[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else got /targetedbyteachers/ in high school here? >senior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: vegeta20.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
vegeta20.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Who else got /targetedbyteachers/ in high school here?

>senior year
>Environmental science teacher hated me for some reason, she was also pretty fucking weird with how she 'taught'.
>For our midterm we had to find and print out 2-3 articles on an environmental issue and come in and write an essay about it
>I'm amazing at essays and I know my topic (hydrofracking) inside and out so I feel this is an easy 95+
>I print out about 5 articles that seemed to be about hydrofracking
>Midterm is on Monday, two days before I start preparing my essay
>Turns out three of them were the same article with different titles and introduction paragraphs, one is unusable, and I believe one didn't print right
>Don't have a printer at home and can't get access to the school's before the midterm
>Ok I'll just find new articles and write them down as well as the URL, I'm sure she won't mind considering it'll save paper and there's no real difference
>nope
>she gives me a 0 on the midterm because two of my 3 articles weren't printed and instead were written down
>more than that, she gave me a referral because I "must" have been cheating because of how much outside information I put into my article

Another teacher

>Also senior year
>English teacher, a real asshole but I liked him and his class oddly enough
>you need to pass the class to graduate
>I'm often absent from school, especially when I know a teacher is going to have a "lol so RANDUM" ''''''''''FUN'''''''''''' social event/activity
>School allows 14 unexcused absences per class before you lose credit in the class
>I have about 20 absences for English but half of them I was genuinely sick for, the other half
>so I have like 10 unexcused absences in his class
>He tells me in front of the whole class if I have another absence, excused or not, he's failing me in the class
>meanwhile friend who has like 16 unexcused absences doesn't even get talked to
>>
>teacher in HS started shit with me for not doing my homework
>meanwhile I always got the highest grades on tests and shit
>>
Not in HS, but in elementary. That's one of the reasons I became a robot.
>>
I was not good enough to be liked by anyone but not bad enough to be hated or enough of a nuisance for the teachers to fail me. I could hand in works months late and they'd pass me just to send me on my way.
>>
>>28063245
Any stories anon?

45&(
>>
File: image.jpg (406 KB, 2110x1490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406 KB, 2110x1490
>>28063112

>college English teacher is a super feminist bitch who hates all men
>big fan of Andrea Dworkin
>hates me, fails me even though I am the best writer in class
>she gives "A"s to girls in class who wrote 5 page papers on lip gloss

>died of cancer a year afterwards

Poetry in motion
>>
>>28063112
Unless you are an expert in your field (usually comes with graduate degrees) then you have to source all information. Anybody can just say anything. Your teacher was right to give you a zero. Lesson learned
>>
>>28063331
God exists and he is a robot.
>>
>had to take sex-ed course in 10th grade
>was taught by one of the retarded coaches since those classes are all they can teach
>used to sleep in class every day
>coach used to throw paper balls at me
>flash forward to 11th grade
>some friends and I broke into school one night to skate
>found a school bus with keys in it
>drove it through a fence and tried to do doughnuts on football field
>went to baseball field and hit balls into the field for a few hours
>went home (did other stuff too but not relevant to story)
>got caught from security cameras
>arrested
>teachers and administrators had meeting to decide whether to expell us or not
>no one wanted to expel us except that same coach from my old sex-ed class
>went hard trying to get us expelled for fucking up his precious field and got mad when were still in school
>keked every day i saw him
>>
>>28063417
OP was in high school, I'm guessing it's implied he was supposed to give outside information. Judging by the "too much"
>>
>>28063112
>vegeta20.jpg

how many pics of vegeta do you need m8?
>>
It happened to me in middle school. I was bullied, and it took a huge toll on my schoolwork. They decided it would be best for them to go hard on me, but it only made me feel worse.

I haven't been able to do well in an educational setting since then.
>>
File: vegeta124.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vegeta124.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>28063543
You can never have too many senpai.
>>
>>28063517
>security cameras in school
Land of the free.
>>
Reading shit like this makes me so glad I was homeschooled. American highschools are a fucking joke.
>>
>>28064588
You can't say they didn't need them.
>>
Has anyone else ever suspected a bias against them from female teachers growing up?

I swear at high school and University the female teachers would always mark the boys down more than the girls. I remember at my high school there were 2 girls who in competition with me to get the #1 rank in our class (Which benefits us for our final exams, Australian system) and despite me performing better on the exams, the subjective essays I'd always get marked down despite BTFOing everyone in the final exams which were composed entirely of essays.

Similar in Uni, my marks are always better under male tutors and if anything I try less in their classes
>>
>>28064978
My 8th grade geography teacher had very nice big boobs and exclusively wore turtleneck sweaters. I used to stare them down all class and never stop even when she'd look at my with disgust. She couldn't do anything because she had to teach us and I was only an 8th grader. Was awesome.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.