[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High School Prom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: chet baker. 003.jpg (85 KB, 931x1101) Image search: [Google]
chet baker. 003.jpg
85 KB, 931x1101
OK, guys. Tomorrow is the high school prom, and I've graduated so I'm not going. Unfortunately, the girl I'm desperately in love with is still in high school. I don't know if she's going, but it makes me a little sad. Last homecoming she went with some guy I don't know. It destroyed me. I hate seeing her with other guys. I feel like I have a real shot with her. We talked politics once and agreed on everything. It was amazing.

She once talked about how she didn't enjoy the last prom she went to, which made my heart beam. She's not like all the other high school kids, she's smart, and thinks about meaningful things. I want her so badly. I get depressed when I think of her having fun with someone else. After homecoming, I sat in a dark room and stared at a picture of her in her dress, she looked beautiful, while listening to Chet Baker Sings.

Like I said, I don't even know if she's going, and if she is, she probably won't enjoy it. I just hate the idea of some other guy having his hands all over her. She's said to me that she's not in love with anyone, which I took as a good thing. Maybe she's not in love with me, but at least she's not in love with anyone else. And I actually really think she might like me. I think I have a shot with her. I just don't know how I'm going to feel if I see her looking beautiful in a dress with some other guy's arm around her tomorrow.

How about you guys?

Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_f_mMJAezM
>>
>>28062304
You fucked up, live with it.
>>
almost fucking blue
>>
>>28062304

you're destined to be her beta orbiter.
>>
>>28062304
Please for the love of fucking everything, learn from my mistakes before it's too late.
She sounds amazing, now you, you need to get her, do all it takes, find her, and tell her man, please don't end up like me, I never want to see a post like here again because it reminds me of just how many others like me have a one that got away.
>>
>>28062304
Hey OP here's a thought, if you love her so much why don't you fucking tell her?
Man up. Jesus Christ.
If you're not going to pursue anything with her don't expect her to read your fucking mind.
>>
>>28062386
It's just that I want to be careful not to screw it up. She's such an amazing person that even being her lowly beta orbiter is a pleasure and a privilege. If I tell her I like her in that way, I think there's a good chance she might feel the same way, but if I'm wrong I'll regret it. She'll always have that in her mind. Every time I talk to her, she'll know I'm in love with her and things will never be the same.
>>
>>28062304
Just ask her

If she say no, forget about her
>>
>>28062304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xpcBx1Gm-c
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.