[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEVER TRY TO CONVERSE WITH AN SJW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: PURELELZM9.jpg (694 KB, 1748x1576) Image search: [Google]
PURELELZM9.jpg
694 KB, 1748x1576
this embarrassingly vocal sjw roastie posted all these screencaps on normiebook earlier. found it both depressing and hilarious at the same time couldn't help but share
>>
>>28059537
This is appalling, I'm cringing at every convo. She is far up her ass, man.
>>
let's be honest, the problem isn't they way she handled these people, it's the fact that she felt like she needed to post it on facebook and get attention from it that shows how much of a hypocrite is. she'll never find what she's looking for
>>
>>28059537
>I rejected all these polite advances, I'm so empowered and strong, right guys?

Desperate cry for attention. How could she be polyamorous when it's impossible for even one guy to get near her?
>>
>>28060822
Actually, I still think the way she handled each of those situations was pretty terrible. I mean, if you have to meet people on online dating - what do you expect your dating pool to be? It's going to be awkward basement dwellers and older divorcees trying to put themselves out there. She fails to realize she's no better.
>>
>>28059537
What the fuck is with this scaling and .jpg compression? Do you expect me to read this? You can't do anything right, can you?
>>
>>28059537
>converse
Nothing wrong with having conversations with SJWs, just don't ever try to argue about social issues or politics, because they're hotwired to think with emotion rather than logic.
>>
Wow, this liberated feminist womyn sure sounds like she loves life, and seems to brighten the days of everyone she encounters
Thank god she isn't in some horrible abusive monogamous marriage with a *gasp* WHITE MAN, surely she'd be miserable then
>>
>>28059537
>micro evolution
this is going to be an adventure in watching two retards slap one another isn't it.
>>
>all of them start off by being friendly and complimenting her

>somehow she finds something about it to complain about

she's trying way too hard
>>
File: 354354354.jpg (7 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
354354354.jpg
7 KB, 222x227
>>28059537
>polyamorous
gross
>>
>>28059537
She's a huge cunt but most of the guys are retards too.
>>
>>28061401
>Micro evolution
Do Americans really not understand that micro- and macro- evolution are the same process viewed on different timescales?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.