[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your weirdest fetish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 88w2i21.png (246 KB, 950x1182) Image search: [Google]
88w2i21.png
246 KB, 950x1182
What's your weirdest fetish?
>>
I really desperately want to do an autopsy on a living person.

Not being edgy, i'm a medfag who has always loved guro for the art as well as the fap.

I don't think I cool murder anyone innocent in cold blood, but i'm an opportunistic asshole.
>>
>>28059451
OP getting raped with a chainsaw in his ass and a machete in his mouth. After OP is bleeding everywhere a wild wombat with rabies comes over to piss on OP's sad pathetic body. OP is then burned and the ashes are buried in a massive pile of elephant shit.
>>
blood i guess, but that's pretty normal. i want a girl to cut my throat while i fuck her
>>
>>28059451
I get off to the idea of being god

FOOLISH MORTALS
SUCK MY DICK
YOU CANT REFUSE
>>
>>28059451
what the fuck op. What exactly is your fetish?
>>
>>28059854
Mountain dew through the nasal passage
>>
File: 1459700156836.png (448 KB, 1107x1400) Image search: [Google]
1459700156836.png
448 KB, 1107x1400
licking sweat off my boyfriends naked body after he plays a game of sportsball
>>
Ballbusting, ideally from a rugby player gf who makes me buy her things. She forces me to buy her $200 cleats and when we get home she kicks me in the balls from behind. As I lie on the floor nursing my balls she kisses me on the cheek and says thanks for the shoes. Or getting kicked in the gonads by a girl in front of a bunch of other guys who wince in sympathy, laugh and tease me about it.
>>
fucking a muslim girl when she is reciting the quran
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.