[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagekeks: the geocentrists of the modern age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 409x409
Why hello there Wagefaggots! I bet you've all been wondering where I've been of late? Well, aside from the fact that not EVERYONE has the same, wake up, wagekek, dinner, shitpost, bed routine that Wagies are shakeled to, I've actually been busy with some more scientific studies.

What kind of research, you ask? Well, I, like many of my NEET brethren, have toiled for many a night trying to discover WHY, in an age where NEETbux could easily sustain the population at a 6 figure annual salary, and in an age of automation, wagecucks continue to toil in the workforce for literally no reason? Well I've finally found beyond the shadow of a doubt, why that is.

Wagekeks are a modern version of geocentrists, a modern version of flat earthers, and all told, Wagekeks are the latest incarnation of the caste of humans who are too stupid to accept the modern curve of humanity. Don't believe me? Let's go over the checklist.

1: Delusional? Check.
2: Ignores all evidence but that which confirms what they think? Check (does the old "have fun living in your moms basement" even after being told we live on our own ring any bells?)
3: Uses faith and religious arguments as the primary base for their logic: check. ("Bu-but- if you don't work... HOW CAN YOU BE FULFILLED?" Is a religious argument appealing to a sense enlightenment rather than any concrete scientific things)

So there you have it. Proof. That said, this also serves as evidence that Wagekeks will either learn the error of their ways, or die off and be replaced by smarter people in a generation or two. Such is the fate of those stuck in their ways.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28061560
This is a very enlightening post.
>>
File: CRnZc_SWUAEDSpT.png (120 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
CRnZc_SWUAEDSpT.png
120 KB, 407x407
NEETS disgust me they fall into the same category as special needs people who are only alive because its morally wrong to not help them.

If it wasn't for today's modern day do gooders you would be left in the street to starve or used as a slave similar to the niggas
>>
I'm pretty sure these are just bait threads anyway, people have admitted to pretending to be neet and vice versa a few times.

I'm a neet but it's nothing to be happy about.
>>
>>28063226

Fuck dyrus
>>
>>28061560
>Delusional person is saying all the people who aren't delusional are delusional
Kek
>>
File: wojakmcdonalds2.jpg (813 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
wojakmcdonalds2.jpg
813 KB, 1680x1050
>>28063226
My burger isn't going to cook itself, wagie.
>>
>>28061560
professor NEET can you explain why you are shitting on the wagecucks? we need them otherwise we can't enjoy the fruits of their labour. for you to enlighten them is to give them a reason to end their servitude. If we all enjoy the NEET experience none of us will be able to enjoy it. Please stop this madness on behalf of all neets
>>
>>28061560

Imagine being so miserable you'd go to all this effort to pretend you're not a failure
>>
>>28064764
Tic toc wagie, tic toc
>>
>>28061560
Put it this way: People need to work to produce production in a society. If everyone was on NEETbucks, then this world would go back to the stone age and you can say bye bye to your tendies. You would have to go and chase your own chickens out in the wild, kill them and cook them from scratch. Those overnight stockers at Wal-Mart? They put the food on display for you. Those fast food workers? They prepare it and serve it to you. I don't think trying to convert everyone to NEETs would be in your best interest considering you probably can't get off your fast ass to do those things yourself. Money would be worthless in a NEET society. Let's not forget that computer or piece of technology you're using to shitpost on an anonymous image board. Yeah, that was made by a working hand and someone smarter than you. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and make a robot that will do everything for us before you criticize and belittle the working class? Because without the working class, you'd be dead.
>>
>>28061560
>the original neets were women and children

>and then just children

>and now just you
>>
You people are retarded. There will always be slaves within any society. In fact, it is often the case of most highly evolved and sophisticated societies that they practice slavery. There will always be masters. There will always be higher men than both of those categories to whom normal morality doesn't apply. If you had actually opened a book once in your life, yet you clearly haven't, you would shut your mouth and stop spewing your retarded shit. Wageslaves are a necessity, an absolute need. NEET is properly speaking a parasite, a being belonging to the order of slaves, clearly not a master. You produce nothing and only exist in as much as eternal suspension not because of some strength, that is, you have established your place in society according to your quantum of power, but because of some disability, either leeching away from government or your mother, the former being out of you being a physical cripple or literal mental deficient, unable to survive without a nanny state, or for the later it being that your existence is established out of some wretched pity. NEET is the most wageslave of all. This pathological hatred, much like all hatred, stems from defensiveness, a reaction to some deficiency or another. Master would recognise the need of slaves. Higher man would not waste his time reposting the same thing over and over again.

I only have contempt for you, you are worse than the worst of plebeian working class trash.
>>
>>28064795
Well thankfully we have people like you who are willing to wageslave so that your taxes can pay for our tendies and love pillows.
>>
fuck yall niggas im in the military
>>
>>28064814
Most of your NEETbux don't come from the working class. The top one percent provide a significant amount of taxes. A $9.50/hour wageslave provides about $1,000-$2,000 in taxes annually. The top one percent provide $150,000-$175,000 annually.
>>
>>28064848
Well, then thank your owne- I mean boss from me!
>>
File: 1460767665001.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
1460767665001.png
117 KB, 320x263
>I believe strongly in working to contribute to society and so that I can raise my wife's son
>>
>>28064881
I am the boss and with my money I can persuade law officials to cut your tendies. So watch yourself (^:
>>
>>28061560
Its funny how much this shit rattles people. I just think its really funny.
>>
>>28064899
>Everything that isn't as an abject failure as myself must necessarily be living in suffering and as a cuckold
Paraphrasing
>I'm stupid, therefore everyone else is as well.

Kys.
>>
>>28064789

Is that the sound your clock makes all day as you sit there all alone, achieving nothing, watching your potential slip away second by second?
>>
>>28061560
We all work because the rich are too selfish and greedy to share. That's all it is.
>>
>>28064834
The ultimate form of NEET

If its employment/training, why is it impossible to find a job afterwards with "held a gun for 5 years" as your only "job" experience? Thats right, you're a NEET too and employers know it.
>>
If wagies= slaves
Then neets= house pets tbqh with you famfam
>>
>>28061560
Nah dude. Wagecucks are the new Calvinists.

>the harder you worth, the more you're worth!
>a-at least I'm contributing to society!
>>
>>28063258
>I'm a neet but it's nothing to be happy about.

I disagree. I am very happy in my neet lifestyle. Not proud, but definitely happy
>>
>>28063056

Kill yourself.

Do it now.

ghgbfhftghyjyj
>>
You're right neetbuddy. Me and stacy will be going neet now. Guess I'll be taking a share of your neet bux, eh ;)
>>
>>28064795
Holy shit you're stupid. The jobs that can be replaced by automation get replaced but some people would still have to work. They would just get extra money on top of their NEETbux.
>>
>>28064811
Wow. You're literally advocating for slavery and saying that not being a slave is bad because you don't produce anything. This is fucking retarded. NEETs can produce anything they want. There's a whole lot better chance that what they do with their spare time will be a lot more productive than working at mcdonalds.
>>
File: 1453991952592.webm (264 KB, 722x333) Image search: [Google]
1453991952592.webm
264 KB, 722x333
>>28061560

fuck you neety

i have to go to work now, but on the day of the rope you will pay
>>
>>28065877
Do I want fries with that? Yes, yes I do. :^)
>>
>>28061560
>I bet you've all been wondering where I've been of late?
You either got fired from modding /r9k/ or your mod friend got fired, and in either case it became harder for you to spam these threads.
>>
>>28065355
>There's a whole lot better chance that what they do with their spare time will be a lot more productive than working at mcdonalds.

lol my dude

im sure with the myriad resources available to the chronically unemployed, you're getting a whole hell of a lot done

what journal are you being published in btw?
>>
Reading a wikipedia page is not "researching".
>>
>>28065256
Well, okay. But how long have you been one for? My perspective might be different since I've been one for much longer than most people here.
>>
>>28066556
How long?
Three years here.
>>
NEETs don't exist faggots. These are bait threads made by normies doing there lunch hours in work to trigger wageslaves.
>>
>>28066613
doing = during

correction*
>>
>>28063788
Too bad you can't afford even McDonald's
>>
>>28066605
Nearly 7 years. But I got bored of it a long time ago.
>>
>>28064936
It's sad neets lives are that empty they have to post this every day to feel better
>>
>>28066666
Nice get, friendo. What did you do to leave NEETdom?
>>
>>28066666
satan pls

9 year NEET here, coming up to 10.

Let me lay out the years.
1: This is great.
2: This is a good.
3: This is decent.
4: I guess I'm free right.
5: It's been a long time, but this is a good use of my time as any.
6: What is even the point of existence for anyone.
7: Am I even a person anymore, what is the point in all this.
8: I'll fix myself up good and I could have myself a decent life knowing what I do from my isolation.
9: Anytime now.
10: I have irreversibly damaged my life and myself.
>>
>Tfw NEET living with my mom
>no worries about NEETbux and being a wageslave

Fuck, I don't think this will last long. I will enjoy my neet life as much as I can for now till I get forced to wageslavery at my local McDonnalds. I will join you soon wageslaves.
>>
>>28066712
God I hate depressed neets like you. You are just lazy failed normie. Please kys.
>>
>>28066759
I never said I was depressed. You sort of transcend it and make only hard observations after this long in isolation.

>kys meme
Normie slime detected.

I bet you post anime on steam too.
>>
>>28066759
tick tock, wagekek.

Don't waste your energy on the internet.
>>
>>28066798
Don't you have a neetbux interview to lie on, m8
>>
>>28064811
too long, didn't read

asgfsdh
>>
>>28066865
tick tock wagekek
ick tock wagekek
ck tock wagekek
k tock wagekek
tock wagekek
ock wagekek
ck wagekek
k wagekek
wagekek
agekek
gekek
ekek
kek
ek
k
>>
File: 1460691422190.jpg (2 MB, 1366x5143) Image search: [Google]
1460691422190.jpg
2 MB, 1366x5143
>>28061560
Things like this only prove wagecuck threads are made by angry college students and not real NEETs. They're jealous of the free time of the NEET and the success and disposable income of the wageworker so they try to create hostility between them.
>>
desu, a good way to look at this is, as an aspie neet on the bux for nearly 5 years now, is, at school, normies, you didn't want me as part of your society.

You didn't let me take my classes in peace.

You didn't want me to be safe and my presence and manner made you want to attack me and berate me every day.

And then when I left, at work you bullied me and attacked and you wouldn't let me do my job, you conspired against me and this was just the natural order of things, right, because i'm such a loser etc??

So I got neetbux which allow me to isolate because even if you take them away you just will not allow me to contribute or live.

you just wont, you can't help yourselves once you get into groups of two or more you are just possessed like animals and you can't stop

so this is why i get this and you dont and if work is so hard because you savage each other when i am beaten out of society then that's not my fault is it?

thanks for the taxes
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 327x316
>>28064764
This made me laugh pretty hard. Underated my good sir
>>
>>28061560
>Can't understand why society needs workers
>Doesn't know where his neetbux come from

Wew lad, no wonder you're one of society's retarded rejects.
>>
Are there any wagies in this thread?
How does it feel to get paid shit by wasting your life away?
>>
>>28064795
I find it fascinating how delusional the verbal minority of neets here are. Good explanation
>>
>>28066954
Thanks for the taxes though, much appreciated.
I couldn't do this without you.
>>
>>28066921
This is so false. Holy shit. A wageslave fucking works in a McD or some labour work.

While college students like myself are getting a good degree for better jobs like engineer/doctor.
>>
>>28066977
>90% of this thread is full of wagies
>"Where are the wagies?"

How does it feels to be retarded anon?
>>
File: 1385866958255.jpg (14 KB, 310x346) Image search: [Google]
1385866958255.jpg
14 KB, 310x346
>>28061560
>That
>Scientific research
>"I'm unemployed because I don't want to work"
>>
>>28067074
I thought being a wagecuck was just a normie meme, people willingly humiliate themselves just to stay alive?
>>
File: 1461354430339.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461354430339.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>wagecucks
>human
>>
>>28067038
Keep telling yourself that, friendo. All those wasted nights and frustration will be totally worth it.
>>
Don't worry neets keep applying and one day you'll get a job
>>
>>28067122
I'm not falling for it this time, Shlomo.
>>
>>28061560
Teach me your ways, dear NEET leader.
>>
>>28067131
Just pull yourself up by the bootstraps and give a firm handshake.
>>
I think the funniest thing about this is that when I was a wagecuck, I had to watch as women all around me were given literally free jobs because of "muh patriarchy", and this was on top of all the opportunities that already exist for them simply by being female.

Yet the wagecucks never complain about this, instead they complain about NEET's "stealing" their tax-dollars/productivity.

Highly related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddaSYKhXBdM
>>
File: 1386514395718.png (64 KB, 320x276) Image search: [Google]
1386514395718.png
64 KB, 320x276
>>28066666
Impressive digits my friend
>>
>>28067108
Yes it will be worth it. In a few years I will get a job, a wife, my own house and abundance of money unlike you.
>>
>>28066997
I never complain about paying taxes. I was always taught to help out the less fortunate. I have no qualms supporting braindead autists who couldn't live on their own, such as yourself, anon.

:^)
>>
>>28067185
True.

That's why women can't reach NEET enlightenment.
>>
>>28067204
Thanks for being so understanding, wagecuck-san!
>>
>>28066698
Oh no. I haven't left it. It just hasn't quite been 7 years yet, it will be in june. Sorry for the late response, I was talking to my mom.

>>28067197
thanks.
>>
>>28067185
Nice video, saved that shit for posting in other threads like this. Not my country but it applies in the UK too.

>It's another Channel 4 riling up the poor episode with exploitation documentaries.
>>
>>28061560
i love the effort reddit puts into these OPs
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.