[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >go on antidepressants >become really horny all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (16 KB, 228x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16 KB, 228x300
>be me
>go on antidepressants
>become really horny all the time cause depression is gone
>they raise the dosage
>can't cum anymore
This is torture just end it now pls
>>
Change your prescription then.
>>
>can't ejaculate
>engage in sex with prostitute
>fuck her for the arranged time
>can't ejaculate, go limp
>demand refund
Easy Sex Easy Life
>>
at least when you get off the anti depressants your orgasm will be mind blowing
>>
>>28062761
I would, but this worked great so far.

>>28062793
In a year? ;;
>>
fucking antidepressants, always fucking shit up
>>
>going on antidepressants
Literally one of the worst decisions you can ever make. Get off that poison now. Best decision I ever made was getting off the antidepressants/antipsychotics I had been forcefed throughout my childhood/adolescence. I go to psychs again now, but instead of the system abusing me I abuse the system. Now I get retarded amounts of sweet, sweet Valium. If you're not going to them looking for benzos or speed, it's never ever worth going to see a psychiatrist. These people aren't anything like real doctors. They're glorified drug dealers that push poison on the masses and justify it with pseudoscience. Most people can't realize this until they've hit rock bottom and find out it was the "medicine" that pushed them there. It took years of being off the shit, but I can finally feel emotion again. Don't fall for their trap.
>>
>>28063398
But anon, I was at rock bottom and I feel better now.
>>
File: b28fa4fd48[1].png (327 KB, 385x395) Image search: [Google]
b28fa4fd48[1].png
327 KB, 385x395
>>28062743
>tfw antidepressants didn't kill my dick
Feels gud
>bottom middle picture
What the fuck
>>
>>28063587
Eventually you won't be able to feel anything at all. If you think feeling bad is the worst feeling possible, just wait until you can't feel anything at all. You'll probably laugh this off just as I did reading comments on image boards in my teenage years, but years later you'll be totally fucked. I can't change the way you see things, but when your memory, emotions, and life are completely fucked and hopeless only then will you truly understand. Have fun in 10 years. If you don't manage to get off it by then, enjoy your completely fucked brain chemistry and accept that you will die an early death. Although by then death will be far preferable to your existence that you can't even justify calling a life. It takes years, but this shit destroys everyone eventually. I was lucky enough to get off the shit, but every day I have to suffer through watching my family slowly deteriorate further into the abyss because they're far too deep into the shit to be able to have normal seratonin levels for 10 years to the rest of their life if they go off SSRIs at this point. I guess at least they're not as harmful as antipsychotics (which are proven to cause significant brain matter loss for every year on them), although the longterm harm is still undeniable.
>>
read up on side effects, and tell your doctor you're experiencing most of them, rinse and repeat for every bogus medicine they give you until you work your way up to the good stuff like xanax & valium, thye may give you weak doses at first but say you only get very mild effects and feel like you need a higher dosage
>>
I'm on antipsychotics and antidepressents and my cum is just very little clear liquid now. Used to cum buckets before the schizophrenia shit sucks senpai
>>
>>28063899
>antipsychotics
Enjoy your chemical lobotomy. It shouldn't even be legal to prescribe that shit.
>>
>>28063892
>playing that game
>not just switching psychs to someone who will dole out a fat benzo script on the first visit
>not knowing how to play up the anxiety/panic attack angle and keep your mouth shut about depression
>not going straight for the good shit and flat out refusing bullshit scripts
All it takes is one benzo script on your medical history then you can start flat out asking for benzos without being labeled a drug seeker. Just space out your visits by a month and get that shit doubled until you're at the max available dose multiple times a day.
>first visit get 10mg Valium a day
>second visit get it doubled by saying it wears off by the evening
>now get 600mg Valium a month
>mfw refill day rolls around
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.