[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are the western values you want to protect. http://m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: islamofobi.jpg (53 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
islamofobi.jpg
53 KB, 300x201
These are the western values you want to protect.

http://m.efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

Remind me again why you can't give up beer and bacon for pure women? Just give in anon. Islam is the future.
>>
I don't want to get beaten up by the religious police for having my sideburns 1 cm too long.

Also I like drugs and not praying 5 times a day more than women.
>>
Those are not western values my man. Just some corrupt faggots dwelling within our nations.
>>
File: usMKarY.jpg (155 KB, 800x1155) Image search: [Google]
usMKarY.jpg
155 KB, 800x1155
>>28062142
Would you convert for her?

original comment
>>
>>28062363
No, but I would have her stoned for not wearing her hijab in public. Certainly having a photograph taken of her sinful flesh is the highest offence to Allah.
>>
>>28062142
"""Pure"""

Plus Islam is indelibly linked to the sandnigger mentality.
>>
>>28062217
What are 'western values'?
>>
I don't really care about Western values or whatever. I just reall fucking despise Islam.
>>
>>28062142
Islam is a cancerous blight that has no place in the West. Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>28062398
How about this then?

original comment btw
>>
>>28062445
fuck, she looks thicc and juiccy
>>
>>28062398
you know afghanistan before the soviet invasions were a rather western place

sights like that were common
>>
File: LON30748.jpg (78 KB, 1086x704) Image search: [Google]
LON30748.jpg
78 KB, 1086x704
>>28062459
Maybe it's just me, but it's kind of exciting not knowing what's underneath. Just an old lady or a really qt girl?
>>
File: 24106283122_9591ac326e_o.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
24106283122_9591ac326e_o.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
>>28062488
Actually that's a bit of a misconception. Upper class women in Kabul did indeed have more freedom before the wars, such as going to university and wearing skirts, but this was a rarity. Most of the country was still quite primitive and most Pashtun women wore burqas.

Plus, it's Soviet aid that allowed Kabul and other major cities to flourish. It's when the Afghan government allowed the Soviets to enter against the people's wishes is when everything went to shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.