[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess I'm back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
I was on here like 2 months ago saying that this was my goodbye from this place. Never thought that things would spiral back to the way they were so quickly. Hold me /r9k/
>>
File: number.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
number.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
>>28059982
there is no real need for text in this post
>>
Fuck off traitor, you had your chance
>>
I still and will always love him don't get me wrong, he's an amazing person. But he deserves so much more than me, someone he is more compatable with - who loves him as much as he loves her. I don't even love myself, so how can I even love him as much if I can't even love myself, I also don't think it's fair on him if like I can't love him as much - he deserves more than that. Also because he hasn't been with anyone else before, he doesn't know or I don't think can see past me, or understand what i am trying to say. I just think it's best for both of us, even if he doesn't think or believe it now. and like no doubt in my mind that he will find a girl that he has more in common with and will love even more and equally. But I still want to be friends and hang out and talk - because he's a great person and I don't want to loose him but I understand that he won't want to talk for a while, but that's going to be really hard but I know it will be better in the long run for us both. making the decision was really hard but I've had ages to think about it
>>
Yeah dude seriously that leaving 4chan shit doesn't work. I've tried it and i only lasted a few hours.
>>
File: 0008 - 5Pihc6O.jpg (756 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
0008 - 5Pihc6O.jpg
756 KB, 4500x4334
>>28059982
Welcome back robot.

You can never leave this place.
>>
>>28060109
Does his name by any chance starts with "D"?
>>
>>28060109
You are not a robot. Why are you here? Femanons on 4chan(and especially r9k) in general don't make sense. Everyone from you(doesn't matter how you look and your personality) has sometime in life had a bf. You are in easy mode, simply...

You came here to whine about a broken relationship to us robots who've never had one. That's even a little edgy from you. As long as you get in a relationship, you can't be a robot anymore. The worst thing about you can whine is about failed dates(as long as you've never had a relationship).
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.