[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>about to go to a party at some dudes house >heart already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1452663911333.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1452663911333.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>about to go to a party at some dudes house
>heart already pounding

What the fuck do I do?
>>
Have a couple pre drinks. Calms you down then if you get there and you're acting weird just be like sorry guys guess I overdid it on the pre drinks
>>
>>28062235
I'm in the same situation OP. Currently on the bus sweating bullets. I guess just drink and try and be sociable.

I'll probably end up a corner somewhere listening to Elliott Smith and wishing I was at home playing URF
>>
>>28062235
Pre-Game

Get a couple of drinks before you go to lower your inhibition so you dont feel autistic but not enough to trash early. Maybe 2 to 3 shots of vodka will help
>>
It's 3 am.
Why are you going to a party?
>>
what do parties even consist of? Do you play party games or what?
>>
File: YareYareDaZoinks.jpg (71 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
YareYareDaZoinks.jpg
71 KB, 320x290
>>28062341
>Its 3 am in every part of the world
>>
>>28062341
WOOOOOOoooaOAOAOAOOoooooooh HERE SHE CUMS
WATCH OUT BOI SHE'LL SUCC U UP
WOWawOAwoOWWO HERE XHE CUMS
She a maneater.
>>
>>28062352
In the multitude of parties I have attended, I can say with confidence that most parties consist of playing pass the parcel, throwing bean bags at each other, and maybe a round of duck duck goose if everyone is feeling brave. Don't forget to bring plenty of capri sun to keep yourself hydrated and in party-mode.
>>
Get a match, get some gas, burn the house down
>>
>>28062413
This pretty much.
Don't forget to take your party bag home. I usually get some balloons and bubbles in it.
>>
>>28062235
don't drink too fast though, noone wants to invite the guy that was vomitting everywhere after 40 minutes
>>
>>28062413
I feel like you're misleading me...
>>
>>28062235
Bring a 2L bottle of soda to share, a GameCube controller and your copy of Mario party.
>>
>>28062509

There are fucking girls at this party you niggerfd

my hands are shaking I think I'm gonna faint I drank so much I feel like I'm gonna puke already

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1741328p02.jpg (27 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
1741328p02.jpg
27 KB, 600x451
Whatever you do, do not get too drunk and make a fool of yourself. Pic related, how you will end up after 20 beers.
>>
>>28062235
just b urself my man okay?
>>
>>28062620
You're already drunk? What made you think that would be a good idea you retard?
>>
>>28062687
It's the only way I can get the motivation to head to a party as well
>>
I fucking hate parties

>Only know like 3-4 people that are already talking to others
>Conversation topics are uninteresting
>Stupid music
>Forced to drink alcohol to fit in
>Unnecesary loud noises
>Typical whore with cheap drama calling everyone's attention
>No good places to rest from the noise besides leaving
>That constant feeling of wanting to go home

And the worst of all is that 90% of the population loves this crap,especially women
>>
>>28062235
Start doing squats in the corner, this is the sign that you want to mate
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.