[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever get irrationally mad when sometimes it crosses your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: 1461338979573.png (518 KB, 1066x813) Image search: [Google]
1461338979573.png
518 KB, 1066x813
Do you ever get irrationally mad when sometimes it crosses your mind that it is unnatural to remove your foreskin.

And they you had no say in removing it? I mean, was born with it, what if I wanted to use it for something myself. Uncut dudes, do you wish you were cut, or do you just play games with the extra skin in the shower?
>>
As the owner of an uncut penis, I don't see the big deal. You can't use you foreskin to do anything.

Seems like yet another example of people getting mad for the sake of getting mad
>>
>>28062030

No, because I'm not circumcised.

I have never once in my entire life wished that I was cut. That would be weird as fuck and it would be like me asking you if you ever wished that your earlobes were cut (but let's be honest, it's worse when it concerns your penis - the essence of man).

I've long believed (and argued on these boards) that circumcision is doing way more damage than people care to admit. I suspect it's related to the rise in mental illness in America for sure, and I'm also fairly certain that almost every single mass shooter you can think of was snipped as an infant.

But I suppose if this were true then entire regions that practiced it wouldn't be very peaceful places, like Africa or the Middle Ea-oh, right. Weird.
>>
i'm lucky and i didn't get a botched circumcision. do i wish i had the choice? sure but i probably would've just left it on. since i don't know what having it feels like i don't feel like i'm missing out on much. also how can someone force you to get your son circumcised?
>>
>>28062104
>how can someone force you to get your son circumcised?

I am really interested in this a well. On what grounds could a court force a woman to consent to the circumcision of her son?
>>
>>28062055
>genital mutilation is no big deal

>>28062240
I doubt that article is real. I know America is a fucking joke but it can't be that retarded. Unless it is for some extreme medical reason and the article is misleading clickbait.
>>
>>28062104
>>28062240
The woman in the article signed a contract saying that her ex husband could circumsize the kid. She later changed her mind, but the judge ordered the agreement to be honored (the dad wanted it for some reason).
>>
I'm uncut and glad. If I ever change my mind I can still get a circumcision. Otherwise, unnecessary surgery is... unnecessary, and puts you at risk of infection and other complications. I think uncut dicks look a lot nicer, too. Other than phimosis or other health reasons, I think uncut should be the default.
>>
>>28062055
>Seems like yet another example of people getting mad for the sake of getting mad
Men have no use for nipples, either. Do you think it would be just getting "mad for the sake of getting mad" if people wanted to remove the nipples of a boy without his consent? What about the tailbone or appendix?
>>
>>28062333
>Other than phimosis or other health reasons, I think uncut should be the default.
It is by definition, as that's how we are born. Removing the foreskin after birth is an aberration of the default human male penis.
>>
File: Mozgus.jpg (16 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
Mozgus.jpg
16 KB, 200x225
I hate my scarred penis. I hate the parents that can't be bothered with looking into it before saying, "Yes." I hate the doctors that continue to perform it for a quick buck. I hate the medical community for refusing to admit they were wrong. I hate the people that think I had any choice in the matter and give me shit for it. I hate that someone somewhere at sometime thought it was a good idea to cut off his own foreskin and spreading that meme to others.

So do I get irrationally mad about it? No, I think if anything it's completely rational to be upset with it. I think I should be mad and madder still for not doing anything about it.
>>
>>28062454
Grow up and stop obsessing over this shit, you probably don't know what it's like to have real problems.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>tfw raised in a muslim household
>was only one who wasn't circumcised
>left religion years ago
thank fucking god
>>
>>28062030
Whoever made that image didn't realize that it pretty much shows that Muslim men are impregnating English women which isn't exactly a "win" for England
>>
fucking stupid

wait until the child can consent before doing it
>>
>>28062494
Fuck off mate.
It's something anon has to live with and has to see others go through the same thing. You have no right to act like such a cunt to him.

>>28062513
You entirely missed the point of that image, /pol/tard.
>>
>>28062454
get a hobby autist

you guys complain about being alienated and then you post shit like this
>>
>>28062523
>You entirely missed the point of that image, /pol/tard.
Kill yourself, mudslime
>>
>>28062574
Please fuck off back to /pol/ you braindead retard.
>>
>>28062596
I fingered a paki girl called farah when i was 14

How does that make you feel, mudslime mohammed?
>>
>>28062494
Fuck you. If you're cut and you think it doesn't matter, you're already lost. If you're not cut, this isn't your problem. You don't have to deal with having a dick that was cut twice. This isn't about milk glasses too small to dip oreos in. This is about subjecting kids to a pointless surgery that only serves to screw them up in the future.

But at least I wasn't the guy who had several botched surgeries to correct his botched circumcision.
>>
I'm circumcised and it kind of makes me mad. As a child I had no say, and when you think about the procedure it's pretty fucked up and could seriously cause trauma in the baby.

You can always choose to get circumcised later in life. I can't get my foreskin back.
>>
>>28062030
>Uncut dudes, do you wish you were cut?
Why ask this anon? Because you see, if an uncut dude wanted to be cut, he can do it at ANY POINT IN HIS LIFE. No uncut dudes want to be cut, because if they did they would go and get cut.
Cuttlets BTFO
But really I pity you bro. I'l hang an extra degenerate just for you on the day of the rope.
>>
yeah , go religion , you rock.
atheists should not complain , as it is you believe in nothing , so this should not be a big deal to you.
>>
I aren't from Murica
Aren't only jews the ones that get their foreskin cutted?
>>
>implying it always isn't the jews' fault
>>
>>28064460
No, they do it to most everyone now because of "health benefits".

If you wash your dick like a normal person you're not at risk for the problems associated with foreskin.
>>
>>28064460
Also it's not just the US, it's Canada as well. IDK about the other Anglo countries.
>>
>>28062055
>You can't use you foreskin to do anything.
my gf disagrees desu

This is like someone with no arms telling me I don't need mine because he doesn't see the big fuss.

I can't imagine what it's like to have some of the most sensitive parts gone.

>when your partner flicks her tongue in the right spot just where it's been protected and is most sensitive

missin out lad desu

and yes, it's kept clean at the same time you have a shower every day.
>>
File: baby[1].jpg (9 KB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
baby[1].jpg
9 KB, 400x213
>>28062055
Are you fucking joking mate? I'm so fucking glad I'm not cut. Dude, it's a part of your penis, it's really fucking sensitive during sex, it provides protection for the glans and provides amazing leeway when masturbating. Imagine jerking off without a foreskin dude, you'd need lube every time, or it would be like a 1 cm tug. Dude, be happy you're not cut, just imagine the pain as well they had go to through. They don't anesthetize you for this one, baby boys cry like hell when they are cut, it's awful truly. It should be completely illegal to do such a thing to a boy. Everyone is up in their arms about female circumcision , but male is just alright, no?
>>
>>28062305
It's 100% real you ding dong
>>
>>28062030
>tfw jew
>they removed my foreskin because "huzaah we jew lol"
>they fucking celebrated destroying my cock
>>
>>28066033
You made a few points and ill address them in a random order

I dont remember feeling the pain of it, so I don't give a fuck.

My dick is already too sensitive as it is, Masturbation feels great already and I can only last a few minutes anyways

I never use lube to jerk off, Just my hand. And I can jerk off several times a day. I remember summer days during highschool where I just fapped to artificial academy all day, cumming like 7-10 times

I'm not really "proud" of being cut. but I definitely think it makes my dick look more aesthetic.

I hate that greasy moist look guys with foreskins have. Its really fucking gross.
>>
>>28066160
>I can only last a few minutes anyways
This is because you're a cutlet :^)
>>
>>28066189
>premature ejaculator? Obviously its because you're cut
>erectional dysfunction? Obviously because you're cut

Why the fuck do you care so much about this anyways. I thought I was losing all these important nerves
>>
>>28066160
>tfw jews have poisoned your mind to dislike natural dicks

lmao, I don't really care about whatever you think about my dick. You can justify someone else cutting part of your DICK off, seriously, it's your dick, the most sensitive organ on your body and you're not even in the slightest mad someone just fucking cut a large part of it off. If you want to justify it, I don't mind, I'm not the one with the cut dick after all. but I think it's brutal that some kids are forced to go through it and end up with botched dicks, it's a gruesome act done to those who have no say in it.
>>
>>28062030
I'm mostly over it at this point, it's become mundane. Basically I can get by by screaming and hitting the wall a few times a day and then I don't think about it much
>>
>>28066033
Who gives a flying fuck what a brat that's not even conscious yet feels, nobody remembers being circumcised as a baby.

Fact is foreskin makes you vulnerable to a lot of different infections, disease etc that you wouldn't have without it. And no, I'm not saying this as some retard shitmonkey who never showers and washes it. I'm a grownup and about to get mine cut because I'm tired of how tight it is and how easily it gets infected simply because it's too dry or too moist or even just because.
>>
File: Circumcision_by_Country.png (161 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
Circumcision_by_Country.png
161 KB, 2753x1400
more dumb, more cut
>dumbfuckingstan
>>
>following an archaic tradition of metaphorical castration
>when you're not Muslim or Jewish
Why murkah?
>>
>>28066607
you have an uncommon genetic inferiority that causes you suffering

do you see how insane it is to argue for the mass genital mutilation of infant boys because of your own deficiency?

fucking disgusting
>>
>tfw married
>tfw wife wants circumcision for son when he's born.
>>
File: 1461110718871.jpg (365 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461110718871.jpg
365 KB, 1200x1600
I'm not googling it, but i've read it before. There's a paper out there showing 3 techniques to circumsize, each with a noticeably significant outcome on penis size (basically, normal, small, and chode).

For example, depending on how far back they pull the residual skin and sew it, your dick can end up way smaller than it should be. The fact that doctors are doing that on a mass production scale means someone WILL end up with a mutilated dick just out of convenience, for the same reason c-sections are so prevalent these days.

Additionally, an adult circumsized dick looks way better than a traditional baby procedure. Pardon the picture
>>
>>28066607
Then you got phimosis or some shit like that, it's understandable to get circumcised if you have those problems, but I don't. And most guys won't, so most guys don't need circumcision. And what do you mean the brat isn't conscious? It's screaming it's lungs out, how can you possibly believe it's not conscious?

Watch this video and tell me there's nothing wrong with mutilating baby boys because "hurr durr the holy book told us to". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRB6oHkrhms
>>
muricans so tuupid and fat.

why cut part of body? Its not smart.
>>
>>28066840
And you're not a fucking pope of the people, representing a billion victims. You're just fucking you, angry at your own personal little issues just like I am, you don't have the power to speak for anyone else, just like I don't.

So it's me vs. you, and I want to be cut, uncut has brought me nothing but fucking problems and headaches. What I can tell from my friends on either side is that they really don't give a fuck either way.
>>
>>28067030
>waahaa i got problems so cut is better
>>
>>28066978
Conscious as in consciousness kind of conscious. It's too damn young to comprehend or understand what's happening and as a consequence to develop any kind of trauma for later life. Playing the "kids are suffering" card is a fucking excuse that has nothing to do with anything.

Protip too, I live in Europe were being cut is fucking rare, and even here most times the matter was brought up, chicks prefer cut. Now I don't know if that's because they've gotten used to immigrant dick, or had slut parties while doing holidays to the US or whatever, but this is what they've said. Consistently. And the reason they give is that uncut as a rule is dirtier and stinkier than cut. So that's another thing you guys have going for yourselves.

But hey, grass is greener, I suppose.
>>
>>28067064
>waahaa i got problems so uncut is better
What's your IQ, 85? Retard.
>>
>>28066033
Females have their cilitoris removed entirely, meaning almost all of the nerves that stimulate pleasure are gone. If there's no pleasure, why have sex at all Males at least still have some nerves in their penis afterwards.
I don't agree with either though
This one girl didn't know she had it done until she was in college, totally made her distraught
>>
>>28066128
>>they fucking celebrated destroying my cock

Isn't our world great?
>>
>>28067087
>they don't understand what's going on, therefore they aren't experiencing tonnes of pain
bruh, are you actually autistic? Do you think I care what chicks think? you for real think it's ok for adults to cut into a baby boy because >muh holy book? what about girls? you think female circumcision should be allowed? your arguments would have the same strength there no? I mean, some men would probably enjoy circumcised vaginas more, so then it's good to circumcise girls, no?

And don't give me that shit "female circumcision is more severe", male circumcision and female circumcision are terms for a wide range of ways of circumcising, some types of circumcising girls is less intrusive than some types of circumcising boys. Yet it's completely fine to cut boys but not girls in your minds.
>>
>>28067103
Thats what u said mong.
>>
>>28062535
>>28062494
Mad fags with mutilated penises detected
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.