthless. Like wow, familial love, that makes me feel great... yaaay....
>>
I'm a 20 year old KHHV hikki with severe suicidal/homicidal tendencies. Shocking, I know.
>>
If I ever have a positive social interaction with anyone I feel the immediate urge to abandon the interaction because I know I will fuck it up soon.
>>
>>28063210
Would you like to be friends with me?
>>
>>28063236
Ok. So are we friends now or how does it work?
>>
>>28063275
do you have a skype or steam or anything?
>>
>>28063308
I didn't thought you were serious. I can't keep up a conversation for more than 20 seconds anyway.
>>
I <3 you OP :3
>>
Even if someone told me they loved me, I couldn't believe them and would only feel worse that someone felt they had to lie to me to make me feel better.

I wish I was brave enough to kill myself but I'm actually a huge chicken.
>>
>>28063167
I'm sick of everything, see no hope in the future and can't resist going crazy any more
>>
>>28063426
Don't worry, pal. It could always be worse.

You could feel that way but have someone tell you they love you, slowly start to believe it but eventually have them admit that it was all a big lie and break off contact you without warning.

That one still stings..
>>
>>28063199
I need it to not feel worthless all the time because I already do
>>28063378
T-thanks
>>28063438
Same, I can't offer any resistance anymore
>>
My sister told me that I'm a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve happiness because my marriage fell apart.

She forgot to mention that my ex wife and I paid half of the cost of her honeymoon in Bora Bora.
>>
>>28063167
You're not worthless
>>
>>28063746
I doubt it sadly
>>
>>28063167
Don't know who you are but I love you nevertheless Op.
>>
>>28063167
I feel more alone than i can possibly put into words. I have a few friends, a job and family. They're not dysfunctional or anything. I just feel utterly alone and as if i can't relate to anyone on anything more than a minute level
>>
>>28063167
anyone in this thread been told "I love you" from anyone outside of your family.
Mind explaining what it's like, thanks.
>>
File: 3570049.jpg (26 KB, 278x253) Image search: [Google]
3570049.jpg
26 KB, 278x253
>>28063167
I have a different version of that honorable meme
>>
File: oyasumi-punpun-859634.jpg (142 KB, 1200x857) Image search: [Google]
oyasumi-punpun-859634.jpg
142 KB, 1200x857
>>28063236
>>28063308
> Tried making a Skype account for the past 1,5 hours
> Tried three different email adresses, several different names, but it just isn't working
> Come back to see the last post deleted, which I interpret as a withdrawal of the offer

Don't get the impression, that I'm trying to guilt trip you or anything. That's just too fitting to my whole situation.
>>
>>28064651
Not same anon but if you make a Skype add me
Mutantotter
Yeah gay name but oh well
I'm happy to talk to any of you, I miss having internet friends
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.