[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have crush on a girl >don't know her name >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: juggling.gif (496 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
juggling.gif
496 KB, 300x300
>have crush on a girl
>don't know her name
>never have a chance to talk to her
>damshesfuckenqt
>find her on kikebook
>she likes a lot of bullshit that i like

fuuuuuuuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 512x384
>dont know her name
>find her on kikebook

How you fucking retard
>>
>>28059807
Looking through other people's profiles. I eventually found her tagged in somebody's pic.
>>
>>28059522
>>have crush on a girl
>>don't know her name

Forget about it buddy, you're a weirdo.
>>
>>28061240
I fucking know I am.
>>
>have a crush on a girl
>have to be cold and unreceptive when she tries to talk to me because I couldn't carry a normal conversation with her
>>
>>28061262
>tfw autism
>tfw i was cold and unreceptive on accident when ex oneitis spoke to me
>>
>>28059522
dude thats like my fucking situation right now but i cant find her on kikebook
she probably doesn't have one
>>
>girl comes into gym where I work
>fall in love just looking into her eyes as I check her in
>she smiles and I felt happy
>have small talk with her
>she's laughing
>want to flirt or ask her out but it seems like that would be weird while I'm working
>she probably mistook muh professionalism for disinterest
>haven't seen her in 2 weeks

Just kill me senpai
>>
>get crush on girl
>stalk her online and learn everything about her
>finally speak to her in person
>have to pretend to know nothing and be surprised at information
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.