[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw no nerdy weeab gf that plays video games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: RjGL5JQ.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
RjGL5JQ.png
17 KB, 882x758
tfw no nerdy weeab gf that plays video games
>>
>tfw you should just kill yourself allready
>>
File: 1459921912985.jpg (24 KB, 193x199) Image search: [Google]
1459921912985.jpg
24 KB, 193x199
>>28061469
>tfw no happy gf with strong values about family, who also enjoys music as much as I do
>>
i dont even care about gender anymore, i just want someone to care about me
>>
>>28061501
are you a top or bottom anon?
>>
>>28061519
probably a bot, but ive never even been in a true relationship desu
>>
Why the fuck would you ever want a weeb gf?

Even the ones that are attractive are scary, obnoxious cunts that will make you want to drive a knife through your head.
>>
>>28061469
>nerdy weeab gf that plays video games

that describes like half of the women I've put my penis inside of
>>
File: 1349217226441.jpg (42 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1349217226441.jpg
42 KB, 720x439
>>28061548
>things that never happened

orgia
>>
>no gf that likes WW2
>no gf that works out
>no gf that likes 80's music
>>
you have to choose one from the first category and two from the second

>ugly face
>fat with no chance of getting skinny
>crazy
>IQ of a foot

>same hobbies as you
>actually qt to you
>will be your housewife
>ambitious but will never cheat on you for career chad

i'd take a crazy who's actually cute and likes the same things as i do.
>>
>>28062960
Same as you man
>>
i have one of those, its alright but believe me girls wont ever fill the emptiness. i still feel the same nothing lying in bed with her as i do alone
>>
>>28061548
Half of 0
>>
>>28062995
Yeah, in common sense it's all about happy endings and getting the girl, but what happens next is the same existential void, plus stupid shit that being in a relationship brings, plus in a certain sense it all gets worse, since it's a shared hope, you get the girl = you get happy n shit, is it me who cannot be happy, did i pick the wrong girl, am i just a sentimental failure?
>>
I want to be treated like a women
i want to be chads qt gf
god damn it what the fuck have you done to me r9k
>>
well, op, ya know, friends care about you more than a frustrated and secretly homosexual chad would

>implying you have friends
>still, it's probably easier and healtier for your asshole to try and make friends than to become a chad's anal roastie
>>
>>28063106
Kill yourself buttroastie.
>>
File: 1461319770013.jpg (375 KB, 1280x1368) Image search: [Google]
1461319770013.jpg
375 KB, 1280x1368
If she really likes you, you can turn a girl into just that.

Women tailor their "interests" to what their partner or men around her social circle indulge in.
Women can never be TRULY interested in the finer things such as anime, videogames, histories, or dark ambient.
They can feign interest and forget it all and do a 180 when they finally find their Chad.
>>
>>28064593

I'm convinced posts like this are made by actual robots that crawl this board and not humans.
>>
>>28061469
>Tfw when I haven't had any friend's at all for 5 year's now
>Tfw I really never had any friend's
>>
>>28064653
Flesh is weakness, flesh is death.
You know it, you also want to be like I am.
>>
>>28064653
It's partly true though. I know so many women who just get involved with whatever their boyfriend or crush is into and then they drop it when they get a new boyfriend with a new hobby.
>>
>>28064653
That's actually a pretty reasonable assumption, especially since these type of comment's never fail to be posted in every rk9 tread, heck! it might even be a inside joke, maybe these type of comment's are especially made to misguide the typical rk9er, maybe it's an inside job, maybe the the people in charge of this board are all behind this, think about it, why is that people call themselves robot's, it's actually pretty smart, isn't it?That's actually a pretty reasonable assumption, especially since these type of comment's never fail to be posted in every rk9 tread, heck! it might even be a inside joke, maybe these type of comment's are especially made to misguide the typical rk9er, maybe it's an inside job, maybe the the people in charge of this board are all behind this, think about it, why is that people call themselves robot's, it's actually pretty smart, isn't it?.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.