[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think i'll hang myself tomorow night while everyone is asleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1450373316014.jpg (167 KB, 600x3031) Image search: [Google]
1450373316014.jpg
167 KB, 600x3031
it would better for me to just disappear tho but i can't stay outside too longcause of extreme heat allergy

wish i could hire someone to kill me man,it would look less pathetic

Ahh if only 1.2 year ago i knew my "awesome life with a fukin bright future" would go to total fucking shit. I fucking want a time machine,this could have been prevented if i had insisted on some symptoms when talking to the doctor in january 2015

Last time i could function well was in september 2015

I still can't get over how shitty my life became. Need to end it asap
>>
start chasing the dragon op
>>
that image makes me think we should continue to live our lives. either to try and do better and avoid the deep regrets... or to say fuck it and live life on our own terms. not giving a damn if what we do impresses others.
>>
I wont be asleep.
I'll be there right beside you
so you better do it right
>>
what happen 1.2 years ago
>>
>>28060527
>i won't be asleep

dude for a second i thought one of my bro (who sometime uses 4chan) recognized the story

>>28060557
fall from grace, the start of a downhill spiral living hell that lasted about a year.(major health issues) Destroyed me and destroyed my future. Went from top notch student to someone failing all his classes
>>
>>28060751
Is there nothing else you can do? I'd at least travel to come wayward country so you can die away from everyone. Sort of like when a cat goes under the porch. Is there nothing after school? At least exhaust all possible options first.

t. Someone in the same boat
>>
>>28060874
In the same boat? serious? how so

i'd really be surprised. Don't often hear about top students with huge potential fucking it all up. I know i read a similiar story few years ago. Some guy was the top student in his uni promotion,stuff happenned,,he dropped out and never got back on his feet. He killed himself few years later. He never recovered,his mind stayed in the past and he was unable to move foward

that's similiar to me.
>>
>>28060306
September 2015, huh? Wow, you've been at this dysfunctional thing a real long time. Maybe you could give the rest of us some tips.
>>
>>28061170
I'm not a huge deal straight A prodigy child but I dropped out of basically a full ride and have no future. How much debt are you in? No way to try again? Cc and transfer?
>>
>>28061170
How does the medical issue fuck you up? Like what part of you doesn't work so good? What were you in for?
>>
File: 1461203112896.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461203112896.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>28060306
dont forget to live stream it for us.
>>
>>28061301
full ride to what? what were you in?

>>28061244
being dysfonctional for even a day is too much.

>>28061322
Symptoms similiar to brain tumor,neurological disease, only worsened with time, we didn't know what i had. But we found the cause last december, it's a complicated cause ,different medication treatments for different health issues created massive side effects. it really wasnt clear.

You dont have much details but after like 10 months. I was fucking wrecked,i wasnt the same person anymore.I was now extremely fucking depressed, needed some time off to pull myself together,wasnt allowed to. Spend the following semester extremely depressed trying to get back on my feet ,i just cant get shit done.i can't do the 1/30 of what i used to do. You wouldn't understand, i wouldnt understand in the past how someone can feel unable to get shit done if he doesnt have any health issues. Anyway,didnt recover in time,failed everything, future is pretty much over. A semester off to work on myself would have saved me.

Now i could get back on my feet if there was still something that mattered enough. If there was still a chance to redeem myself and do something that i want. But nah, it's all over now,doomed to live a shitty life. Honnestly, i'm not even 1/10 of what i used to be. I dislike what i became.

>>28061375
i'd make you drown in my semen before streaming shit,phaggot
>>
>>28061638
>being dysfonctional for even a day is too much.
You dumb fucking faggot
>>
>>28061638
serves you right faggot, hope you suffer.
>>
>>28061661
so you've been dysfunctional for your entire life and got used to it. Okay. Doesn't change the fact that being dysfunctional for a single day is too much

>>28061683
serves me right? i know people here make themselves feel better by laughing at misfortunes of others but honnestly, how can you say "serves you right" without knowing the person?
>>
>>28061874
because youre a piece of shit that probably deserves it. i hate everyone and like when people suffer. so either live stream your suicide or go cry on facebook, you whiny bitch.
>>
>>28061874
I forgot. I'm on 4chan after all,shouldnt be surprised by any of that

Going to bed

>>28061911
oh you replied

>I hate my life and i'll put my anger on everyone! Livestream your suicide lolll. I'm a edgy teenager that hates the world. burn normies!

Lol little bitch, i'd fuck you in the ass no lube if you were in front of me. Whatever,stay edgy
>>
>>28061638
people were born with 1/100 of your opportunities and abilities yet they have fulfilling lives and look hopeful to the future. I'm not saying this is an argument to continue living after all only you feel what you do but please keep this in mind as you hang yourself
>>
>>28062011
stay butthurt, you depressed little bitch. youre a literal faggot thats why you deserve what you got. i have a shot to make something out of my life, you dont LOL
>>
>>28062083
lol

i could still decide to become an engineer or something after upping my gpa. None of that interest me,none of that will make me happy in my opinion.But who knows tho

(Actually thanks, the must me ways out, becoming a PA or NP would satisfy me)

You'll always stay miserable deep inside. No matter what you do,your turn will come, another loser like you will take pleasure out of your suffering
>>
>>28060306
What anime is this pic from?
>>
>>28062296
K on
>>
>>28061638
>extremely depressed trying to get back on my feet ,i just cant get shit done.i can't do the 1/30 of what i used to do.
Mmmmm, imagine an entire life like that.
>>
>>28062252
cool story, your reverse psychobabble BS doesnt mean shit. my turn already came and i overcame. all the fuckers that took pleasure in my pain are no more. now i enjoy the suffering their family goes through. nobody likes a whiny bitch, you came to 4chan with a sob story like we would care, no body cares. so either an hero or man the fuck up, attention whore.
>>
>>28062373
UNDENIABLY ABSOULUTELY ORIGINALLY BTFO
>>
>OP writes a blog for free pity points because he thinks he's on Reddit
>No one agrees with him and tell him to grow a pair and change his life now
>Instead, OP would rather insult everyone in the thread he created because he didn't get what he was hoping for
huh. I must have stumbled into /adv/ by mistake.
>>
>>28062685
yep, says he gonna an hero and gets mad when an anon suggests to live stream it. what a selfish asshole, other anons would have agreed and shared the experience with the few peole that understand them. OP just wants attention and pity like all women do.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.