[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you sad anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 21
File: 1461012614642.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1461012614642.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
Tell us what's got you down recently and we give advice
>>
my anime gf isn't real
>>
>>28059893

3d Print her
>>
I have no goals and I really wish I had one.

I wish I had something I wanted to work towards.
>>
File: 1461019719029.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461019719029.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
I'm a 5'7 manlet and i will never be able to change that.

>missing out on being aesthetically fit
>missing out on large clothes for tall people
>missing out on women
>missing out on feeling like a man

Just kill me desu senpai
>>
>>28060004
Same man. I'm so worried about my future. I don't know what I want to do.
>>
>>28059876
I don't even remember why anymore, anon. I've always been like this ever since I remember. It might have just been because I pushed all my friends away from me because I am not good at feeling what they feel. Maybe I'm just depressed for no reason I don't know. I feel like i'm just wasting everyone else's time including mine by just being around.
>>
I used to think I was only good for academics.

Now I'm failing all my classes, meaning I'm good for nothing, and I'm scared.
>>
File: qt.jpg (222 KB, 928x928) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
222 KB, 928x928
>>28059876
Because i don't have an average looking gf.
>>
I feel lonely, my depression meds are working for shit, my therapist is shit, i'm going nowhere, i'm friendless, i'm a neet, need I say more?

The only shining spots in my life are my dogs.
>>
My big lips thinned out from too much sun exposure and now they are disproportionate to each other. Will a dermatologist be able to undo sun damage on lips? Going to have grow a mustache to cover my upper lip if not. Thank god I'm capable of that or else I'd probably kill myself.
>>
>>28060185
AYO HOL UP
Does this really happen?
>>
>>28060145
Doesn't everyone feel that way sometimes? Maybe you've been thinking too much about how lonely you are and you have downed yourself instead of acting upon it.

Have you tried making friends on vidya lobbies or servers? I have met some cool dudes i would have never had met on tf2 and cs:go servers.

Hope things get better for you.
>>
File: 0054 - vkRsjGU.jpg (17 KB, 364x350) Image search: [Google]
0054 - vkRsjGU.jpg
17 KB, 364x350
>>28059876
My insomnia is playing up again and with it goes any sense of motivation. I have 3 essays due in mid next week and I can't be assed to start any of them.

I don't know how to motivate myself to work and I'm afraid that if I don't I'll get kick out of uni next year and probably off myself sometime in the next few years.
>>
>>28060154
bullshit man. courses != the real world.
you've got this. ace t he rest of your tests if you can, and forge onward. I believe in you desu senpai.
>>
>>28060206

Yeah. Lips thin out from ultra violet rays from the sun. Doesn't really matter if you have small lips, I guess. But I'm Caucasian with big lips; no melanin on lips like Africans so I'm easily affected. Perhaps wear sunscreen.
>>
>>28060216
Yeah, i got some online friends but I still feel really detached from everything.
I haven't felt happy since the 00's and this is the first year without any irl friends so i guess i'm just feeling a little like a failure at life for that.
>>
I'm ugly

originale
>>
File: Tsar with family.jpg (73 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
Tsar with family.jpg
73 KB, 822x462
>>28059876
My priests daughter (I am Orthodox) is absolutely gorgeous, and I can't stop thinking about her. She is my age, and I am terrified because she will be getting back from her Uni soon, which means I will have to be around her, and I am terrified, but I want to ask her out, because I feel like she is perfect.

I doubt she actually likes me, but I caught her looking at me over her coffee mug a couple of times and it has given me a fool's hope.
>>
File: 1454384493683.jpg (584 KB, 926x1223) Image search: [Google]
1454384493683.jpg
584 KB, 926x1223
Realised I was getting a bit tubby but can't find the drive to catch the train for 30 minutes to get to the uni gym
>>
>>28059876
It just hits me every few days for no reason. I'll be happy and then the next day I'll want to kill myself.
>>
I want to be a ww2 soldier and fight for freedom and come home and marry a Qt but instead i'm stuck in some modern world hellhole where everyone thinks pure shit for being a white male.

It's a strange feel I mean i dont want to sound pol or anything but it's just that it feels like nothing is worth it in this life and there is no chance to prove my manhood.

Yah it sounds fucking stupid.
>>
Oh, it's about what's got me up up UP. I'm not myself lately. How's rehab this time of year?
>>
>>28059876

nothing in particular, I always just feel like dying on weekends
>>
File: 1461011659701.jpg (44 KB, 700x418) Image search: [Google]
1461011659701.jpg
44 KB, 700x418
>>28060309
I have that feel sometimes too

Somedays i will look at myself in the mirror and feel like the most despicable, ugly piece of shit on earth.

Other days i look at myself in the mirror and feel real secure and attractive for some reason.

I'm guessing this happens to everyone once every so often... But i wonder if maybe i have a condition or some shit... Idk i think im just making up shit at this point
>>
File: 1412076450079.jpg (109 KB, 888x929) Image search: [Google]
1412076450079.jpg
109 KB, 888x929
>>28059876
Winter is upon us, seasonal depression.
Procrastinating my responsibilities, nobody loves me, am ugly like a 90's aids bearer.
>>
>>28060355
That's called depression.
>>
>>28060391

Do you think shitposting in /v/ will help me feel better?
>>
>>28060355
Well it usually hits me hardest on weekends, like this guy >>28060331
But it can come at any time.
>>
File: 1444209848870.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444209848870.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
I don't know why I, some fucker who is just sad and depressed all the time, was born instead of someone worthy of spending time alive.
Out of all the people that die young I had to pull through just to live a life detached from everyone else.
To me it seems like everyone is all subscribed to something that I'm not. I'm always out of the group because I'm a failure at the basic human concept of identifying with others.
>>
File: adssad.jpg (313 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
adssad.jpg
313 KB, 1366x768
I don't want to be a part of this world and I don't want to be myself. I want to be somebody else in some other world. Instead I'm a shitty person living in a shitty world. I could handle being a successful person in shitty world, or a shitty person in a nice world, but not thins.

There's nothing the world can offer me that could make living as myself worth doing.
>>
File: 1447323685734.png (412 KB, 553x562) Image search: [Google]
1447323685734.png
412 KB, 553x562
I'm down over something extremely petty and it's making me feel worse that I'm sad/annoyed about it.

>NEET
>birthday a week ago
>parents gave me $100 + $80 for Dark Souls 3
>also a box of chocolates and a bag of my favorite chocolates because they felt bad not having anything to give me
>brothers gf's birthday is coming up
>brother fucks up my moms card by buying something online from a site that warns you it'll fuck up the card if your bank doesn't have the right security shit
>she gets a new card ordered because my brother didn't even try explain that it wasn't someone stealing her info
>$20 for express delivery or something
>parents just put $100 in his bank account instead
>orders the shit online right this time
>claims he got a jacket and some pop vinyl shit thing for her for $35
>absolutely no chance in hell he got it that cheap
>$60 for his gym membership
>he goes maybe three times a week
>has been going for over a year now and has nothing to show for it except some lost weight, still flabby though
>wake up today, everyone's home, parents had been to the shops, spent another $60 on alcohol for brother and his gf
>"Anon we didn't think you wanted anything to drink but we can go back and get something for you if you want"
>obviously they don't want to go back out again so just say no
>they give my brother another $30 for a box of chocolate and flowers for her
>turns out my brother ate the half of the bag of chocolates they got my for my birthday, barely any left, half of the tiny amount that is left is fucking crushed somehow
>turns out he has also been picking all the good shit out of the box they got me too, didn't even know the box had certain chocolates in it because he fucking at all of them
>his gf is having a party next weekend so they'll be spending another $60 on alcohol again for him
>>
It's Passover so shit food for 8 days.
>>
File: 1451274289697.png (264 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
1451274289697.png
264 KB, 570x683
>>28060462
>out of all the sperm that could have made it, you were the chosen one
>>
I missed a passing grade by two points and now I can't graduate. I've never felt lower than this.
>>
File: pepe 4235.jpg (9 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe 4235.jpg
9 KB, 251x242
>Fucking all friends smoke weed and are just annoying to deal with
>friends who dont smoke I dont talk to anymore sadly
>uncle got cancer
>Cousin killed 2 years in Afghanistan, cant stop thinking about it
>Student Debt keeps me up at night
>none of my fraternity brothers get me, all come from rich families, dont understand real life
>hooked up with a girl only 3 weeks ago
>doing awful in college
>brother is a genius, goes to college, never can live up to his potential
>Maybe join the marines and find a real set of brothers
>addicted to American Spirit cigs
>Possible alcoholism
>always keep saying ill be happy the next day
>havent been happy since I graduated 8th grade
>dreading the summer, dont want to stop seeing people that give me the will to move on.
>Grandpa has Alzheimer's and barely remembers me, but not my name. (Posted last week, got some support, anyone who remembers that thanks for the help)
>Keep hearing my fathers voice in my head "Nothing is sadder in life than wasted talent, And Brendan, I dont want to see you waste anything in life." (he didnt get that quote from A Bronx Tale, it got famous from that movie tho)
>Stay up late wishing I was just someone else

Please someone respond, I dont know how to cope with this shit

Listening to sad music while on 4chan.
>>
>>28060743
Sorry I got drunk by myself and need to get some things correct

>Only hooked up with a girl for the first time 3 weeks ago
>brother goes to a GOOD college
>>
>>28060743
Join the marines my man. You get to escape all that bullshit
>>
>>28060782
Thanks man, I really want to join. Get away from this BS and make my family proud
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 338x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 338x346
>>28060804
What else have you got to lose? It'll definitely be what you need so take it into consideration.

Buck up, we're all gonna make it eventually
>>
I'm sad because I keep wanting life to be better than it is. I want to be a person that isn't anxious and awkward every moment they're around others. I want respect, love, and affection. I want to be proud of myself. I want things that will never happen. My life is small, lonely, and by any account pathetic, but I need to accept it.
>>
degenerate brain disease. Manic Depression. Push all my friends away so that they don't feel the lose when i die. So fucking lonely. Beginning to have audible hallucinations that are giving me panic attacks and are breaking me down
>>
>>28059876
I don't know what to do with my life. My parents are threatening to kick me out of the house and I dropped out of Community College. I'm 19 years old, I work at a pizza place, and I have no friends. But through it all I've decided to just be extremely nice and kind to everyone for whatever reason. Its like I decided to regain my humanity and I'm really glad I did. My compassion and empathy for people wont solve my problems though but I think its a step in the right direction.
>>
>>28060321
You could go join the Kurds and get famous for fighting ISIS
>>
im about to graduate high school after four years of total social isolation. there were so many opportunities where i could have made friends and had fun but i never made a single friend
>>
I am miserable, the relationships i have don't last more than 2 months, I tend to fall for the same abusive/damaged kind of person even if that's not my intention. I am clinically depressed and my school life is shit.
>>
>>28061724
shoot for college to be better
>>
my therapist wont medicate me and i think its actually what i need to help.
>>
>>28061777
ya thats what im gonna try. im just lagging so far behind itll be hard. everybody else will be mature adults while im a kissless virgin with no social skills
>>
File: sleepingwojak.png (11 KB, 424x426) Image search: [Google]
sleepingwojak.png
11 KB, 424x426
I'm alone. And I will continue to be alone until I drop dead from sickness or accelerated lead.

Alone alone alone alone
>>
>>28061050

Your wanton altruism will just make people walk you over even more. Women won't respect you, guys will laugh at you and deep down you know they're right. It's sad, really. To even have a shot at being "succeful" you need to be cut-throat and depersonalize the suffering of others, because if you don't, everyone else will do it.

Keep smiling anon, just remember the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife.
>>
>>28061856
You're never alone. Always remember you are being watched over by a God that doesn't want to interfere with your life. And he is laughing at you. He gets off on your misery. Enjoy the journey, friend :)
>>
i'm tired of giving and giving and not getting anything back, i'm gonna fucking give up.
>>
How do i fuck my ex best friends ex?
>>
my best friend just got expelled for no reason.
Some kid got a cut on his arm and blamed it on my friend.
>>
File: 1460345920560.gif (1 MB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
1460345920560.gif
1 MB, 332x332
just turned 23 so now I'm a 23 year old virgin, with no skills, bad job, no hope, and weird music tastes which is the only thing i enjoy anymore
Also, I'm getting into wrestling again so now I'm a bigger loser
>>
File: ebG9Wz6b.jpg (20 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
ebG9Wz6b.jpg
20 KB, 160x160
>>28059876
im single now. First girlfriend iv been with and its been a year long relationship
>>
File: 1436425801722.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1436425801722.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
A girl I like dated a mega Chad and now I feel subpar and disgusting. I would only disappoint her in every way possible if we dated.
>>
My height. 5'8" manlet and this site has given me a complex about it. White women have also been cunts about it. But I like asians anyway.
>>
>>28062049
>tfw I kill every thread I post in.
>>
File: 1445130349689s.jpg (3 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
1445130349689s.jpg
3 KB, 125x115
feeling just a bit lonely lads

i got my life back on track slightly with a job and drivers license and some wonky attempts at uni so far but I can't escape the loneliness

I don't belong, there is no one there for me, I walk past groups of people having fun and I wonder how nice it would be and then how I wouldn't fit in

feels defective man, unwanted, all that
>>
File: 1427726019136.jpg (21 KB, 369x363) Image search: [Google]
1427726019136.jpg
21 KB, 369x363
I mean fuck

>no one to pull in close at night
>soft and smelling slightly of some flower that grows where I live
>really warm
>feel safe and accepted even dare to think that they for some reason love me and i love them back
>talk and laugh at things

just fuck me up senpai

fuck everything fuck
>>
High school is over, I'm happy about that but there's one thing that makes me depressed as fuck, and that is, the fact that I'll never, ever see my crush again. I wanted to ask her out but I was too much of a pussy, and now I regret it. And did I mention that I'm 18 and I've never kissed a girl? Holy shit, people I know in real life have been banging since they were 15, but I'm 18 and a kissless virgin. I know some robots are in their late 20s and have probably never done anything with a woman, but shit, I live in a small country where finding people to date should be easy, yet I can't do that.

>inb4 underage REEEE
I'm 18.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.