[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you dry fap most of the time >the first fap is always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: pissed off pepe.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pissed off pepe.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>tfw you dry fap most of the time
>the first fap is always nice
>the second fap is like hell for your penis, but you still want to do it because horny and already started
I'm a cutfag if anyone is wondering, so please no hate famalam
>>
Iktfb, the third fap is even worse because the orgasm is usually so weak. I know it's not a lot for robot standards but I used to fap like four times a day minimum out of boredom until I got the self control to keep it to two at a max. Honestly the best is to fap every other day, idk why but that keeps the desire and orgasms strong for me.
>>
File: file.gif (369 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
369 KB, 220x220
>>28063058
At this point my edge cycles are so long, losing my virginity would just be a painful experience
>>
>>28063058
Stop going for friction, get a light grip on a single bit of skin and use keep your hand on that one spot the whole time.
>>
>>28063087
how long do you usually tend to edge for?
one time i edged for 2 days, always kept my self hard or semi-hard, unless I slept
when I finally came, it felt like someone kicked me the balls, felt like vomitting
>>
>>28063086
I have to fap once or twice a fucking week to let my dick heal from the dry fapping soreness/blisters
yes i sometimes get blisters on my dick due to dry fapping so hard
>>
>>28063262
You really shouldn't be fapping so hard you get blisters. I'm a cutfag too and I dry fap all the time and it only took getting a scab twice to make me realize I needed to go softer.
>>
>>28063249
you edged for 2 days? what?
>>
>>28063262
>>28063338
why do cutfags even try and fool their selves into thinking they're better off cut
>>
>>28063425
When did either of us talk about being better off cut
>>
File: 1391639154918.jpg (111 KB, 970x547) Image search: [Google]
1391639154918.jpg
111 KB, 970x547
I'm cut and I fap like 5 times a day without lube easy
>>
>>28063425
>implying anyone in this thread right now ever said anything about being cut is better than uncut
we're not starting arguments about that shit in here
>>28063458
and you get no soreness or blisters or anything?
what's your secret? please tell, I want to fap more.
>>
>>28063499
not really, no. Especially not after only two faps

I do it in a pretty strange way though, have since I was young.

I put soft tissues in my hand (very soft, good quality kleenex usually) and I kind of move back and forth (not up and down) kind of like slapping my dick gently between my palm and my finger which are clenched gently.
>>
>>28063058
>Dry Fap
>Second fap is like hell for your penis

>I'm a cutfag

No fucking shit. I seriously don't even comprehend how you can go through life generally needing to have a "wet fap" for comfort. When they show lotion in movies and popular culture, people are like "ohohoho ;)" It doesn't even set off any connection in my mind.
>>
>>28063531
fucking interesting
i'll try that out
thanks anon
>>
>>28063572
I fap pretty hard too, like tight grip and everything
i should probably loosen the grip so it wouldn't create so much soreness
wouldn't it be even more irritating if you have a foreskin and the glans rubbing as you dry fap?
just wondering
>>
Use lotion, guys. In small amounts. It just feels better and won't lead to some of the nasty chafing you can get from vigorous or frequent fapping.
>>
>>28063058
>dry fap

I thought you meant something different for a while there.

So I fap and when I'm about to orgasm, I keep fapping hard core. It stops me shooting a load of cum, and also destroys my orgasm in the process. Nothing comes out so I call it a "'dry fap". It's basically fapping past the point of no return, the feeling is unpleasent but I'm working on it, try to make it feel like an actual orgasm, that way I can dry fap again and again, never ending orgasms (which I am yet to achieve).
>>
>>28063655
That sounds really unhealthy.
>>
>>28063655
that doesn't sound too good man, try to limit your fapping
>>
>>28063602
>wouldn't it be even more irritating if you have a foreskin and the glans rubbing as you dry fap?
Nah, your precum does what it's meant to when you fap and acts as lubricant.
>>
>>28063602
The foreskin is essentially soft, soft, skin within. This combines with the natural lubrication produced when you are aroused to form a comfortable sheath. Not only does it not irritate, it is actually one of the ways that uncut men stimulate themselves. The frenulum rubbing up and down and being able to stimulate the glans without rubbing it directly is how a "dry fap" works. Incidentally I have never used lube or lotion in my entire life.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.