[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buy box of condoms even though virgin >Decide to just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: sw.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>Buy box of condoms even though virgin
>Decide to just try wearing one for a day on my penis
>Been doing this for the past two years now, every morning i put on a condom and go to work
Anybody else have some weird habits?
>>
you put a condom on your flaccid dick?

do you take it off and put it back on when you have to piss?

I don't believe you.
>>
File: JessicaValenti7lrGIuC.jpg (122 KB, 599x510) Image search: [Google]
JessicaValenti7lrGIuC.jpg
122 KB, 599x510
>>28062777
You went to a christian school, didn't you?
>>
>>28062777
isn't this from an episode of south park?
fuck off OP, if you're going to make a thread at least come up with the material on your own
>>
>>28062791
He ties it around his dick you fucking retard.
>>
File: 5IR.png (503 KB, 464x436) Image search: [Google]
5IR.png
503 KB, 464x436
my neighbour gave me a key to her house in case of emergencies
Sometimes I go in her house while shes at work, strip off and walk around her house reviewing random items in her livingroom like a youtuber
and i sit on her couch pretending to talk to her except with my cock out
sometimes drag my balls and dip my cock into her fridge ingredients
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.