[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1379982426957.png (553 KB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
1379982426957.png
553 KB, 2560x2489
>It's another "anon can't forgive himself episode"
>>
File: 1461173516794.jpg (54 KB, 750x705) Image search: [Google]
1461173516794.jpg
54 KB, 750x705
This is my perpetual feel

I'm not a really bad person but there are one or two things I've done that make me feel like an absolute piece of shit.

The culmination of these feelings was when, last week, I dry fired a gun I was pointing at my own head just to see if I could do it.

Everything has been dark since then, I think I broke my mind.
>>
>it's another "Anon still isn't over her after all these years" episode
>it's another "Anon is drinking alone and contemplating suicide on a Friday night" episode
>>
File: 1461081096042.png (151 KB, 308x306) Image search: [Google]
1461081096042.png
151 KB, 308x306
>>28061708
maybe the gun actually went off and now this is all a dream
>>
>>28061741
>it's another "anon quits his job, burns his money, gives away all his stuff and runs away to the woods" episode
>>
I normally only go on /co/ and /r9k/
you confused the fuck out of me OP
>>
>>28061797
Are you sure you aren't me? I left a good job as a a sysadmin to live in a cabin alone in the middle of nowhere. Living off my savings and when those run out I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>28061819
Oh hey I thought about doing exactly what you are doing. Wageslaving for only a few years so I can buy a patch of woods and settle it.
>>
>>28061708
>>28061779
was basically gonna say this. hes probably in some form of hell with the rest of us.
>>
>>28061741
I'm supposed to stay sober but I'm really considering going and getting something to drink tonight.

I can't make a single friend and I don't see that changing. I doubt I'll ever be a desirable friend. No girl will ever find me attractive.

Everything just gets worse every single day that I don't hurt myself. I just want to cut my face off. I just want to cut my face off. At least then I can go back to the psych ward and maybe this time I'll make a friend and maybe things will be different.
>>
>>28061841
Well, I was making about $50 an hour and barely spending anything even before I moved out here. Sold almost everything I had, or gave it to family if I wanted it. Pretty much just my computer, my gun, and my car left. They all think I'm crazy but at least I'm finally alone.
>>
>>28061779
It was weird when I heard the hammer drop and hit the firing pin

All of a sudden it was like I woke up a thousand times

Now I don't really care about anything at all
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.