[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to oldfags: How was r9k like before it became Virgins:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13
File: 1459982522954.gif (182 KB, 501x675) Image search: [Google]
1459982522954.gif
182 KB, 501x675
Question to oldfags: How was r9k like before it became Virgins: The Board?
>>
Pretty much like reddit
>>
>>28060047

More greentext, but a lot of the greentext was about being an awkward fuck anyway.
>>
Damn it's hard to remember but before soc existed we actually had some kind of community.

I remember this skinny white guy that would trip and take pictures of himself being /fa/ and girls would gush over him.

And spoony, she posted here unironically.
>>
>>28060047
It was /b/ + /pol/ + /adv/ (before /adv/ was a board).

Most of the banal shitposting was culled pretty quickly to page 10. Good threads kind of appeared randomly, depending on how many people were interested in any given topic. The robot was just as easy to circumvent as it is now.
>>
>>28060155

/adv/ was always a board.
>>
When it was created it was just a more substantive /b/
>>
>>28060047
People talked about their anxieties
It was mostly true neets and people with social phobias
We didn't hate normies, we wanted to be normies
Pepe wasn't a big meme
It was less misogynistic
It was sad in a different way, but there was some hope
Now there's no hope, and everything is an ironic shitpost
>>
More greentext stories about random shit happening. could be anything from incest, fbf stuff, alpha as fuck, to how you poop
>>
Who was that one good looking tripfag who went around taking pictures of himself in different places and he would post them here?

Then he got involved in hard drugs and disappeared after looking haggard in his photo.
>>
>>28060047
>>28060155
This, we also had a lot of drawfags too, usually CYOA, draw your love life or rage comics.

Back then, you wanted robots to become normal, so getting mad for robots becoming Chad meant you were a hating ass faggot. I'd like to mention the tripfag Athens who probably was one of the original robots who'd pave the way for the kind of robots we have today.

While women still couldn't be lonely, they were welcome to post, just as long as they didn't preface it with being a girl. Inferences were fine. Most women, like myself :^) are probably oldfags who refuse leave this site.

I probably hated the concept of normies and chad before we had a name, before you faggots got here. This place ruins you, I'm undoing the damage slowly.

Ask me more, though.
>>
File: 1452259805458.jpg (9 KB, 243x367) Image search: [Google]
1452259805458.jpg
9 KB, 243x367
>>28060255
>paying attention to tripshit
I bet you're the fag himself trying to be all sly
>>
>>28060284

No. Tripcode people didn't have all this animosity back then.

I'm talking about annnncient r9k though.

He was some skinny white guy who went around taking pictures of himself in different places and uploaded them here.
>>
>>28060047
2008-2011
Whiny but you weren't told to fuck off just for getting laid. Most people who had sex agreed it was massively overrated. Nobody would've praised Elliot for killing people over his virginity.
2012-2014
I saw a lot of threads about dating rape victims. Robots would brag about making their rape victim girlfriends do degrading things.
>>
>>28060260
I hate you but I like this post, you deserve a (you)
>>
When was the last time moot posted on r9k with his trip?

He would just pop in now and then with his admin code.

There was at least one robot who called him a faggot.
>>
>>28060260

Who is Athens? You mean that Cicero tripfag?
>>
>>28060432
Kill yourself posthaste
>>
>>28060458
I'm sorry, is a lack of (you)s making you grumpy?
please enjoy this one
>>
Original r9k was long form content and musings about the world in which we lived. There was actual effort placed into the posts people wrote. Debates were entertaining to read and the board moved more slowly. It was also quite hostile to newfags who couldn't adhere to the posting format or write legible and coherent sentences.

I miss that AMDG tripfag.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 546x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 546x572
More greentext, that kid threads, LOTS of vocaroo threads, spoony, u laugh u lose, and whatnot.

It was actually pretty nice.
>>
The greentext board. It was basically /b/ but for longer posts. Its just over time since there was a lot of story sharing, a lot of feels passed

Then it kind of became /soc/ over time, then /soc/ became its own board it became the virgin board.
>>
Greentext stories, OC, dad comics. It was far better than what we have now.

It didn't last very long, though. It barely took a year for relationshit threads to start clogging up the board. /adv/ was created to try and mitigate that, and it did for a while. Then the relationshit threads returned, and slowly mutated into woman-hate threads, and alpha/beta male, etc.

And that's how it's been ever since.

Moral of the story: /r9k/ was great until it acknowledged the existence of females and broke the golden rule of 'there are no girls on the internet'.
>>
>>28060260
>rage comics

And then leddit stole them from us.
>>
>>28060047
> no roastie attention whores
> dank greentext
> beta uprising
>>
More failed normie stories. More self-improvement. A lot more college threads. This was in 2008-2009. No clue what happened before its ressurection. I used to love that archives when you still had to request for archival of threads. I still remember the ffirst thread on it had that image of that meme of that bowlcut blond kid
>>
>>28060047
endless greentext threads about work stories and tards.
A thread could last a week, it was a really shitty board
>>
>>28060105
spoony came here? the spoony from tgwtg? i need to know more, i love hearing about spoony fucking up his life
>>
File: expert.png (281 KB, 641x777) Image search: [Google]
expert.png
281 KB, 641x777
>>28060047
Its gone full circle.

In its first flash of sentience, /r9k/ was spammed like /b/ and that died down nearly instantly. After this it matured into a true board.

At first it was similar to now but without the traps and ERP'ers. There was absolutely no REEEE. Depressed anons got on and talked about hookers, shitty work, living with their moms, etc. It would be considered very normo by recent and even some peoples standards in present.

Then it began to snowball into being ridiculous, wizards were about, pepe, wojak, ree, were born. That was also okay for a few years.

Then the normies found it, mostly composed of wageslaves who are kinda beta and similar to the original users. The frogs/wizards hate these fucks and tried to chase them out and failed, many went to Wizardchan and its super stright froggo rules.

Some still hold out, but the reality is, /r9k/ is mostly known for what it became in the middle of these 3 periods (wizards, frogs), and not what it once was. The first existence of /r9k/ was quite similar to how it is right now.

Source: I was here for all of it. I'm actually an /adv/ fag who has been coming here forever to provide answers to confused anons.
>>
>>28060047
It was sort of like /b/, the old /b/, in that it was random and spontaneous. Topics didn't go as quickly off the main page, and it drew a slightly older crowd, so it made for better discussion and sometimes intelligent debate. I don't think we even had /adv/, /pol/, or /soc/ back then.
People have always gone to /r9k/ to complain about something, and the robot muted you every ten seconds, but it wasn't the abject cry-in-your-beer misery that exists here today. I wish things could go back to the way they were, but retain some of the flavor or personality that /r9k/ has developed since then. It was a place for rational discussion, not some exclusive club.
>>
>>28060047
>more greentext about stories
>much more relaxed and less aggressive
>no blatant racebait shitposting about stupid shit nobody cares about
>no rage filled normie/chad/soggyknee garbage

The latter is the product of newfags who discovered /r9k/ and 4chan whenever spergs would shoot up places. This place really dropped in post quality during 2012-13 honestly.
>>
>>28060047
/b/2.0+/adv/

a fair amount of original content, drawfags, greentexts
it wasn't full of whiny cunts as it is now
>>
>>28060166
Newnigger.
>>
>>28060432
t-thanks bae
>>
fags bawwing about their relationship problems and /soc/
>>
>>28060047
Green text. The best were tard stories
>>
>>28060047
it was like /soc/ and /adv/ but also with a ton of "roll for your monster waifu" threads. /r9k/ was a never ending parade of "read my text messages, does she like me?" and "post photos of yourself and other people rate them" threads.

Unless I'm mistaken there was also television and comic discussions because /r9k/ was made before /tv/ and /co/ and /x/
>>
>>28061749
this. there was a time when every 2nd thread here was a rate me. it was a bad time. there's always been a lot of bad posts though.
>>
File: Gentlemen.jpg (13 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Gentlemen.jpg
13 KB, 256x256
Remember when we used to call each other gentlemen instead of robots?
>>
It was always faggots whining bout bitches. Fedora tipping wasnt a meme yet so they called themselves "gentleman".
>>
File: 1425730491734.jpg (89 KB, 570x662) Image search: [Google]
1425730491734.jpg
89 KB, 570x662
>>28060047
It was /soc/ + /adv/. Obvious, /soc/ and /adv/ were made because /r9k/ died to give the attentionwhores somewhere to go. There was still woman hating, don't know why people keep crying about MUH R9K DINT HAB SOGGY KNEES B4. People would say, if they were whitknighting to "go back to r9k" when you say bad things against women in other boards, and on IRC.

Pic related one of the attentionwhores.
>>
File: 1456119520521.jpg (71 KB, 735x599) Image search: [Google]
1456119520521.jpg
71 KB, 735x599
>>28060284
hey its the rock trader

I know you
how is that rock trading going with the mongolians?
>>
File: 1385117651892.jpg (239 KB, 1154x390) Image search: [Google]
1385117651892.jpg
239 KB, 1154x390
>>28062181
This one too. Actually, they all used angles to make themselves look better. I mean, why else are they attentionwhoring on the internet?
>>
>>28060047
Well, for the first month or so it was literally just filled with threads trying to use up every possible combination of words.

Then after that it became /b/-lite; it really didn't have the activity level needed to keep it afloat. Then it became robots slowly, but surely because a community began to form that really had no where else to go.
>>
I doubt anyone here was on r9k before they brought it back
and moot brought it back to take feels posting off /v/ and the other boards before anyone complains about that
>>
>>28060166
Get the fuck out jesus christ
>>
>>28060047
it was so bad moot binned it. But then realised it was so bad it was good. so he brought it back again. it was like /adv/int/soc/b/. i think /adv/ came soon after the arcanines to rid the new board of whining. Sort of worked, in a way.
>>
File: 1461196358073.png (15 KB, 594x670) Image search: [Google]
1461196358073.png
15 KB, 594x670
>>28060047
IT WAS SHIT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO MEMECAT
>>
>>28060047
less populated /b/ style shitposting with frequent advice and greentext threads
>>
/r9k/ was only genuinely varied for about 5/6 weeks after its creation before it started developing a strongly misogynist stance.

Thereafter you still had interesting stories and anecdotes from interesting people but the crowd reaction would the vast majority of the time be against the woman in the story.

So people saying that /r9k/ only became misogynist after it was recreated are lying.

However it is true that the "normies out!" Stuff is more recent.
>>
Not even an oldfag but there's been a change in board culture since Elliot Rogers. Before that there was less of the 'normies out' attitude and the rules of what made a robot a robot was far less stringent. There were many 'Robot' Anons who wouldn't even be considered robots by modern standards.

Fuck, I've only been here for 4 years but even in 2012/13 it was so much more chill still was a feels board but the 'reeee normie out' attitude would have been considered shitposting if it derailed a thread.
>>
it was always virgins
>>
I have a few fond memories of the board when it first started.

I very distinctly remember a thread about things you think only you do that just make everything else feel like nothing matters.

Of course there was a lot of late night walks under orange streetlights in the rain. But there was one post about a guy that would drive onto a farm field and park under a tree that would just lightly tap against the roof of his car and he'd fall asleep.

It was good, back then. I miss it.
>>
>>28063380

I feel that the difference between now and then is that the misogyny used to be more passive, sort of appearing in posts every now and then and rarely a thread for misogyny, whereas we now have a large number of dedicated woman hate threads. You can see it in how we look at relationships and anons with girlfriends. Nowadays if you mention you're in a relationship you receive instant hatred for being so close to a foul woman, while back in the day relationships were more accepted, at least as long as they were relevant to the thread.

I think it used to be more "be cautious around women; they could be foul", which has changed to "don't associate with women; they're all foul".
>>
/b/ used to be a fountain of OC because it was just the right speed of board that reposts were rare. Remember that old "Clever, witty people pretending to be retards drawing a crowd of actual retards" greentext? That happened, and /b/ started moving so fast that every post was a repost of a repost because kids were hearing about 4chan from memes that were reposted elsewhere and posting without really understanding the culture.

/r9k/ was made so that those kids who would post the same few pictures over and over again couldn't and would get frustrated and leave, allowing a slower board with higher quality content.

/soc/, /adv/, /sci/, /lit/ and /pol/ all spawned from /r9k/.
>>
>>28061059
>The first existence of /r9k/ was quite similar to how it is right now.

I've been here since the the beginning, and I have to agree. It's like it's come full circle.

The frog and feel fads have come and gone (mostly). In some ways r9k has matured, but has gotten boring at the same time. It's the same old topics now. I think one can only discuss them so much before moving on.

For the first time ever I am coming here less and less. But there will always be new problems for autists to solve, and I imagine for many years to come they will be here discussing how to solve them. I wish them luck.
>>
>>28063906
No I don't think that's the right characterisation at all.

The difference is that there were more interesting cool stories being told so people would express their misogyny in more varied contexts and in a more interesting and varied way.

Women hate thread dumps with threads full of examples by that tripfag desolation weren't on the original /r9k/, but there were tripfag a like Athens doing somewhat similar things with text discussions. I think the misogynist feeling present on /r9k/ was about as strong back then, it was just more varied because the stories being told were more varied.
>>
More intensely antifeminist and misogynistic. More about hating women than establishing a robot identify. Less racial minority presence.

Before that, people just typed in a fancy accent.
>>
>>28064203
/pol/ spawned from the old news board which prededated /r9k/'s deletion.

Please don't talk about things if you've only been here 3 years
>>
>>28064309
I'd completely forgotten about /news/, it was even more of a shithole than /pol/ is. I've been here since '07 son.
>>
>>28064343
Right right you just forgot and thought that /pol/ came from old /r9k/. Sure.
>>
Anyone else remember when /r9k/ was deleted and another chan took over for a bit? I can't remember it's name, but a nice tripfag on there bought me a birthday present.
>>
>>28063906
>tfw contribute to misogyny threads as a response to those whiny nogf types
>>
>>28064309
I used to post on /news/ (or was it /new/, I can't even remember now). But I do remember when people first started posting those cartoon jews. A couple of anons just kept posting them, and it took off. I found it all very shocking to begin with, but of course one gets desensitized after a while just like with the poo pee thing here on /r9k/.

/pol/ is more popular than /news/ ever was, but I think credit really goes to the SJW movement which only really took off after the death of /news/. The crazy ideas and shit from the SJW movement has helped to fuel /pol/s popularity.
>>
>>28060047
It was pretty darn good. Basically it was "true /b/" in that it was for "random" content, i.e. shit that didn't fit anywhere else.

/r9k/ only got bad because they made so many interest boards that peeled away users from /r9k/ in favor of going to /diy/ and /adv/ and shit. Kinda like how /v/ used to be good before /vg/ and /vp/ and /vr/ took literally all the good /v/ threads for themselves.
>>
>>28064526
Even if you could remember the name of the site, you wouldn't be able to post it, because typing it is considered "spam". Moot was pretty hostile to mentions of it, but now it doesn't even exist anymore and the filter is still in place. I can only refer to it as 2x2chon.
>>
>>28064526
>>28064704
That was a nice place. Too bad it's gone now.

>that one time they made THREE HUNDRED WHOLE DOLLARS REEEEEEE
>>
>>28064704
>>28064720
That's the one! I forgot that filter exists, haven't been on this board in years.

Didn't know it doesn't exist any more. That's a bit sad.
>>
/r9k/ was basically the testing ground for new board concepts, much of the original userbase have gone off to these new boards.
>>
>>28063380
That only started with the "misogyny and greentext" meme. Before then, it was normal low-level typical internet nerd "mysogyny", but it was when moot threatened to delete r9k that it got turned up to 11.

I think it was a combination of genuine misogynists being told that it's "expected" to post like that here, and people here trolling wildly because it was a new hot button issue. Kinda like how /new/ was a shithole, but nowhere near as bad as modern /pol/.
>>
It was Feels: The Board
>>
/r9k/ was at its best when the filter applied to images. It was at its worst when the filter was released entirely.

XKCD is dogshit, but that theory of filtering out previously-said statements just to enforce a minimum content level, even if shitty content, really does work.
>>
>>28064752
The image filter was removed because it didn't work. You could change one byte on your image, not even one pixel, and it'd have a different hash meaning it could be posted.
>>
Worse.

Before it was Virgins: The Board, it was Greentext Stories:The Board. Occasionally there was good posts but that vast majority of it was boring shit that no one cared to remember.

Before that it was pure unadulterated autism, the very early days of /r9k/ were a horrible time.
>>
>>28064776
The level of effort that took meant that image reposting was hard enough that it'd prevent /b/ style image dumps of inane content, and only really excessively popular images would keep getting reposted.

>>28064784
Lemme guess, you only came around after it was deleted or during goobergamegate or whatever, huh?
>>
>>28060207

Sort of this, we did hate normies, but being a normie was a mindset, not a measure of scuess.

The thing that really gets me is that we used to be a brotherly community, we used to congratulate sucess, rather than scream 'REEEE' and throw chicken tendies around the room in rage.

We used to be unsuccessful men, now it's just retarded boys.
>>
>>28060953
No, the spoony with the hips.
>>
>>28064798
No, actually.

Of course this isn't original.
>>
>>28064821
>Of course this isn't original.

This is half the fucking problem.

People don't want to put even a remote amount of effort into a reply.
>>
>>28063574

I dunno, I think immediately post Elliot Rodger was the highlight (been here since November 2012) Normies, tendies, and screaming REEEE only being a thing since summer 2015.

/r9k/ is gone. I can't recall a single 'ebin' thread in 2016 yet
>>
>>28064799
I think it's because /r9k/ was more diverse before /soc/ was made. There were constant hookup threads, both for real life POST UR AREA CODE :^) crap as well as steam or electronic pen pall type threads. So even if you hated social people, you still had to share a board with them and couldn't go full NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE every time anyone posted anything relating to anything ever
>>
File: 285pw5.jpg (126 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
285pw5.jpg
126 KB, 1200x1600
>>28063906
Do you really not remember rickyisa?

The soggy knees was there out in the open.
>>
>>28064827
What more effort could you possibly want?

This is the chief flaw of the robot, it just disrupts normal conversations."No", is a perfectly satisfactory reply in itself. There is no way it can be improved to be more funny or insightful, nor should you intend it to be.
>>
>>28064862
Oh wait it was joshisa, I mixed him up with ricky lol.
>>
>>28064827
>original

lol fuckyou bloxxXXx

>implying anything was all that original and that the filter did anything at all blox
>>
>>28064798
>The level of effort that took
Either you know a bit and could write a script that would do this kind of work for your or you'd just open an image in paint and change one pixel.
Both of these things were being done all over 4chan anyway because back then you could only post an image once per board. So if someone else had posted your ebin reaction image in another thread you either had to find another image or edit your own.
>>
>>28064752
>It was at its worst when the filter was released entirely
getting raided by s4s and /b/ was entertaining though. And it quickly settled down and got better than it had been. in short, you're wrong
>>
>>28064910
That was so incredibly annoying. Glad its gone.
>>
>>28064519

If you only go on a few boards I don't think you would remember everything that happens on every board. I bet you don't even remember Waha and pizzabutt you newfaggot.
>>
>>28064878
Then why even bother replying at all if all you're going to do is have to put in slightly more effort than minimum but not quite enough to keep the conversation going?
>>
/r9k/ was /b/ for people who were
>over 16 years of age
>not massive faggots

This board had touch of class. I think the only tripfag on the board was a guy who was called christfag, because he was litterally a christian faggot. Also no pepe, no "normies", "reeee" and all those cancerous neo-robot memes from wizardchan.
>>
It was literally always virgins, the board. What the fuck do you expect
>>
File: azn man small ding dong.png (138 KB, 1280x655) Image search: [Google]
azn man small ding dong.png
138 KB, 1280x655
>when you moved from /r9k/ to /adv/ because it got deleted and found this azn peens r small bait for future nu-r9k use

Ahh how poetic.
>>
People were kind of obsessed with it being the 'classy' board and calling each other "gentlemen," posting pictures of people in bow ties and top hats, etc.

Looking back it's kind of tacky and embarrassing, but I do kind of wish there was a current board where the posting was as relatively high-effort as vintage r9k

I also miss the sticky with the robot picture
>>
>>28064928
Because I had something to say, it just so happened that it could be summed up in one word.

Because really what's the point of putting any effort at all? No one is going to remember this conversation happened in a few hours time. It's not going to get screenshotted and become a dank new meme, it's not going to heralded as some great original content. It's simply going to be forgotten forever.

That's the thing about 4chan, really anyone is only here to entertain themselves. If putting effort into your posts is so important, so important to entertain strangers on this godforsaken place, then you are in serious need of validation.
>>
>>28064991
That same logic can apply to real life though, too. So why even bother with that? Why even bother with talking? Why even bother with trying to live, no one is going to remember your life anyway. Why not just kill yourself?
>>
>>28065028
>That same logic can apply to real life though, too. So why even bother with that? Why even bother with talking?
Have you forgotten where you are?

>Why even bother with trying to live, no one is going to remember your life anyway. Why not just kill yourself?
Because I'm enjoying myself.
>>
>>28065047
>Because I'm enjoying myself.
Then why the hell are you here?
>>
File: k8j7.jpg (7 KB, 170x75) Image search: [Google]
k8j7.jpg
7 KB, 170x75
>>28065067
To laugh at the wagecucks on their way to work.
>>
What is even the point of this board anymore? All the shit from this board is now leaking into/ biz/ and/ pol/ and the actual content posted here is trash. There is nothing redeemable here and I'm wondering why server space is being used to keep this board alive.
>>
>>28065120
Because this board has a vibrant and unique culture, whereas /pol/ for example has no culture beyond being racist.

Sure, everyone hates us. But it's because they ain't us.
>>
>>28060260
It's Bebe.
Shitstorm incoming?
>>
>>28065141

/pol/ can have good threads when there's a happening. When does this board have good threads anymore except the same old shit?

Also" vibrant culture"? Most threads are just" I hate roasties because I can't fuck them and chad because he has a bigger dick than me". Very vibrant.
>>
>>28060047
when i was a super oldfag i used to only go on /h/ to look for shit to jack off to

but that was in 2004
>>
>>28065186
>When does this board have good threads anymore except the same old shit?
Semi-frequently. As a matter of fact I believe it was this year that had the greatest thread of all time, where some guy got fucked up the ass by a tranny because he thought it's what Julius Evola would have wanted.

>Also" vibrant culture"?
Yes, robots are attuned to a certain level of common understanding beyond ebin memes. To see the true glory of /r9k/ you needn't look at threads as if they're units of entertainment, but the people behind them and how they feel.
>>
>>28060260
>they were welcome to post,
Its so cute when people pick and choose what they want to remember.

So the current r9k with thirsty fucks get ignored, but the thirsty fucks from the past are remembered. Cute and funny.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 510x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 510x414
>>28060497
Nobody cares who you are, tripfag.
>>
Basically /b/-lite

I don't remember there being very many recurring thread topics. The idea of the board was to make novel threads.
>>
autism wasnt a thing

but we did joke a lot about tards and tard wranglers
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.