[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do parents/relatives and normies think that you must be gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13
File: toastman.jpg (18 KB, 464x266) Image search: [Google]
toastman.jpg
18 KB, 464x266
Why do parents/relatives and normies think that you must be gay if girls don't find you attractive.

Gay guys are usually promiscuous and extroverted, they sleep around a lot. It's basically impossible to confuse someone who's disliked with girls with a guy that likes getting his fudge packed. Is it just a meme at this point for people to say stuff like this?
>>
I don't know but my parentd have hinted at it several times and I think they should fuck off.
>>
>>28062161
>>28063356
they think you're closeted and afraid of letting them know you date anyone because you're afraid of their reactions.
they think you're dating people, but keeping it a secret.
>>
>>28062161
>Straight guys are usually promiscuous and extroverted, they sleep around a lot. It's basically impossible to confuse someone who's disliked with people with a guy that likes getting axe wounds.

Fuck you OP. I'm INFP and fag. You don't know shit so BTFO
>>
>>28062161
you have it completely backwards but alright you can be the special snowflake you always wanted to be since you are so much smarter.

anyway, how does it feel to be a reject and mentally challenged?
>>
It's the most likely explanation for normies as to why you're a perpetual bachelor. If people don't understand what the deal is with your sexuality, it leads them to speculate about the nature of it. Let them think you could be gay or they may believe you believe to be a worse kind of creep. Even that might be better than the loser who can't get laid.
>>
>>28063387
Uhm, they know me. The worst thing is when they talk about all the people that have a relationship and compare me to them. They literally talked about my cousins who are both in a relationship atm.
>>
POWDERED!
TOAST!
MAAAAAANNNN!
>>
>>28062161
my father thought i was gay and probably still thinks that...goddamnit
>>
Oh, my parents know that I am perfectly straight.

They also know that I am such a loser that it's no surprise no female has ever wanted to be with me.

What they will say is stuff like

>don't you want a GF? don't you get lonely?
>you should try getting a job and moving out so you can have a chance of getting a GF
>stop sitting around the house all the time and maybe you'd get a GF

etc
>>
Because honestly OP, there are plenty of ugly short burnout losers that manage to date someone by the time they finish high school, even if it's another ugly short burnout loser. The problem with most robots really is a mental one. Not necessarily mental illness, but some mental block/serious insecurity. People that don't have those things can't really imagine what it's like, they think that getting into a relationship is as easy as wanting it, so when they see you permanently single they imagine that you must be gay and afraid to come out because that's the only thing that makes sense to them.
>>
>>28063390
Don't argue with the autistic manbaby, gaybro.
>>
Because it is so normal and easy for normies to get relationships/sex so the idea of somone being unable to do it is incomprehensible to them
>>
File: a.jpg (85 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
85 KB, 586x720
>>28063390

WAH WAH DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY GENDER IDENTITY YOU CISGENDERED ASSHOLE! UGH ALL STRAIGHT PPL SHOULD BE GASSED! YOU'RE SO PRIVILEGED!

>>28064181

YES M'LADY-ERR I MEAN LORD , WE NEED TO TEACH THE NECKBEARDS TO RESPECT GENDERQUEER PEOPLE! UGH I BET THESE AUTISTIC MANBABIES DON'T GO TO BARS EVERY NIGHT TO GET THEIR NEG HOLES POZZED!
>>
>>28063974
Is everybody on this board just a total loser? Like seriously.
>>
>>28065407
Yes, why does that surprise you? This isn't some Rolex watch discussion forum.
>>
>>28065407
That's what this board is for
>fucking normies man
>>
>>28065407
>goes to the loser board
>is suprised everyone is a loser
>>
File: 999.png (201 KB, 397x407) Image search: [Google]
999.png
201 KB, 397x407
>about to go to a psychiatrist appointment for the first time
>dad asks if it has something do to with my sexuality
>answer "wh- what? no!"

I'm as straight as it goes, I'm just extremely asocial person. Why do parents find it so hard to understand that when I talk about my social difficulties, I rally do mean literal *social difficulties*.

>dinner table conversation
>mom suddenly steers the conversation into LGBTQ issues, gay marriage, gay adoption rights, pride parade etc.
>she says "I would be totally okay if someone close to us was gay" and kinda looks into my direction, indirectly targeting her words at me
>>
>>28065440
No like i'm not the most social guy and im lonely but at least i dont leach off my parents
>>
This is just a categories thing.

Normies, by definition, are both subscribers to and enforcers of "normality" (which is really just gynocentrism). This is their defining quality - that they have certain values they've bought into, which they then 'enforce' on others in various ways - some of them aggressively, some of them passively, some of them passive-aggressively.

The passive-aggressive enforcement of normie values is what they're doing when they question your sexuality for not having a gf. They were insecure enough to make "getting laid" or "getting a gf" into a big issue for themselves, and now they want to enforce that on you by implying it's a universal value and there must be something "wrong" with you if you don't. This helps them feel comfy and avoid questioning\confronting their own insecurities and weakness.
>>
Most parents with left wing/liberal leanings would rather their son be a closeted gay than a straight who can't get laid.
>>
>>28065516
Just straight up tell them that you're a loser with no friends who can't get laid. It's what I did and it shut them up forever.

It might made them realize that they suck at raising kids too which is just an additional bonus.
>>
>>28065620
Parents would do anything to absolve themself of the idea that they failed theif children, even if it means suspecting they're gay.

It's quite humorous, really. I keep it as real as it gets and I can be charismatic so maybe this would work for me and not for some stuttering retard, but this really is the best thing you could do if you wanted to drive the point home.
>>
>>28062161
They rather think of you as gay than a loser. Also most people naturally cannot even imagine what the average robot experiences. Especially older people have no idea how ruthless the sexual game has become.
>>
>>28065571
This guy gets it. Originaldesusenpai
>>
>>28065753
probs this
>>
File: desiretoknowmore.jpg (24 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
desiretoknowmore.jpg
24 KB, 627x502
>>28065571
Interesting observation.
>>
File: 1457094645849.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1457094645849.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>28062161

>Gay guys are usually promiscuous and extroverted, they sleep around a lot. It's basically impossible to confuse someone who's disliked with girls with a guy that likes getting his fudge packed. Is it just a meme at this point for people to say stuff like this?
>that epic feel when people making assumptions about your personality that are contrary to how your personality actually is based on a quality you have no control over
>that epic feel when people unironically claim that gays have it good in society while still actively discriminating against them
>>
File: faggot.jpg (338 KB, 1035x1075) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
338 KB, 1035x1075
You know what sucks? When you're ugly, creepy, and unattractive to women and people think you're gay because you've never been near a girl your entire life.
>>
>>28066492
>while still actively discriminating against them
>by making a post on 4chan

muh gay rights
>>
I always feel that when people imply I'm gay, I take it as an affront to my masculinity. Like they're purposely trying to emasculate me,and exclude me by saying if I'm gay.
>>
>>28066858
no shit
does it seem masculine to get fucked in the ass to you?
>>
File: 1457227455988.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1457227455988.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>28066826

>discriminate - make an unjust or prejudicial distinction in the treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, sex, or age.
>openly generalizing the personalities of gay people isn't making an unjust distinction based on sexuality
>>
>>28066909
>expressing yourself on an imageboard is now considered discrimination

just end me senpai
>>
>>28066754
You know what sucks more? When you're so ugly, creepy, and unattractive that no one suspects you of being a homo, they all know immediately why you're a permavirgin just by being in your presence.

People suspecting you're gay is a compliment. It means they don't see you as an autistic fuck
>>
File: 1356354653730-2.png (11 KB, 416x450) Image search: [Google]
1356354653730-2.png
11 KB, 416x450
>>28067001

>making generalizations about the personalities of a large demographic is "expressing yourself"
>people are going to assume that i'm "promiscuous and extroverted" because of something that is out of my control
>"gays are all promiscuous and extroverted, blacks are all criminals, muslims are all terrorists, but NOT ALL HETEROSEXUAL MEN ARE PRIVILEGED RAPISTS. just expressing myself lol."
>>
>>28067065
>something that is out of my control
kek

also having an opinion on a group of people (muslims, gays, blacks etc) is completely fine.
you're attacking freedom of thought, which is one of the highest values of the western civilization, by telling people not to have their own opinions.
you fucking liberals are ruining the freedom utopia
>>
File: 1456895847649.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1456895847649.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>>28067129

>you fucking liberals are ruining the freedom utopia

thanks for letting me know that you're an idiot incapable of rational or independent thought, allowing me to dismiss anything else you say.
>>
File: 1461209005627.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1461209005627.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>>28062161
Well I am guessing you are probably pretty popular with the ladies then, OP.
>>
File: 1460960020358.png (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1460960020358.png
1 MB, 616x5370
>>28067158
fucking end it all kiddo. The majority of blacks are criminals you FAGGOT. Also muslims.
>>
>>28065571
can you bottle this wisdom?
>>
>>28062161
because people are petty insecure pieces of shit who need to pick apart whatever they don't agree with or understand like it's a rotting corpse of a dead animal they found on the side of the road.
>>
>>28063390
most gays are extremely promiscuous even if secretive, deal with it
>>
>>28063460
this

being attracted to dolphins is more interesting than being a giant loser I guess
>>
>>28062161
I thought this was an American thing honestly, like kicking your kids out when they're 18. Has this actually happened to anyone here?
>>
>>28062161
That's not how it works. It's the woman's job to appear attractive. It's your job to pursue attractive women.
>>
File: 1456776087106.jpg (64 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
1456776087106.jpg
64 KB, 570x587
>>28068872

based on your post, im going to assume that all straight guys are incapable of distinguishing between stereotypes and reality
>>
File: 1459152227222.jpg (115 KB, 424x604) Image search: [Google]
1459152227222.jpg
115 KB, 424x604
>>28065571
where did you come across this dark knowledge??
>>
>>28068949
>Male sex drive
>Uninhibited by females

Most guys are horny AF, these guys don't have to deal with working into females so essentially they can get laid pretty easily
>>
>>28068949
he's right though, homos are usually extremely promiscuous
>>
>>28068949
Exactly. It's bullshit. Not to mention the obvious irony of straight bots being assumed gay because they aren't behaving like faggots supposedly, ie. Voraciously fucking every female
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.