[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling depressed? Do drugs. Lonely? Do drugs. Can't sleep?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: prettycoolbrah.png (161 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
prettycoolbrah.png
161 KB, 1000x1000
Feeling depressed? Do drugs.
Lonely? Do drugs.
Can't sleep? Do drugs.
Wanna have fun? Do drugs
Wanna have a pleasant suicide? Overdose on drugs.
Just want to have a good time? Do fucking drugs.
Is there anything drugs can't fix?
I fucking love drugs and you should too.
>>
File: 1461356749340.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461356749340.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
> mfw I can't swallow pills, not even 10 mg ones
>>
do what drugs? im poor and i stay in my room. i cant get a hold of anything.
>>
>implying a social retard like me could find drugs
>>
>>28062079
I get em from my doc
>>
>>28062070
>>28062079
These.

Origami imagirO
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (38 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
38 KB, 420x420
Just smoked a few bowls, weed really does solve everything.
>>
What non-psychoactive/hallucinogenic drugs help with creativity? Used to smoke weed every day, but I had a weird experience with mushrooms and don't enjoy weed anymore, and it gives me panic attacks. Is there a drug that won't fuck with my perceptions as hard as weed, but has a similar "think outside of the box" effect?
>>
>>28062158
No there is not a magic genius pill to boost creativity without getting high.

Maybe you could try drinking a few 5 Hour Energies?
>>
>>28062158
Take some phenibut before you smoke?
>>
>>28062063
Same
I have to put them in something like icecream a couple hours pre hand just to make sure my brain forgets there's a pill in there
>>
>>28062079
Buy online
Deepweb or online pharmacies.
You can buy DXM (Robitussin) online legally and get completely fucked on that.
>>28062070
Just fake an illness if you have to, depression, anxiety, chronic pain (Tramadol is fucking king)
>>
Yeah, and then you become an addict. And all you can think about is your next high. It changes your brain chemistry over time, until you're wired to seek out your fix by any means necessary. Say goodbye to any chance you had at a real life.
>>
>>28062317
are you the guy from reefer madness?
>>
>>28062357
Nope, just a guy who has done too many drugs. I mean look, there's a time and place for that kind of fun, but OP's notion that drugs are the answer to everything is not one even I subscribe to. There is a price to be paid for that kind of mentality, and I'm not just talking about what it does to your wallet. But if you're in this thread, you're probably already at that point so, what the hell guys? Go nuts.
>>
>>28062317
Totally worth it though.
>>
File: noided.jpg (211 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
noided.jpg
211 KB, 800x450
I'm on 300mg of Tramadol and 400mg of Amitrip and listening to Death Grips.
Feels good, mane.
>>
>>28062316
this. drugs are awesome. i live in so cal so i have my med card to buy weed, get prescribed xanax for "depression" and cheap ass vicodin for my "bad back". gettting drugs is easy just be a good actor, except for the weed card you just go in, pay and get it. never have i seen someone get turned down.
>>
File: QGmc0VW.jpg (65 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
QGmc0VW.jpg
65 KB, 564x752
>>28062158
adderal desu~~~~~
>>
>>28062429
It might be for some. I'm just trying to point out how it can take over your life, transform you into someone you're not, and even become something you love more than family or friends. Yeah, drugs will take away your pain and even heal you, but they will also be your downfall. Normally, I'd be the last person to advocate it considering the choices I've made, but I'm surprisingly altruistic for where I'm at in life. My advice? Stick to weed, unless you really have nothing left to lose.
>>
>>28062583
who cares about that normie shit anyways. i sit on my ass all day and get high (weed, opiates, benzos) and i enjoy it. i dont have to work because my grandparents left me a shitload of money and a house. drugs are my only friend as long as i have them everything else can go fuck it self.
>>
>>28062276
What about Xanax?
>>
Just do DMT and find a new outlook on your existence.
>>
File: 1457941714001.jpg (48 KB, 716x477) Image search: [Google]
1457941714001.jpg
48 KB, 716x477
Hey, I have 4 Venlafaxine.
Would it be safe to swallow all of it?
>>
>>28062827
They're all 150mg
>>
>>28062680
>as long as i have them everything else can go fuck it self
And what about when you don't? That moment when you sober up, and realize how badly you need it? I'll bet you still find a way to get high. That's the mind of an addict at work. Before you know it, the money and house are gone, a life's saving spent on that which you covet most. But hey, at least you'll be high.
Well, I'm done being a buzzkill here, but remember what I said and try to do something better with your money, and your life while you still have the chance.
>>
>forced happiness
No thanks
>>
>>28062747
benzos take away weed anxiety yeah, but for me it also numbs the weed, makes me tired as much as stoned. Phenibut is more subtle and doesn't negatively effect the weed. If anything it makes for a more up and happy high.
>>
>>28062680
Normie nepotism: the post
>>
Drugs are fun if you do them once a week and harder ones once a month, its like fapping or anything else sooner or later the novelty wears off and the highs get worse

eventually you feel like shit. The only thing in this life that gets you anywhere is self improvement, making money, mastering skills etc

manchild pleasures like doing ayy benzos lmao just lead to the ultimate depression+ suicide
>>
I really hate that society looks down on (certain) drugs so much. Not that I've done any "hard drugs", but the years I was most productive were when I had a constant supply of weed and adderall/ritalin. Yeah, some people develop problems with addiction but even then the majority of addicts are functional addicts where their drug use doesn't affect the rest of their lives in any strong way. I don't understand why I'm looked down upon for wanting to seek chemicals that increase my productivity at work or my general happiness.

It's fucked that we can have people who will get headaches and extreme drowsiness if they don't get their morning and afternoon cups of coffee and will get into irritable moods and have sleep issues if they can't have their evening drink but as a legal adult I'm not allowed to go into the store and get some amphetamines every now and again to help me power through some busy work or go buy some weed to smoke a bowl before bed to help me sleep. And at the end of the day, the person who's gonna become an addict is probably gonna become an addict no matter the substance. There is a certain psychological factor where some people are gonna be drawn into using whatever substance they can get their hands on.
>>
>>28063037
dont spend any money on drugs really. i grow my own weed and get opiates and benzos prescribed. i get my meds for dirt cheap because of health insurance. that applies for guys that spend 80$ on one oxy pill and are running a 200$+ a day habit or some shit. i still have like 90% of the money they left me, ive been on my own for about 9 years now. i already paid off my car and just spend money on food and small things. i dont have any hobbies besides getting high. i dont have any friends or a gf because im a narcissistic asshole that knows people would only like me for my cash, so food is my only real expense but thanks for the advice anyways fampai.
>>
File: 1460842408441.png (196 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
1460842408441.png
196 KB, 400x277
>>28062018
>tfw depended on drugs for every emotional rut in my life
>tfw drugs become life
>tfw drugs exacerbate my tinnitus now
>cant do drugs now
>>
>>28063327
How did you get prescribed opiates desu
>>
>>28063327
Sounds gay 2bh
>>
>>28063414
Also wonderring this
>>
File: 1453552190247.png (37 KB, 1048x870) Image search: [Google]
1453552190247.png
37 KB, 1048x870
>>28062018
>just bought some RC benzos, should be here thursday
>>
>>28064227
How much do RCs usually cost? Been looking to get into them since they're legal and easy to get but don't wanna break the bank.
>>
>>28062079
You may be socially retarded, but you have to be legit retarded to not be able to obtain drugs through legal or illegal means.
>OTC highs
>PST
>legally purchasing mescaline cacti
>buying mushroom spores online or going shrooms hunting if you live in the right area
>abusing the corrupt psychiatric system
>research chems/grey area drugs
>dark net markets
>raiding your family's medicine cabinet
The only excuse for staying sober when you don't want to be is being broke
>>
>>28063286
>addicts become addicts regardless of substance
Not really true. Sure, there's the addictive personality factor, but everyone's brain chemistry is different. I've come to realize that certain drugs just "click" with a person. A person may not like a certain class of drugs or may enjoy some more than others but never have any issues with addiction with these substances. However, this same person almost always has another drug/class of drugs that if/when they try will enjoy far more than anything else and have trouble moderating their use. Psychological addiction always comes before physical addiction and is something that never really goes away. People who understand what their "drug of choice" is are destined to become physically addicted/use every day as long as they have a constant supply available. For example I do not enjoy opiates very much, although I was addicted physically in the past due to severe pain. After getting though the withdrawal I had zero self control issues with them. On the other hand I have never been physically addicted to benzos, but I always make sure to burn through my scripts quick/get rid of enough pills to ensure I cannot become physically dependent because I will eat them compulsively everyday as long as I have access to them. I enjoy most classes of drugs, but only benzos have serious addiction potential for me.
>>
>>28062827
You probably won't get seratonin syndrome, but you certainly won't get high and it's a guaranteed bad time. Just eat a whole bottle if you really want to kill yourself in one of the most painful ways possible.
>2016
>people still think every substance that crosses the BBB will get them high
>>
>>28064534
I dunno man, I'm 100% sure my drug of choice is really any amphetamine after having a lot of fun on adderall and vyvanse binges and I'm on a college campus so it's not hard to find more, but I've been consistently using a couple times a month for a little over a year now. There are days where I'll find myself thinking a couple times "man I really wanna rail a couple lines" but I know it'll fuck my sleep schedule and tolerance if I do, so I don't. That being said, I definitely had a bit of psychological dependence on alcohol for a while and alcoholism runs in my family but these days I can still get hammered every now and again without drinking until I puke/black out everytime like I used to.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.