[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think a man can experience any pleasure greater than this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: handsfree.webm (922 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
handsfree.webm
922 KB, 1920x1080
Do you think a man can experience any pleasure greater than this?
>>
>>28061759
I dunno, maybe not being a mentally defective tranny?
>>
>>28061759
Should have at least put a towel down
>>
>knock on the door
>dad walks in
>>
holy shit. that is a lot of cum.
when I have an orgasm nothing comes out. doesnt matter how intense the orgasm is :(
>>
>>28061759
Yes, euphoria when being enlightened by your own intelligence. :^)
>>
Yes, not being a faggot is pretty great.
>>
>>28061885
that's becuase you're fapping too much
stop for 1-2 weeks and you'll probably be able to have a hands free orgasm even without anything in your butt, just from touching the bottom of your dick a bit
>>
I have that same inflatable butt plug
>>
>>28061800
Have you had practice doing that, yourbiggestcastratedcuckold?
>>
>>28061945
How do you like it? I don't have an inflatable one but I have a coupe steel/glass ones.

I want the glass one he has by his side. Looks big and comfy.
>>
Source?

That's one of the hottest things i've seen
>>
Is this what happens if you go too long with no gf?
>>
>>28061969

It's alright if you like stretching. It also vibrates pretty hard.
>>
>>28061990
He's a redditor named 9230jr, only has a couple clips.
>>
>>28062039
>>28061945
>be mentally ill attention whore that uses a tripfag on an anonymous website
just kill yourself
>>
i can shoot pretty hard and far without something shoved up my ass but that's fucking ridiculous what he just did.
>>
File: handsfree.gif (2 MB, 401x226) Image search: [Google]
handsfree.gif
2 MB, 401x226
>>28062039
Cool, thanks anon. I might have to get one.

I really want a fucking machine but they're so expensive.
>>
>>28061963
Not that adventurous tbqh
>>
>>28061759
that's pretty gay and very degenerate

I don't think it'll be easy to clean that carpet either
>>
>>28061759
DO NOT FUCKING CUM ON THE RUG GODDAMN
>>
>>28061800
dubs agrees
>>
Maybe one day when society as a whole becomes degenerate enough to allow surgery to attack electrodes to the prostate.

>tfw you'll never give someone else the button when you go out and let them zap you whenever while you try not to collapse from pleasure
>>
I think it's really unfortunate the key to have greater orgasms as a man is to shove shit in your crap-hole.
Everytime i put stuff in my butt it just feels awkward and i hate it and i just give up.
>>
>>28062211
Literally felt like gagging - degenerationnnnn
>>
>>28061945
Oooh look, the lord of tripfags is here to hijack the thread because ME ME ME. I'm so special.

I would fucking murder you if I ever met you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.