[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about people with nonverbal learning disorders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1451544682402.jpg (21 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1451544682402.jpg
21 KB, 604x453
What do you think about people with nonverbal learning disorders? I just realized that's what's been holding me back all my life. Anybody else here with it come hang with me.
>>
What's a nonverbal learning disorder? Like you can't read from books without hearing it out loud, or you're bad at reading non verbal social clues in people?
>>
>>28061915
Extremely bad. I actively struggle to make the few people around me not dislike me.
>>
>>28062034
That sucks. I can honestly say reading non verbal cues is one of my strengths, and it gets you pretty far in life. It helps emensely. I work with a girl who sucks at it and everybody hates her.
>>
>>28061892

So you can't tell an angry scowl apart from an honest smile? Or are you just displaying your flavor of the month 'one thing that I can blame for all the problems I have in life?'
>>
>>28061892
I think I can understand them to some degree. I believe I might have one too, all the criteria except some visual stuff match.
>>
>>28062621
>one thing I can blame for all the problems I have in life
I believe in God for the sole purpose of being able to blame him for everything wrong in my life
>>
No one is born with social skills. It's just experience and a willingness to pay attention to people.
>>
What do you think about people with verbal disorders?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.