[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 year oneitis just broke it off with me, give me 1 reason not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1299027251248.png (75 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1299027251248.png
75 KB, 480x477
1 year oneitis just broke it off with me, give me 1 reason not to end it
>>
File: 1460424943086.gif (978 KB, 154x154) Image search: [Google]
1460424943086.gif
978 KB, 154x154
>>28062483
love is a social construct, fool
i just got back together with my oneitis after a year apart and a horrible breakup with him and after all this time away it feels like a shitty friendship

basically how married people describe marriage

it's in ur head fucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GXPd0fnpKw
>>
Life has no meaning
>>
>>28062483
Love's just a spook
>>
>>28062483
If she broke it off with you that means she wasn't for you.

Why would you like someone who breaks your heart? There will be others, anon. Not immediately or even tomorrow, but eventually.
>>
>>28062483
deus ex:mankind divided
>>
File: Cunt.jpg (118 KB, 516x350) Image search: [Google]
Cunt.jpg
118 KB, 516x350
>>28062783

If you're female
>I opened my legs

Or you're a faggot

But everyone knows fags are degenerates who fuck like rabbits
>>
>>28062984
> there will be someone else

Jesus you sound like my grandmother. 3 years of "you just need to show them your personality" and let me tell you, hookers and suntory products make life a whole lot easier than the fights and shit that comes with being a castrated domesticated ATM.
>>
>>28062483
dish anon. tell us what happened then we can tell you how to fix it in the most autistic way possible.
>>
>>28063505
>bud light
Sorry, i just threw up a little bit in my mouth.
>>
>>28062483
>broke it off with me

You had something, with someone.

This is a demonstration that you have worth as a human being.

Leaps and bounds ahead of me.
>>
i ignored too many red flags, now she wants nothing to do with me. ignoring all of my texts and calls.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.