[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Laugh to myself because chad dropped out of college >Gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1368619739876.png (22 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1368619739876.png
22 KB, 645x773
>Laugh to myself because chad dropped out of college
>Gets a $100,000 job at his uncles firm

They literally always win, how do we stop them?
>>
>>28060819
you
C A N T
A
N
T
>>
>>28060819
We don't. The only way to win against chad, is to become chad yourself.
>>
>>28060819
You know how :3
>>
>>28060819
Just become a Chad. It's not hard. I did it in less than a year.
>>
>>28060819
Honnestly, i hate people like you. Taking pleasure in people"s misery

Makes me think of some kunt i was "friend with" I was at the top of my promotion,perfect gpa, reliable, people always came up to me for question.

Then major shit happened for an entire year,i wrecked me like crazy,i was now a shadow of my formerself. The little bitch enjoyed that, to feel better about her shitty 2.8 gpa, she took pleasure in the fact that i had lost the hang of it even tho i helped her and never disrespected her (until now)

You'll laugh but you won't laugh for long
>>
>>28060819
Make him famous enough to be hated by /pol/ and get them to meme magic him to death.
>>
>>28060877
>as he browses /r9k/ in the middle of the night, on a friday
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.