[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /literallydying/ here? Brain tumor, at most i have 4 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1461181587336.jpg (69 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
1461181587336.jpg
69 KB, 500x388
Who /literallydying/ here?
Brain tumor, at most i have 4 years to live.
>inb4 go travel or something
It's not easy to do that when you know you're going to die.
>>
Become a supreme gentleman.
>>
>>28062952
Time to
>CHIMP
>OUT
>>
>>28062952
>It's not easy to do that when you know you're going to die.
Everyone's gonna die friend.
>>
>>28062952
Take solace in knowing that my life is pure suffering every day, sleep is the only peace I ever get and even then it's a hit/miss whether I'll have a bearable dream or a nightmare that is basically a replication of life that is intensified and made a million times worse. I wish I were dying. I would honestly take your place if I could.
>>
>>28062952
become a martyr
>>
>>28062952
Do you have proof?

Is the tumor cancerous?

How old are you?
>>
>>28062952
I'm sorry bro. Life is not fair at all and you got the shit end of the stick. Try and make the best of what you have please. Go outside and get some fresh air.

Where do you live?
>>
Not literally dying, but slowly dying.
Have several bad health conditions, a fucked up back, and mental illness. I'm still fairly young and it only gets worse from here.
If I had an actual timeframe to live I know for sure I'd blow that on credit cards easily to travel wherever. Probably after some travel I'd make it a priority to finish all those books I've never read. Maybe leave a work of art or painting for my family to remember me. In a twisted way I'd rather know when I will die than have it be uncertain.
>>
>>28062952
My father died of brain cancerl im sorry to hear that op.
You should try to kill as many judenschwein as possible before you depart
>>
>>28063205
it doesn't need to be cancerous. as long as it's inside of the brain you cannot remove it thus it will kill you once it's big enough.
>>
>>28063336
Sounds true. I don't know anything about non cancerous tumors, just that you don't have to worry about metastisis.
>>
I have a tumor too but it's in my cerebellum and not currently growing.

I liken it to seeing the car accident that you just narrowly avoided.
>>
I'm out of coca cola

my life is suffering
>>
Marfan Syndrome, will probably have my insides burst before I become a wizard.

Funnily enough I still feel like I got a pretty good deal on life, which makes me pretty alright with the little details like this.
>>
i wish i got cancer or something or at least have a plane fall on my house and instakill me
>>
>>28063853
why cancer? it's as bad as death row. sudden death is completely different story.
>>
>>28062952
Lucky you. Wish the same happened to me already. For fucks sake stop complaining and use others around u and make them feel bad. You have a good opportunity here faggot.
>>
>>28062952
Dogs really shouldnt be moving like that :(
>>
>>28062952
My cousin was diagnosed with brain cancer at the age of 17 or so. She got through it and got married last year, at 28. Don't give up anon.
>>
>>28062952
You should go out guns blazing, figuratively of course.
>>
>>28066174
>she got through it
you mean she was lucky enough that it was operable?
>>
If I had a year to live I'd probably blow my savings on drugs and destroy my psyche so I'll be empty before I die
>>
Hope your death is painful OP.
>>
>>28062952
>It's not easy to do that when you know you're going to die.

Let me get this straight, so you didn't knew you were going to die before you had a brain tumor? Kill yourself, you fucking waste of matter.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.