[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 218x231
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do...

I just fucking hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpse. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
>>
File: 4464232536.jpg (138 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
4464232536.jpg
138 KB, 540x540
then kill! Kill motherfucker Kill! Kill motherfucker Kill! Kill motherfucker Kill! Kill motherfucker Kill! Kill motherfucker Kill! Kill motherfucker Kill! Kill motherfucker Kill!
>>
>>28062804
You really doing it?
>>
>>28062804
JUST bee careful.
>>
Shut the fuck up, Not Important
>>
>>28062804
no way that wasn't posted here before
>>
>>28062857
It's a vidya game quote
>>
If you hate yourself and the world so much, exit it quietly where you won't bother anyone. Stop thinking it's all about you and what you want and you like and dislike.
>>
See you soon, space robot

the robot needs to learn about cambodia
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 205x246
>>28062857
I am pure concentrated evil. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I am far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, that is what makes me so dangerous. I am like a caged animal. ActualIy more like a rabid dog because I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me. Watch out roaches, there is a storm coming.
>>
File: 1449589278353.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1449589278353.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>28062804
>>28062898
I'm sorry Anon, but I can't let you go through with this.
>>
>>28062804
if this is true, godspeed you magnificent bastard. if you do this, youll be forever hailed king of r9k.
>>
>>28062804
Hello, Nathan M. Portent.

Do you also heal by brutally executing people?
>>
File: turkey.jpg (110 KB, 582x802) Image search: [Google]
turkey.jpg
110 KB, 582x802
>>28062898
>roaches
watch out turkroaches
>>
>All these fuccboi school shooters
>Constantly talking shit and saying they're going to do something on a massive scale
>It involves dad's gun and shooting stayce or chad
>Nobody has tried to become a major world power yet with this "evil" mindset
You guys think way too fucking small. You really want to destroy the world do something about it you fucking faggot.
>>
Isn't that a quote from that shitty ridiculously violent game a couple years ago that started a ton of controversy?
>>
ordinary, re
>>
File: MassacreTime.jpg (80 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
MassacreTime.jpg
80 KB, 500x498
>all this people who have never heard of Hatred
surely on a board that deifies school shooters more people would have heard of this game?
>>
>>28062804
Nice memes, beta faggot. Here's your reply
>>
>>28062804
>My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do...
... Bane?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 123x186) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 123x186
>>28062804
The Earth is hungry. Its heart throbs and demands cleansing. The Earth is also very thirsty...
>>
File: i just fucking hate this world.jpg (80 KB, 585x300) Image search: [Google]
i just fucking hate this world.jpg
80 KB, 585x300
Who /about to fucking snap/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2w8d0dW01E
>>
>>28062976
>he's still using old tumblr words
>>
someone inform this to police
>>
>>28063418
>Mad because he's not smart or disciplined enough to become Chang tier school shooter or Hitler 2.0
>P-p-pls stop using universal slang on my Philipino foot fetish photo sharing image board!
>>
>>28062804
Pls don't dude :(
>>
>>28062804
hello not important, hope you find another robots
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.