[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>are you the black sheep of your family? >at what age you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: blacksheep[1].jpg (189 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
blacksheep[1].jpg
189 KB, 800x568
>are you the black sheep of your family?
>at what age you realized you are the black sheep of your family?
>why do you think you are the black sheep of your family?
>>
>>28062036
Wait, black sheep are actually real? I thought it was just an expression or some shit.
>>
>>28062409

Yeah dude, where do you think black wool clothes come from?
>>
>>28062435
Artificial coloring? Idk.
>>
>>28062465

Why use artificial coloring when you have an animal that literally makes the color you are looking for as part of its existence?

Same with other colors too. Want a grey wool coat? Breed a black sheep and a white sheep. Want a darker grey? Breed that grey sheep with another black sheep. Punnett squares, my man.
>>
>>28062409

Most of the those expressions are based on stuff.

Like, don't look a gift horse in the mouth means don't examine/analyze/inspect something that is given for free. People look at the mouth and teeth of a horse to tell how healthy the beast is.
>>
>yes
>12 years old, 9 years ago
>everyone in my family is successful, I'm the only kissless virgin, even though i blame my neurotic mother for some if not all of my problems
>>
yes

at age 13

done alot of really fucked up shit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.