[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there robots, drinking alone outside my house listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: The Toasters - Thrill Me Up.jpg (365 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
The Toasters - Thrill Me Up.jpg
365 KB, 600x600
Hello there robots, drinking alone outside my house listening to some music. Usually when I'm sober I feel better in my loneliness, but a few drinks get me a bit sociable, anyone wanna talk about anything? Weather, music, my shit taste, your day? I just don't like feeling so alone.
>>
Anyone wanna talk?
>>
File: 1426401513051.webm (585 KB, 841x458) Image search: [Google]
1426401513051.webm
585 KB, 841x458
>>28061286

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? Fancy house in the Japanese countryside? Cabin in the middle of a forest? Qt wife and a kid or 2? What? (You can choose multiple things)

>tfw all I do is daydream about how nice the world could be
>>
>>28061343
For my ideal home, I would love a home here in California, not too far away from a major city, but enough that my hypothetical kids could run around and be happy with my German Sheppard dog they would raise from a puppy. Always wanted some chickens since those animals just amuse me. Nice two story home with enough space to never feel cramped, nice big yard, and never have to worry about anything fucking up my kids. All to go along with a very loving wife. I'm too ugly to ask for anything like a model, but I just for someone not horribly disfigured, with the the ability to enjoy or tolerate my hobbies, loyal, loving. Something like that.

What about you kind stranger?
>>
On mobile so sorry if I keep you waiting for a response
>>
Don't leave me buddy
>>
Anyone else wanna chat?
>>
File: 55775317.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
55775317.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
>>28061415

I'm kind of split. The whole suburb thing would probably be better for raising a couple of kids.. but damn, I'd love a house with a beach view. Or something in the hills. Realistically (lol once I get $1-2 million) - Los Feliz in LA. Backup would be maybe a condo in Myrtle Beach, but I've never been there. Southeast or Socal, one or the other.

Wife and 2 kids, and I'd probably want to adopt. Figure someone has to adopt them.

And eventually get out of office work and do something useful for society. Maybe be a teacher, maybe get into software engineering.

Other anons?
>>
>>28061571
Any way of realizing those dreams as of now, or just dreaming right now? Hope you get what you're looking for.
>>
File: Still-4.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Still-4.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>28061596

I'm stuck with student loans so trying to stay in my industry/avoid going to college until it's paid off. But yeah, I'm looking to move out to LA. I'd love to move out there in the next few years but I'll have to get a job lined up first.

I'm about to pass out but I'll be around tomorrow, enjoy the night
>>
>>28061650
Have a good sleep stranger, hope it all works out. I'm here in LA and I want out to somewhere close but far from all this traffic. Sweet dreams.
>>
>>28061596

Oh yeah, also any recommendations on music? I'm looking for new stuff. Most recent that I found was Halsey, pretty chill and comfy, like alt pop or something (kind of reminds me of Lana del Rey).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGulAZnnTKA
>>
>>28061701
Thanks, goodnight. I've been to LA, think I'd manage if I live near work. Also thinking of San Diego, heard it's nice out there but haven't been yet.
>>
>>28061737
My music taste is a bit removed from what you posted but if you want something light and different here's this by Fidlar

https://youtu.be/QJDvaBasAOo

And yeah I would love to be in San Diego. Been in LA all my life and feel that nationalism, but it seems like a great city to live in.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.