[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever spent a day just thinking? What I mean is you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 11453053783467.jpg (884 KB, 1920x1278) Image search: [Google]
11453053783467.jpg
884 KB, 1920x1278
Have you ever spent a day just thinking?

What I mean is you do all the necessities during the day, like bathroom, drinking water, eating some food, but other than that, you spend the entire day just sitting down and thinking, letting your mind take you wherever it goes.
>>
sometimes i think about the nukes that were dropped on japan and bawl my eyes out
>>
i once spent a night trying to pinpoint exactly what point my life went to shit
>>
>>28063095

lmfao desu
>>
not a whole day but several hours, usually happens accidentally while I'm lying in bed feeling empty and unmotivated.

it always feels like wasted time though
>>
>>28063073
I wish I could do that. These days I might get ten minutes in before I feel compelled to up and occupy myself somehow. It's better late at night at least, sometimes. I really like letting my mind wander, but I just have to be in the right frame of mind.
>>
too much thinking can be detrimental
>>
>>28063095

That's fucking gay, and you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1446857869754.png (45 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
1446857869754.png
45 KB, 527x487
That shit only happen when i try to sleep.

Fucking hell some night it can take 5+ hours to fall asleep
>>
Sometimes when i need inspiration for art i do that. Favourite place is the local graveyard since it's so quiet there. Feel like a fucked up person about it though
>>
>>28063073
all the time desu lad
>>
I fucking hate this meme.

Do people really not think about everything going on in their lives and their past and their future from the moment they wake up until they go to bed?

I don't think my mind has been "silent" when I was awake since I was 12..
I don't have dreams whatshowever either..

Is that so uncommon?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.